Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Rhiannon

Hello!

I hate introductions. Bet you didn't expect that when you clicked on the overly peppy thread title! :p

Anyway, this forum looks clean, with lots of interesting members to interact with. I'm not of the INTJ type, I'm ENTP, but it appeared that all types are welcome here.

WOW! You're famous! And you're hot too. I love that commercial with you and the lizards.

What? That's not...

Oh...never mind...

Hi Rhiannon, nice to see another new member such as myself. I just joined last night, see you in the forums :D

Welcome. If you enjoy intelligent conversation, you're in the right place.

Holarino new joiner! (I got tired of plain hello)

If you're looking for a clean forum I suggest you stay out of the Food Fight room.

Welcome.

If you're looking for a clean forum I suggest you stay out of the Food Fight room.

Welcome.

Wow, that actually sounds rather appealing.

Sa-weet, head on over to the lounge, 4th door on the left. Bring your own food and protective clothing ;)

Did somebody say food? Or was that something about lizards?

Ahh, I dunno.

*holds out sloppy hand covered in food goop*

Hi!

Oh, it was just a food fight, Rhiannon you wouldn't by chance be interested in buying some molotov cocktails and throwing knives would you? Didn't think so, welcome anyways. *Walks off murmuring food fight, they said food.*

Rhiannon you wouldn't by chance be interested in buying some molotov cocktails and throwing knives would you?

If sufficiently pissed off, hell yeah!