Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

brad

hello, internet

Hey, I'm Brad. I'm a 20y.o Political Science student from Maryland. I go to Tulane University in New Orleans, where I just finished my junior year.

I'm into politics, computers, indie rock, and climbing. I'm a rock climbing instructor at a camp in the mountains of NC during the summer.

I found this forum through intpcentral.com, where I learned about the J/P problem of MBTI and rediscovered myself.

I've recently become obsessed with typology and cognitive functions, so here I am.

INTJ

INTp / ILI

5w6se

awesome

though i don't follow enneagrams (nvr made sense to me, or i just got tired of questionnaires)

awesome

though i don't follow enneagrams (nvr made sense to me, or i just got tired of questionnaires)

I'm not hugely into them, but the descriptions sometimes work for certain people. The 5w6se fits me almost perfectly, but I wouldn't expect many other INTJs to feel the same.

Hello, Brad.

I like your avatar, even though I'm not quite sure what it is.

I'm also a fan of indie rock, although not a rabid one ... still learning about groups and such. It's a new hobby of mine. I collect new artists like some people collect baseball cards.

I like your avatar, even though I'm not quite sure what it is.

it's a drawing of meatball

lol

it's a drawing of meatball

lol

I dunno. It kind of looks like an evangelistic cloud.

:laugh:

Hi Brad welcome, please tell me it's not a meatball!

ah-ha, just googled... don't get them in Oz.

Is this a childrens program sponsored by McDonalds?

yes, it actually was intended to promote excellent diet and exercise, but the producers saw how much fans watched the program and they decided to make a show out of them

(sorry, still in the other thread)

i actually started watching it when i had a buddy that had some of their seasons and i guess it was a New Jersey thing cause we never had that in the Deep South either

anyways, i never officially said it but welcome brad

ahaha, actually, it's from Don Hertzfeldt's short film "Rejected" (on youtube, I'm sure). I just took a screencap and made it negative.

brad - 1, everyone else - 0

Quit while you're undefeated!! :scared:

BTW - welcome