Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

John Galt

I found my Gulch?

Finally, after years of searching, I have found people similar to myself.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

We've been hiding right here. Do you feel like Dagny waking up in the valley yet?

On a side note, I was wondering when somebody would snatch up that nick. Being female, it's not really my thing, plus I like mine just fine.

Heh. Pretty much yes.

I am having some trouble getting an avatar to work, but it's definitely on the way ^_^

A gulch is a deep V-shaped valley formed by erosion. It may contain a small stream or dry creek bed and is usually larger in size than a gully. Occasionally, sudden intense rainfall may produce flash floods in the area of the gulch.

*cowering in a crevice* Have you come here to destroy us?

Well, pard'ner we've been moseying 'round these-here parts for nigh unto six or sev'n months. I recc'n you just ain't been lookin' in the right places. Dust of yer boots an pull up a chair an we'll chew the fat together.

Yee-Haw!!

(that's Gulch-speak for the uninitiated)

You have found your gulch, most likely, although we don't seem to be so hidden as John Galt's..you'll notice the non-INTJ's as well. :)

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

You might like the parody Wikipedia entry I made for "Atlas Shrugged" on my humor blog. It is here.

A brief excerpt:

"The picture on the book’s cover represents the Greek titan Atlas struggling to bear the weight of the book’s hardcover edition on his shoulders, although some have argued that Atlas’s burden is actually Ayn Rand’s ego. Still others contend that since the book itself is representative of Rand’s ego, both interpretations are valid."

You might like the parody Wikipedia entry I made for "Atlas Shrugged" on my humor blog. It is here.

A brief excerpt:

"The picture on the book’s cover represents the Greek titan Atlas struggling to bear the weight of the book’s hardcover edition on his shoulders, although some have argued that Atlas’s burden is actually Ayn Rand’s ego. Still others contend that since the book itself is representative of Rand’s ego, both interpretations are valid."

Haha, nice :) She definitely did have one heck of an ego.