Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

JulietCapulet

Typing "Gossip Girl"

What MBTI types would you give to these characters?

Blair Waldorf

Serena Vanderwoodsen

Dan Humphrey

Jenny Humphrey

Nate Archibald

Vanessa Abrams

Blair Waldorf- iSTJ

Serena Vanderwoodsen- ENFP

Dan Humphrey-INTJ

Jenny Humphrey- ENFP

Nate Archibald- EStP

Vanessa Abrams- ESFJ

Though I only thought about it for a minute. What do you think? About Chuck Bass? He's my favorate. Just evil enough.

Blair Waldorf- iSTJ

Serena Vanderwoodsen- ENFP

Dan Humphrey-INTJ

Jenny Humphrey- ENFP

Nate Archibald- EStP

Vanessa Abrams- ESFJ

Though I only thought about it for a minute. What do you think? About Chuck Bass? He's my favorate. Just evil enough.

I can't believe I forgot Chuck.

Ok this is my take:

Blair: ESTJ

Serena: ESFP

Dan: INFJ

Jenny: ENFJ

Nate: INTP

Vanessa: INFP

Chuck: ISTJ

Really? Chuck as an ISTJ? I just don't see it. Isn't the ISTJ the "good citizen" who follows the laws?

I initially went "Chuck = INTJ" even if he's a slightly shallow one.

Really? Chuck as an ISTJ? I just don't see it. Isn't the ISTJ the "good citizen" who follows the laws?

I initially went "Chuck = INTJ" even if he's a slightly shallow one.

Ok, maybe ISTP. But I can't agree on INTJ.

Ok, maybe ISTP. But I can't agree on INTJ.

This summation sentence of ISTP makes me think Chuck Bass is not an ISTP;

ISTPs are optimistic, full of good cheer, loyal to their equals, uncomplicated in their desires, generous, trusting and receptive people who want no part in confining commitments.

Though, I would say his odds of being an ISTP are greater than his odds of being an ISTJ.

However, looking at the personality pages INTJ profile I definitely see some Chuck. Heck, looking at myself I see some Chuck.

I feel like I need to watch all the episodes again to come up with concrete examples, but I can quote a few things from personality page that I see fit Chuck easily.

INTJs spend a lot of time inside their own minds, and may have little interest in the other people's thoughts or feelings.
INTJs are ambitious, self-confident, deliberate, long-range thinkers.
Other people may have a difficult time understanding an INTJ. They may see them as aloof and reserved. Indeed, the INTJ is not overly demonstrative of their affections, and is likely to not give as much praise or positive support as others may need or desire.
When under a great deal of stress, the INTJ may become obsessed with mindless repetitive, Sensate activities, such as over-drinking.

Or over-sexing.

INTJs have a tremendous amount of ability to accomplish great things. They have insight into the Big Picture, and are driven to synthesize their concepts into solid plans of action.

The characters don't really act consistently according to type in my opinion... they tend to switch back and forth as is needed; sometimes devising INTJ level schemes, and then switching to an ENFJ for a romantic moment.

Chuck is the definition of a television interpretation of an ENTP: Smart, charismatic, but troubled. Starts the series as an asshole but learns to behave and care about others along the way. Has a strong entrepreneurial spirit. It's rare they show ENTPs this young though. They're typically lawyers or celebrity scientists.

Blair Waldorf -istj.

Serena Vanderwoodsen- esfp. party girl!

Dan Humphrey - infj

Jenny Humphrey -infp. a stereotypical emo infp

Nate Archibald - isfp

Vanessa Abrams - enfj? don't remember much about her

Chuck Bass- iNtJ

Gossip girl is my trash TV. I love this show and I don't know why... I can identify with Blair Waldorf, story line is a bit dramatic but tolerable and I LOVE the beauty and fashion.

Blair Waldorf = inTJ

Serena Vanderwoodsen = ESFP

Chuck Bass = enTP

Dan Humphrey = InTp

Jenny Humphrey = EnFp

Nate Archibald = ISFP

Vanessa Abrams = InTp

Blair and Serena are compliment each other as opposites attract. Chuck and Blairs' NTs can't help but scheme; two competitive NTs in a relationship is exhausting. Dan and Serena compliment each other well and that's why they attract whereas Serena and Nate are more alike making their relationship physically beautiful but boring. Vanessa and Dan are so much alike they make great friends, keep each other interested but fundamentally repel each other. Jenny is more of the outsider that can relate to Nate. They swap partners like every few weeks, I can't wait to get over this show.

Blair Waldorf = ISTJ

Serena Vanderwoodsen = xNFx

Chuck Bass = ISTP

Dan Humphrey = INFJ

Jenny Humphrey = ENFP

Nate Archibald = ISFP

Vanessa Abrams = INFP

And that's my finale answer

Blair: ENFJ (very emotional and melodramatic hence the F, she is always talking about her dreams for the future and loves pretending she is in aidrry hepburn films and fairytales which is very N, she is a social butterfly, who is quite talkative and likes being around people hence the E)

Serena: ESFP

Dan: INFJ (always concerned with doing the right thing)

Chuck: INTJ (no doubt about it..everything he does links to yhe INTJ desvriptions, he is quite quiet and keeps his emotions to himself he finds it hard to ecpress and deal with feelings which he feels very deeply. He also seems like a deep innovative thinker who is stratrgic and sees behind the scenes which is N)

Jenny: ISFP

Eric: INFP

Lily: ESFJ (cares a lot about reputation and what others think)

Nate: ISFJ

Vanessa: ISffp

What MBTI types would you give to these characters?

Blair Waldorf

Serena Vanderwoodsen

Dan Humphrey

Jenny Humphrey

Nate Archibald

Vanessa Abrams

Near certainty:

Dan is the ultimate INFJ.

Best guesses:

Blair is an ESTJ.

Serena is probably an ENFJ.

Jenny is probably INFP.

Nate Archibald ESTP.

Vanessa ISFJ.

Edit: Dammit. Just responded to a necro-bumped 5 year old thread. :sulk:

Double edit: Double dammit. Just revealed that I watched Gossip Girl.

Edited by TzarAlexander