Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

plotthickens

What's for dinner?

9,008 posts in this topic

Tonight we're having french chicken in a pot (aka casserole chicken) - succulent, moist flesh with little work, I highly reccommend it; sauteed zuccini & green beans with some oyster sauce for zing and... oh... probably orzo. And banana nut bread for dessert.

What are you having?

Sounds gooood plot.

not-so-fancy homemade chicken pot pie. the crust is fantastic.

My dinner was rather horrible since it is exam time for me. It was the following:

Slice of Kraft frozen pizza

An apple

Coke Zero

Soup and sandwiches.

BUT, not just any soup. Home made asparagus soup. Ummmm. I steamed asparagus and onion and in a pot, buttered up some garlic and fine chopped scallions. After the steaming was done, I pureed the lot and added it to the pot with a half a stick of butter. (oh yah!) Along with the asparagus and onion, I added the water that steamed the veggies, why waste the good stuff?!? Added salt, pepper, and lemon flakes. After it was happily boiling away, I added some condensed milk.

And for the sandwiches? Artisan french bread, canned chicken breast, cranberry sauce, walnuts, whole dried cranberries, with bib lettuce.

Yum, yum, double yum!

Baked chicken breast, carrots, broccoli, diet Mt. Dew, and afterwards, a protein shake.

Great googly moogly, now I'm hungry. Beef stroganoff tonight with a side of more beef stroganoff. Because... MUSHROOMS. Am totally addicted. Just got introduced to Trumpet, Oyster, and Maitake, totally delicious.

soup failure :(

Good, but not great. I made broccoli and portabella mushroom soup. Similar to before, but maybe the broccoli was left too long in the food processor.

Also, home made lasagna.

hamburgers and hot dogs off the grill!

I dead lifted today and also did arms.

Spin bike tomorrow.

Lamb, rice, brussel sprouts, and cookies, Cookies, COOKIES (chocolate chip, macadamia nut/white chip, lemon squares, and coconut/chip/everything pan cookies) cookies going out to our neighbors tonight

free pizza from costco, brought over by a friend who wants to drink my beer LOL

Macaroni and cheese from the box, salad, clementines, and ice cream. About the limit of my cooking abilities.

A quart of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and a 6-inch turkey sandwich on wheat bread. :mellow:

12 hour - slow cooked, southwest chili. Served on toasted bread with whole vidalia sweet onion as a side.

Minestrone Soup in the slow cooker. I made it with quinoa instead of pasta. Totally delish!

Sausage, potato, onion, in cream of mushroom soup baked for a couple hours. Banana bread for after.