Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Nordenstorm

Which Hogwarts house would you be in?

52 posts in this topic

Ravenclaw, no doubt about it. I seem to recall doing one of those fun online tests, and it told me the same. Perhaps not as accurate as the sorting hat, but it's certainly my preference.

Griffindor or Slytherin...I've only seen the movies.

Griffindor!

Ravenclaw, probably.

Griffindor!

Yeah, I think Rahdam's best suited to Griffindor. Nikita, too.

Ravenclaw, probably.

Yeah, I think Rahdam's best suited to Griffindor. Nikita, too.

Yeah to clarify I think Rahdam has a bit of "crusader" in him which is why I said griff.

Gryffindor, but only because I do things that are excellent options iff they happen to work perfectly... it can get me into trouble on occasion, but when it works no one cares that it may have been slightly reckless...or rather seems quite reckless

Ravenclaw. I have so much more respect for smart people than I do for power hungry grubbers, jocks, and people with no outstanding abilities.

The House I was Captain of in High School was green. We considered ourselves Slytherin.

Gryffindor or Slytherin.... I think my instincts and reflexes would ultimately put me in Gryffindor because when the shit is hitting the fan, I go into a mode of protecting others even at great risk to myself.

Slytherin for sure. I read a description once that was meant to make it an objective sounding house like the others and not the "evil" one and it fit me very well.

Hufflepuff. Absolutely no doubt in my mind.

Now that I have had my chuckle. I would probably have ended up in Ravenclaw.