Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Cak

Would you have sex with your sibling if no one found out?

Political orientation and whether or not you'd have sex with your sibling   36 members have voted

1. 1. without getting too far into political specs- MOSTLY:

• left - yes
    • left - no
    • in the middle - yes
    • in the middle - no
    • right - yes
    • right - no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
69 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Would you have sex with your sibling if no one ever found out? Poll is anon. (Assume the sibling is the gender/identification of your preference)

• Blood related 
  • reared in the same environment
  •  you still have access to all other folks within your dating preference (that is, you're not stuck on a desert island)

Some non-poll questions I am curious to know about:

1. Would you care if someone you didn't know had sex with their sibling?
  2. Would you care if someone you know had sex with their sibling?
  3. Would you care if your own offspring had sex with their sibling?
Edited by Cak

6 minutes ago, Cak said:

1 Would you care if someone you didn't know had sex with their sibling?

2 Would you care if someone you know had sex with their sibling?

3 Would you care if your own offspring had sex with their sibling?

1 No

2 Yes

3 Yes

Generally,

#1 don't care

#2 don't care so long as it isn't my immediate family

#3 yes I really do care honestly I do I would find this disgusting

...... added to this post 1 minute later:

2 minutes ago, MissJ said:

1 No

2 Yes

3 Yes

Why is this so disgusting to us? Let's assume there are no health risks associated as a consequence of having sex with a family member.

3 minutes ago, Cak said:

Generally,

#1 don't care

#2 don't care so long as it isn't my immediate family

#3 yes I really do care honestly I do I would find this disgusting

Regarding #3, suppose it was your son having sex with your daughter and your daughter was the one who initiated it, and your son had really pretty eyes, so you like completely understood where she was coming from in wanting to stare into those eyes while he passionately held her in her arms and felt himself melt into her all embracing body?

In that case, would you be like totally coolio with it?

7 minutes ago, Cak said:

Why is this so disgusting to us?

Hmm... I just feel immense aversion to think of having sex with a direct relative. There are so many other people one can have sex with. Doing it with a family member or a super close friend whom you have no romantic feelings for just feels so wrong. It's like using each other for your bodies and objectifying yourself and the other. It feels like a betrayal to the emotional care and feelings you have for each other. Even if you aren't close to your close relative, it's just... why hook up with them and not someone else on Tinder? It's like humping your own flesh and blood. 

Although in some countries it's normal that cousins marry each other. 

No.

12 minutes ago, Cak said:
  • Would you care if someone you didn't know had sex with their sibling?
  • Would you care if someone you know had sex with their sibling?
  • Would you care if your own offspring had sex with their sibling?

Probably

Probably

Yes

2 minutes ago, MissJ said:

Hmm... I just feel immense aversion to think of having sex with a direct relative. There are so many other people one can have sex with. Doing it with a family member or a super close friend whom you have no romantic feelings for just feels so wrong. It's like using each other for your bodies and objectifying yourself and the other. It feels like a betrayal to the emotional care and feelings you have for each other. Even if you aren't close to your close relative, it's just... why hook up with them and not someone else on Tinder? It's like humping your own flesh and blood. 

Right. Now if the two siblings were stuck on an island by themselves (they have food, shelter, etc).. is it more acceptable?

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Cak said:

Right. Now if the two siblings were stuck on an island by themselves (they have food, shelter, etc).. is it more acceptable?

Not for me. Principles are generally for oneself, but if it hurts immediate survival, then ok, but sex isn't needed for survival. 

I could understand that the heat of the sun and the isolation could make someone go mad or delusional and do things they normally wouldn't do, though. But still...

Edited by MissJ

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, MissJ said:

Not for me. 

5 minutes ago, Warrior said:

No.

Probably

Probably

Yes

8 minutes ago, Hanover said:

Regarding #3,...

How about if having sex with a sibling was like a rite of passage into adulthood? Would that change your answer? Religious reasons - what if the only way a certain religion could get into their heaven was if they had sex with their sibling? )For the ones you answered yes it would bother you for)

Edited by Cak

6 minutes ago, MissJ said:

Why do you assume that the siblings have no romantic feelings for each other and they're just objectifying themselves?  That wasn't part of the hypothetical.  Let's assume they do have romantic feelings.  That could happen.  Maybe they live in different states and weren't raised together.

1 minute ago, Hanover said:

Why do you assume that the siblings have no romantic feelings for each other and they're just objectifying themselves?  That wasn't part of the hypothetical.  Let's assume they do have romantic feelings.  That could happen.  Maybe they live in different states and weren't raised together.

See the original post where I specified they were reared in the same environment.

...... added to this post 0 minutes later:

We could what if this hypothetical to death

Hanover you're at like 100 degrees, I'm gonna need you to tone it down to room temp

1 minute ago, Cak said:

How about if having sex with a sibling was like a rite of passage into adulthood? Would that change your answer? Religious reasons - what if the only way a certain religion could get into their heaven was if they had sex with their sibling? )For the ones you answered yes it would bother you for)

So I have to bang my sister to get into heaven?  What sort of God do you worship?   I suppose I'd've walked on down the hall into her room, crept into her bed and had at it.  I mean the good Lord told me to do it.  I'd've worn a condom though.  My sister got around a bit, just so you know.  I

3 minutes ago, Cak said:

None of that changes my responses.

What sort of God do you worship?  

Joe Rogan is my GOD.

2 minutes ago, Cak said:

See the original post where I specified they were reared in the same environment.

We could what if this hypothetical to death

Hanover you're at like 100 degrees, I'm gonna need you to tone it down to room temp

I gotta be me. 

Let me ask though, when you say "have sex," could itemize for me the various acts you consider to be "sex."  I might be imagining things here that you didn't mean to include.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Hanover said:

I gotta be me. 

Let me ask though, when you say "have sex," could itemize for me the various acts you consider to be "sex."  I might be imagining things here that you didn't mean to include.

Hanny, do you mind? I am talking about:

oral

digital

penetration of the ends

anything that involves an orgasm or near orgasm or missed orgasm

humping

grinding

and more

butt stuff

Edited by Cak

16 minutes ago, Cak said:
  • Would you care if someone you didn't know had sex with their sibling?
  • Would you care if someone you know had sex with their sibling?
  • Would you care if your own offspring had sex with their sibling?

I will have a problem with any sexual arrangement that isn't consensual.  But if two adults are related, there isn't an existing power dynamic (younger/confused/intimidated), and they want to have sex ... I don't really care.

1. No
2. No-ish
3. It would concern me

I'd be more concerned if there was any sort of coercion, abuse, or a mental disorder that is "making that decision".  I don't know of anyone who has slept with their sibling, so I can't really form a picture of the type of people who would have sex with their sibling unless there was some underlying abuse in the household.  For instance, a friend of mine was molested by her father.  He grew up in some weird incestuous family where he was molested by his mother and also had sex with his sister(s).  Obviously there's all sorts of fucked up going on there.

(And, no, I would never have sex with any of my siblings.  That isn't even kind of appealing to me.)

22 minutes ago, Hanover said:

Let's assume they do have romantic feelings.  That could happen.  Maybe they live in different states and weren't raised together.

That they didn't know they were siblings when they were building up romance? 

I believe incest between siblings must be some kind of consequence of emotional or physical incest between said sibling and one of the parent or other close adult relative in the past. I just cannot imagine any healthy family thinking that is even remotely normal.

6 minutes ago, Holli said:

3. It would concern me

to what extent

Posted (edited)

54 minutes ago, Cak said:

Would you have sex with your sibling if no one ever found out?

If we found each other sexually attractive, yes. (So far as I know, but as I don't actually have any siblings I suppose I can't be sure.) I haven't answered your poll because I don't fit any of your political categories.

Some non-poll questions I am curious to know about:

1. Would you care if someone you didn't know had sex with their sibling?

No.

Would you care if someone you know had sex with their sibling?

No.

Would you care if your own offspring had sex with their sibling?

I don't have any offspring, so I suppose I can't be sure, but I believe the answer is again "no". And I certainly hope it's true, because I wouldn't want to be one of the sorts of parents who interfere in their children's sex-lives (assuming the children are capable of making up their own minds).

Edited by nettneu

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, nettneu said:

I haven't answered your poll because I don't fit any of your political categories.

Sorry about that! Which category is that?

Cak has had 1 too many Mike's hard lemonades. How would you more or less identify yourself poltically

Edited by Cak

35 minutes ago, Cak said:

Hanny, do you mind? I am talking about:

oral

digital

penetration of the ends

anything that involves an orgasm or near orgasm or missed orgasm

humping

grinding

and more

butt stuff

What about extended breast play that curiously doesn't involve the nipples?

That sort of thing is just typical bro/sis family funtime stuff, so I'm hoping that's not included.

What about extended breast play that curiously doesn't involve the nipples?

That sort of thing is just typical bro/sis family funtime stuff, so I'm hoping that's not included.

Yeah don't worry - not included

go on milk ya sista's teets 

30 minutes ago, MissJ said:

That they didn't know they were siblings when they were building up romance? 

I believe incest between siblings must be some kind of consequence of emotional or physical incest between said sibling and one of the parent or other close adult relative in the past. I just cannot imagine any healthy family thinking that is even remotely normal.

I'm saying that the two lived next door to each other and were unknowingly brother and sister due to a hospital mix up.  She noticed his intense blue eyes, and, after mustering up the nerve to talk to him, realized that they both shared a love for Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger in Paradise song.  They would listen to that song while sponge bathing her grandmother, and, with the hormones raging, that eventually led to a very intense sadomasochistic relationship ultimately culminating in a weak and almost imperceptible ejaculation.

Assuming those facts true, do you find the incestual element concerning?

...... added to this post 4 minutes later:

8 minutes ago, Cak said:

Yeah don't worry - not included

go on milk ya sista's teets 

She likes me to call her Albert and pull her hair while I do that.   I fell ichy afterwards, but I keep coming back to the well.

30 minutes ago, Cak said:

to what extent

I would be concerned that there was something else going on, which contributed to it - some sort of abuse that I don't know about.  It would be something that I'd want to determine is a "healthy" decision.  There's also the legality aspect, so it would be discouraged.  Otherwise I don't care what two adults choose to do with each other, even if they're my children.  It's a strange thing to think about, especially since I don't have or want children.