Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Cak

How ugly are you

60 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

How ugly are you? When did you realize it? How do you compensate for the assymetry- dumped out bag of Mr. Potato head pieces that is your face?

Edited by Cak

How ugly are you? When did you realize it? 

Sorry too ashamed to answer these questions. 

How do you compensate for the asymmetry- dumped out bag of Mr. Potato head pieces that is your face?

Le's see... Pose at an angle to the camera, grow a fringe, lower the face, force the eyes to open fully... There is a list of tips somewhere... Anyway, enough so that nobody will recognise me from my 10/10 gorgeous pictures, 

...... added to this post 1 minute later:

Yes, I found the secret website that we're all looking at. 

...... added to this post 15 minutes later:

Hi @Cak, so on second thoughts, I'm not sure how serious you are with the question (because of the potato head reference). But in the event that you are really worried about your looks, here's my two cents worth ok? 

• Confidence is so important in coming across as attractive. 
  • Packaging helps. I gather you're very clean and neat, I'm sure that translates to looking pleasant and tidy at the very least, and probably attractive!
  • There's make-up and fringe to help (for real). 
  • If someone ever makes you feel lousy about yourself because of your looks, then I'm not sure that person is that beneficial to have in your life. 

When I'm really stressed I tend to feel ugly. I believe this is a mental trap to distract me from the pain of the issue at hand that I do not know how to regulate healthily. My parents link women's worthiness with physical beauty and used to critisize my physical appearance all the time. 

When I judge my looks I try to say to myself: stop, you're doing this mental distraction thing again and in a cognitive dissonance about your appearance. And then give myself self-compassion for the issue that is causing me pain. 

I wonder though, how could we ever judge ourselves as physically attractive or not? Isn't that strange? I mean, it fluctuates and I'm my own worst critic in that, so how could I ever give an unbiased opinion on that? I simply think I should not trust myself on this one. 

I got Rihanna's forehead and Amy Poehler's mouth

8 minutes ago, Cak said:

I look like a Hong Kong male actor when he was younger. 

11 minutes ago, MissJ said:

I look like a Hong Kong male actor when he was younger. 

Lmaooo

I was a little awkward looking when I was a teenager.  Then I got fat.  As an adult, I lost a lot of weight and was surprised to see that I wasn't bad looking.  Then I got fat again, so I'm back to being ugly, which has its pros and cons.

I also don't have a symmetrical face.  I have Tom Cruise teeth (center of front teeth doesn't align with center line of face).  One of my eyes is squintier than the other.

Buuuut ... I'm still loved, even as a fat ugg.

No one is symmetrical, just more so than others. There's an article out there somewhere showing several celebrities face(s) mirrored on either side, displaying two very different faces.

For my own part, I've never not thought I was ugly, but I recognize that I'm attractive, and that takes me almost as far.

It is like all these bitches b lookin the same with those, as Nemesis calls them, Groucho Marx eyebrows. Same skinny nose, full lips, makeup job, face shape (minus Kylie Jenner she's got a punkin head- so cute). 

...... added to this post 1 minute later:

I don't have an extra $300 a month to spend at Sephora to keep up.

I'm bootiful. 431dd88fad045fff0827ce4e9f277e96.jpg

Seriously though, It's taken me upwards of a decade to get to a place where I can appreciate that I wasn't actually beaten with the ugly stick, play up my good points & not beat myself with my less appreciated details. I never know how to actually respond when another woman criticises their own looks, part suspicious/part wtf do I say. In my experience it's only ever been an ego trip to get other women to stroke it for them, No hunny, you're n0ot ugly, wait for the between the lines bitch. 

Don't know. Didn't. Nothing.

My looks don't seem to inhibit me socially so I guess I'm passable.

3 hours ago, Cak said:

:loved:

I've got Christina Ricci's forehead and Alexander Hamilton's everything else. Seriously, looking at a $10 bill is like looking into a mirror. 

I have amy schumer's cheeks. fookin chubby cheeks :sulk:

14 minutes ago, ButterflyPsyche said:

I have amy schumer's cheeks. fookin chubby cheeks :sulk:

But they're so cuuuttteee!

Posted (edited)

Not ugly at all.  Not ravishing handsome either, but I have some nice features.

Edited by Kisai

I think people treating you condescendingly and with pity (asides the classical evasive "it's subjective" to hide what they particularly think) give a nice hint that they think you're ugly.

I think I'm pretty cute. I don't like my chin though. When I smile, it gets a weird shape. So I mostly half smile or only smile from a certain angle. Angeles are everything.

I do like my eyes and my nose though. It's very rare that I'll get pimple too so there's that. I could stand to lose 10lbs, imo. Meh. I'm still pretty decent though ^-^

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being a perfect 10 ugly and 1 being the most extreme non-ugliest person on the planet, I'd say I'm around a 1.6.

1 hour ago, elakhael said:

I think people treating you condescendingly and with pity (asides the classical evasive "it's subjective" to hide what they particularly think) give a nice hint that they think you're ugly.

no shit that actually really makes sense

...... added to this post 0 minutes later:

1 minute ago, ENFPEACE said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being a perfect 10 ugly and 1 being the most extreme non-ugliest person on the planet, I'd say I'm around a 1.6.

thansk for the initial confusion that was that you beautiful bastard you

9 minutes ago, Cak said:

no shit that actually really makes sense

...... added to this post 0 minutes later:

thansk for the initial confusion that was that you beautiful bastard you

:crowngrin::crowngrin::crowngrin:

I look as good as Brad Pitt... if he were crossed with a pug and had a melting face.

Significantly uglier than I used to be.  But, it's fine.  I'm not dating nowadays, anyway.