Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

justpassingby

What drives you

Since INTJs are well-known for having a future oriented-vision and being able to see the "big picture", i'm really curious to know what you INTJs guys are doing in life. More precisely what are your goals, your dreams, your ideas about the world ? Maybe you've already achieved something amazing ? Without telling me all your life (I totally understand you'd like to keep your identity or project a bit hidden), I'm really interested in knowing what drives you.

Edited by justpassingby

This is the problem. One can be driven by externalities or internal concepts. Externalities are simple to recognize. Most children recognize them and the natural impulses that are part of your life. Once we get used to our impulses we end up with nothing like PillowSofa said. There is no external force so one starts looking inside. Whats the problem then? Well most people are affraid to look inside or dont like what they see. Thus externalities clash with internal concepts. Most people thus want a perfect harmonious relationship with external world and internal world those who dont find it look for it in others. Like yourself.

I tend to see outcomes as possibilities that are realistic and preferred, rarely things that I show passion for are things that show significantly. Things not such as "World Peace", but more like, a world where such principle as "people make this alteration in behavior" applies. What drives me is altered course, not ideal outcomes.