Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Luna kush

My name is Luna

28 posts in this topic

I am a female intj who cannot seem to find a partner or friends who are altruistic. Thank goodness the energies of the planet have shifted. I can not continue doing it alone. I need help changing this world. Thank you Kindly.

onelove

I would love to see the world change. There's nothing we can do about it but the tides are changing indeed. What are your grievances?

And as for altruism, what's your idea of it? Sometimes you have to change your definition or objective in order to achieve it.

4 hours ago, Luna kush said:

cannot seem to find a partner or friends who are altruistic.

Amen to that! Altruism is insanity which comes from ignorance, and Relativism is stupidity that comes from greed. Eliminate them both and one can differentiate and specify for proper logical autonomy.

I think Altruism is something most women struggle with. There were a couple threads around valentine's day and a few intj women concluded that they were "dating down". I suppose they felt they had something to hide and weren't getting the most out of their choices. The recent thread on female chivalry was rather interesting for exploring relationship dynamics as well.

As far as friends go that is a very loose pronoun. There are acquaintances, comrades, colleagues, neighbors and all sorts of allies.

On 20-3-2017 at 11:07 PM, Dohavior said:

Altruism is insanity which comes from ignorance

To me altruism is a motivation from the compassionate heart :) 

---

Welcome Luna! Enjoy your stay here! 

Hi, Luna.

If you change your surname to Lovegood, then do you think that you could be Luna Lovegood and could go to Hogwart's? :laugh:

Enjoy the forum.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, MissJ said:

To me altruism is a motivation from the compassionate heart :) 

Then send back all your gifts, rescind your privileges, give up your safety and sabotage yourself all the while having no power or utility thereof to do good. Do you really consider yourself of no worth? Willing to prevent evil yet not able one is far from omnipotent.

If someone were to give you a million dollars right now would you ignore their reasons for doing so, spit in their face and give it to someone else? Just because you aren't stabbing someone in the back doesn't mean you got their back.

Edited by Dohavior

1 hour ago, Dohavior said:

Then send back all your gifts, rescind your privileges, give up your safety and sabotage yourself all the while having no power or utility thereof to do good. Do you really consider yourself of no worth? Willing to prevent evil yet not able one is far from omnipotent.

If someone were to give you a million dollars right now would you ignore their reasons for doing so, spit in their face and give it to someone else? Just because you aren't stabbing someone in the back doesn't mean you got their back.

I can't follow your reasoning... The compassionate heart includes the self. That would mean one finds himself deserving of safety and good treatment. It's the opposite of thinking one is of no worth. 

15 minutes ago, MissJ said:

compassionate heart

I was talking about altruism.

5 minutes ago, Dohavior said:

I was talking about altruism.

Yeah, me too. I meant that for me altruism is motivated by the compassionate heart, doing something without expecting something in return. But really, good feels are what you get back! But I think some people go too far to help others to create a self-definition based on that, they will need others to do something for them. That's probably a topic for a discussion in one of the other categories. This is someone's introduction page. I'll stop here. 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, MissJ said:

This is someone's introduction page. I'll stop here. 

WELCOME LUNA KUSH & MISSJ!!! It is so good to have all you new people here! *</:P

Edited by Dohavior

4 minutes ago, Dohavior said:

WELCOME LUNA KUSH & MISSJ!!! It is so good to have all you new people here! *</:P

YES YES! Party party, Dohavior!! :pony::pony:

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Avenicci said:

The cake is a lie.

Who said you are getting any? Can't live off cake and ice cream forever!

Edited by Dohavior

1 hour ago, Avenicci said:

The cake is a lie.

:sick:

glad you're coming out of the murky lurkville, welcome to the forum :]

Blessings Luna!

OneLove to you too :heart:

Posted (edited)

Hay and welcome to the forum.

Edited by paulcod

Hello, Luna.  Welcome to the Forum.

Welcome aboard, Princess Luna.