Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

BlackFlames

Hiring process. Is there online/web solution?

So as of now, Managers in our organization will submit a word document that is setup with sections for particular accesses, installations, etc. for the New Hire. This is method is fine but it seems to have been the only method for quite some time. Is there a smoother online web solution that anyone knows of that can be  a more streamlined and organized? I considered Microsoft Sway but that's more for presentations. I need something where I can upload a template, they fill it out....I login...I see what they've put? Any other Office 365 services that I've overlooked? 

Microsoft InfoPath lets you make a form that will input to a database (you then figure out how to read the db).

Posted (edited)

On 3/14/2017 at 9:18 PM, BlackFlames said:

So as of now, Managers in our organization will submit a word document that is setup with sections for particular accesses, installations, etc. for the New Hire. This is method is fine but it seems to have been the only method for quite some time. Is there a smoother online web solution that anyone knows of that can be  a more streamlined and organized? I considered Microsoft Sway but that's more for presentations. I need something where I can upload a template, they fill it out....I login...I see what they've put? Any other Office 365 services that I've overlooked? 

HR+payroll outsourcing is getting bigger and bigger since that work is incredibly automatable. My workplace uses adp.com which includes a component for the hiring process. I have no idea what other products are out there though.

Hell, I bet even an employer account on indeed could get you functionality you're looking for.

Edited by razgrim

Posted (edited)

@king con

Please login or register to see this image. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/Fataldeity/tumblr_may24cfZ2r1rhw3pxo1_400_zps6da987e4.gif&key=d974525dc23bf86dda997cf016e4069ea916c2f58adea5a86255be99276821e1" />

@razgrim Ah yes we have an ADP system I'll look more into that thank you! @Paul Siraisi @HankMorgan thank you for the suggestions also! 

Edited by BlackFlames

You could have an html form they fill out. HTML is super easy. 

Google Form is simple and convenient.