Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Ambra

Your favorite meat, or if vegetarian, type of cut and flavoring?

Porterhouse, although sometimes I enjoy a good rib-eye, too.

Well, given that I typically make the meat dish we have once a week some form of beef (either steak or stew or roast), I'd say beef is my favourite meat. I'm no longer able to face poultry.

But fish trumps all. 

It's tough to have a favorite when I like things in similar amounts, even though they taste different.

Molluscs - Oysters or Snails
Poultry - Chicken, dark meat
Beef - Ribeye (mmm, fat)
Pork - Bacon, duh
Lamb - No preference in cut (ground lamb tacos are awesome, though)
Animal organs - Liver
Big Game - Venison (though I've only had it once)
Fish - Eel or Salmon

There's a lot of meat I've never had, including a lot of game meat or unusual animals.  I don't think I've had rabbit, for instance, more than once or twice and don't remember how it tastes.  I haven't had many types of birds ... really just chicken and turkey.  I've had alligator and frog, both were good.

Tuna by far. I've been witnessed eating it out of a can with nothing else.

Pork. It's wonderful stuff.  I like pork chops, pork ribs, pork roast, pork tenderloin, pork sausages, pork hocks, ham, bacon....

Pork is the king or meats, as far as I'm concerned.

29 minutes ago, Swamp Yankee said:

Pork. It's wonderful stuff.  I like pork chops, pork ribs, pork roast, pork tenderloin, pork sausages, pork hocks, ham, bacon....

Pork is the king or meats, as far as I'm concerned.

I forgot pork! I like baby back ribs, saucy and done in the pressure cooker, and then under the broiler...

Edit: But fish still trumps all. :thinking:

Edited by Madden

7 hours ago, Madden said:

I forgot pork! I like baby back ribs, saucy and done in the pressure cooker, and then under the broiler...

Edit: But fish still trumps all. :thinking:

Maybe if they made fish out of pork.... :thinking:

..and I wonder if the word "trumps" will still mean the same thing 5 years from now.

Seafood which includes fish. Duck too. Oh and wild game. Beef is good. Chicken lovely. Pork can be killer. Tofu is also yummy and so are green beans.

Lamb and mutton. :yuck:

Edited by Distance

On 2/10/2017 at 10:57 PM, Distance said:

Seafood which includes fish. Duck too. Oh and wild game. Beef is good. Chicken lovely. Pork can be killer. Tofu is also yummy and so are green beans.

Lamb and mutton. :yuck:

I though this was appropriate so I scanned it from one of my bound volumes of Punch cartoons from the early 20th century. 

Spoiler

mutton.thumb.jpg.fca17d19c7a2f94e0a626f24cce51a34.jpg

15 hours ago, NSchet said:

Does cannibalism count?

Love it, mate.

d29808bf1ef9b05e097c938e86c21d5a.jpg

I've been walking the brocoli road for almost 4 years, health reasons and what-not.

...... added to this post 6 minutes later:

On 2/10/2017 at 9:52 PM, Swamp Yankee said:

..and I wonder if the word "trumps" will still mean the same thing 5 years from now.

Does it even mean the same thing now? I use it to describe the act of fucking someone out of something (e.g. 'That retirement home really Trumped that little old lady out of her life's savings.)

Edited by NixNox

On 2/10/2017 at 11:50 AM, lor6 said:

Tuna by far. I've been witnessed eating it out of a can with nothing else.

Not my exact favorite, but very close. I will eat it directly out of a can or pouch, too.

To answer the question, I don't think I've ever eaten a meat I didn't like.