Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

FeriaKaiser

what do you women think of man thongs?

56 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I was just curious what females think of men wearing thongs? don't ask questions. just tell me about your feelings.

and obviously the assumption is that the guy looks good and not like peter griffin.

Men tend to have hairy butt cracks. With that, I find manthongs disgusting. Unless they have the crackhair removed first.

swimming trunks then? lol boxers?

what about a speedo? 

how do you feel about this aeropostale looking ass dude here? or would you just assume he's gay lol

swimboy2.jpg

Boxer briefs or boxers preferred. 

No speedo either, at least for my personal tastes. Unless he's an actual swimmer (i.e., on a team or otherwise competitive), he should wear swim trunks. I don't assume a man is gay if he's wearing a speedo. I do assume he's looking for people to eyeball his package. 

Edited by Cinder
Competitive swimmers aren't always on teams; clarification

Thongs just don't do well on men, even gay men. Contrast with the now-popular boyshort:

JJSOX-brand-fashion-Simple-Male-Boy-shor

13 hours ago, FeriaKaiser said:

Hey guys, I was just curious what females think of men wearing thongs?

Well you can just damned-well hear what some men think about the subject matter.

Thongs: the stuff of mouth-vomit.

Bikini: No

Boyshort: Much better

Trunk: Even better.

FWIW, my daily-wear are Ex-Officio synthetic boxer-briefs, in red or blue. More comfortable than going commando.

ExOfficio-Give-N-Go-Sport-Mesh-6%E2%80%B

4 minutes ago, eagleseven said:

FWIW, my daily-wear are Ex-Officio synthetic boxer-briefs, in red or blue. More comfortable than going commando.

ExOfficio-Give-N-Go-Sport-Mesh-6%E2%80%B

god those look comfortable. anything's better than the outgrown boxers i wear now. the boxers I wear I must've had for like 7-8 years LOL I'm too lazy to buy new ones. these are usually pretty expensive tho from what I've seen

...... added to this post 1 minute later:

57 minutes ago, Cinder said:

Boxer briefs or boxers preferred. 

No speedo either, at least for my personal tastes. Unless he's an actual swimmer (i.e., on a team or otherwise competitive), he should wear swim trunks. I don't assume a man is gay if he's wearing a speedo. I do assume he's looking for people to eyeball his package. 

but can package be attractive? legit question. what if it's a really nice package? like a gift that looks like it could keep giving?

10 minutes ago, FeriaKaiser said:

god those look comfortable. anything's better than the outgrown boxers i wear now. the boxers I wear I must've had for like 7-8 years LOL I'm too lazy to buy new ones. these are usually pretty expensive tho from what I've seen

I usually get em on sale for $15/pair, but it adds up quickly (particularly if you want 2 weeks of fresh underwear like me).

Worth it to spend a little extra on something always with you.

but can package be attractive? legit question. what if it's a really nice package? like a gift that looks like it could keep giving?

I'll happily stare at your package all night long. But I'm a dude, that's like asking if you'll stare at DD cleavage.

1 minute ago, eagleseven said:

I usually get em on sale for $15/pair, but it adds up quickly (particularly if you want 2 weeks of fresh underwear like me).

I'll happily stare at your package all night long. But I'm a dude, that's like asking if you'll stare at DD cleavage.

i could at least get a couple pairs for sports lol.

but yea, that's how i look at it. I'll look at cleavage all day. but I feel like packages are pretty ugly. even for girls and gay guys.

Just now, FeriaKaiser said:

i could at least get a couple pairs for sports lol.

Honestly, I'm loungin atm in a blue pair with matching undershirt.

Just now, FeriaKaiser said:

but yea, that's how i look at it. I'll look at cleavage all day. but I feel like packages are pretty ugly. even for girls and gay guys.

1. Bulges are amazing in the appropriate underwear.

2. Even without underwear, they can look great if you do basic grooming of the area.

3. Looking at one gives me the same thrill as seeing a nice pair of exposed tits.

Muscular+Tom+Daley+in+Speedos+-+Peter+Cr

Hello there!

A guy who's relaxed and comfortable in a well cut suit or whatever clothing that suits him, is a lot more sexy than a guy showing off his marble bag.

10 minutes ago, FeriaKaiser said:

As daughters are cheered on for their developing cleavage, so must sons be cheered on for an impressive bulge.

It's a father's responsibility to take his young son out to buy flattering and comfortable underwear - as we assume a woman who does the same with her daughter's first bra to be a good mother.

1 minute ago, Holli said:

I think gay men are more attracted to "packages" than women are.

No doubt. All that sexual intensity straight men bring to staring down breasts and asses, in gay men is brought to staring down packages/pecks/asses.

It's no coincidence that the best blowjobs are from gay men: they both understand and love the male sex organs more than almost any female. The understanding is innate.