Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

hellbrokeluce

Hello from a curious lady

I only recently, at the lovely age of 33, that I'm an INTJ. It was an interesting yet harrowing moment to look back on my life and relationships and think, "huh. well that makes sense." So I thought I'd talk with some others in the same boat, see whathe this is all about :) 

welcome to the forum :]

Welcome to the Alley...

Welcome to the forum. What country are you from?

I am about to turn 44 and have just discovered I am an INTJ - total lightbulb moment! I now understand myself so much better after a lifetime of wondering why I was so different to my family and why I have not managed to have a lasting romantic relationship or friendships with people. I always knew there was nothing 'wrong' with me - I'm intelligent, articulate, compassionate, ambitious, witty and independent - but I just can't interact with people as well socially as I can professionally. I don't like people and I don't even feel bad about that! Discovering this Forum and realising there are many other people out there like me has made me feel so much better about life in general. I live in Scotland.