Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arrunnesh

Hi Friends

I am looking for friends like me. But it ended up in desertness. Because of that i lost my mind and became depressed. Every friends in my schooling's hated me because of odded ideas. Even i got ragged for this. Usually i hate being socialized. Now i want to know more about myself from the peoples like me and how peoples like me must get adjusted to this society. This my first post in this forum.

Welcome to the forum Arrunnesh.

You will find several of us here have been in your shoes in one way, form or fashion. Feel free to roam the forum in search of answers you may have questions to and if you cannot find any then simply ask and someone on the forum will be more than happy to answer you.

Hello, sir, and welcome to the Forum!  

We are very glad that you have joined us, and hope you benefit from your time here.

welcome to the forum :]

Blessings.....

Agree with @El Cas 

The sociology thread will be useful also. Welcome, Fledgling :wave:

On 06/01/2017 at 9:43 PM, Arrunnesh said:

I am looking for friends like me. But it ended up in desertness. Because of that i lost my mind and became depressed. Every friends in my schooling's hated me because of odded ideas. Even i got ragged for this. Usually i hate being socialized. Now i want to know more about myself from the peoples like me and how peoples like me must get adjusted to this society. This my first post in this forum.

hi.

first of all, you have  to accept to walk the  road less travelled while the mob  likes to be played

nature wanted you to be an INTJ

which means a rational guy above the mob. you have to accept that you can't be a guy in the mob following society's agenda.

you have to follow your agenda, not social proof.     wisdom is alone at the top of the pyramid while stupidity is common at the bottom

even on an INTJ forum, people are still pawns to be played in society  when looking at comments

this is unacceptable 

247891lifeisagame.jpg

Welcome!  We are glad that you are here!

Welcome to the Death Valley...

On 1/15/2017 at 6:33 AM, French INTJ said:

hi.

first of all, you have  to accept to walk the  road less travelled while the mob  likes to be played

nature wanted you to be an INTJ

which means a rational guy above the mob. you have to accept that you can't be a guy in the mob following society's agenda.

you have to follow your agenda, not social proof.     wisdom is alone at the top of the pyramid while stupidity is common at the bottom

even on an INTJ forum, people are still pawns to be played in society  when looking at comments

this is unacceptable 

247891lifeisagame.jpg

Got the point

Welcome! All of us here have experienced the same as you at some point in our lives, I'm sure.  Finding out I am INTJ has been a revelation and finding my 'pack' has helped me understand myself better. Please enjoy this forum, you are not alone, we get you.