Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

bella85

INFJ girl likes INTJ guy, overanalyzes everything. So... does it seem like he's into me?

29 posts in this topic
21 minutes ago, bella85 said:

I wasn't saying that at all. To clarify, I was asked what I liked about him. That's not something I can describe in objective terms; it's a subjective question, so I answered it subjectively. As for the shoes comment, I was being cheeky, but I really do respect and appreciate that he puts so much thought and research into his purchases.

Why not quit playing on here and text this dude to go have dinner tomorrow? 

Wtf?????

3 minutes ago, TheVerge said:

Why not quit playing on here and text this dude to go have dinner tomorrow? 

Wtf?????

Haha. You're right, I should be slightly more gregarious. Work has been busy for him since he just got back from vacation, but I'll ask him soon.

14 hours ago, bella85 said:

Haha. You're right, I should be slightly more gregarious. Work has been busy for him since he just got back from vacation, but I'll ask him soon.

Soon will turn into months, just go do it now. He he could meet somebody else later tonight. 

On 11/01/2017 at 9:33 AM, French INTJ said:

this is not " see where it goes "

the point is :  if the guys knows what he wants , he will get it.  if  he is not confident, it will be a stupid date

all is on the guy shoulders.  the yang energy is the one leading,  not the female energy

i am saying that watching " natural" seducer as they call themselves.   

the guy walks in the street then  chases a girl and kisses her within minutes.

i thought this was faked with actors.

i found out that this is real because i witnessed it in town.

the guy knows what he wants : if the girls doesn't like him, he doesn't give a s****.  hit the road.  he just goes to the next girl in the street

this is yang in action.

dude this will get you cs sprayed or tasered are you serious lol.

don't do that shit wtf.

if you do get the shit kicked out of you from an unarmed lady though pass her number my way that shits hot.

Edited by king con