Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

AesSedai

High quality women

178 posts in this topic

low quality women are going to waste my time, mess around with other guys, and not take accountability for their actions. high quality women can take care of themselves and stack their own paper without needing a man to take care of them. i also consider emotionally unhealthy women a waste of time. some guys like to be captain save-a-hoe to damaged women, but I don't believe you can change someone. if a girl wanted to change, she would do that herself, no one else could do that for her. girls try to change guys all the time; that's why there are so many abusive relationships.

high quality women to me are just women with a good heart and good intentions. even if she isn't super lined up (I'm in my early 20's, no one in my age group has it together), as long as she's genuine and means well, I consider that a high quality woman. 

even if she parties a lot and hooks up every now and then, I don't consider that trashy as long as she doesn't put something on someone else. long as she's loyal when she's with ME. although sometimes you don't just go from hoe to loyal just like that.

On 2017-01-02 at 3:01 AM, myname said:

To put in in perspective - Adriana Lima or Honey boo boo's mom as far as attractiveness? as far as other things say a mental patient vs a doctor? These are extremes, but as an INTJ clarity I know can be helpful. Women would have no problem saying David Beckham, and some doctor for smarts,  but some guys seem to have a block on this... honestly it seems like common sense... noone is perfect, you try to find the right fit for you, but as far as value, these are good barometers I think, and in trying to attract high value women, what is being referred to.

oh man I had to google honey bobo boo's mom. Now

Nightmare for a week

On 1/1/2017 at 7:41 PM, AesSedai said:

I keep seeing people post things about attracting a high quality woman, and suggesting that you need to date lower quality women to build up to high quality women.

Getting back to the original issue - anyone that purposefully enters a serious relationship with someone that they plan to dump at first opportunity is a despicable excuse for a human being.

In further news, I don't own a handbag - does that mean I win?

I will let my man Prince speak for me

Posted (edited)

Humans generally value intelligence, good character (honesty, loyalty, reliability, good nature, positivity, work ethic, determination, stability etc.) and physical attractiveness.

Edited by Cockney Red

3 minutes ago, Cockney Red said:

Humans generally value intelligence, good character (honesty, loyalty, reliability, good nature, positivity, work ethic, determination, stability etc.) and physical attractiveness.

And money.

1 minute ago, Weltschmerzer said:

And money.

I doubt many men worry that much about a woman's wealth. I don't. Women generally do worry about a man's wealth, for sure.

Posted (edited)

"High quality" tends to refer to an exemplary individual based on cultural norms. A tall handsome kind lawyer, a sweet innocent young blonde. "High quality" tends to be a very traditional judgement.

Our culture is actively diverging as far from the norm as possible. This leaves less people of that "high quality" norm on both ends of the field, as people shoot wide into individuality rather than high in a traditional role.

The good ol' days ain't here anymore. We can only hope that people's tastes diversify the way people have.

Edited by razgrim

5 hours ago, razgrim said:

kind lawyer

Oxymoron!

lawyer-hell1.jpg

Back when I used online dating apps I would cringe whenever I read "lawyer" under their profession. That along with "wall street" plus "very ambitious" in their description.

9 hours ago, Cockney Red said:

I doubt many men worry that much about a woman's wealth. I don't. Women generally do worry about a man's wealth, for sure.

I agree with this somewhat, even though I posted a video where the singer praises a wealthy woman.  For me, it would be more about intestinal fortitude and being self-sufficient.  She wouldn't have to be overly wealthy, but is she tough enough to tackle a difficult world and take care of herself? Would she want a man and not need a man?

@AesSedai:

So I've been ignoring relationships where the girl doesn't pull me in herself but...

Of the last thousand or so women I've met, I thought around 10-12 were interesting, and 2 were unattached where we had obvious chemistry.

One of those was in a group, and in my normal mode continued to hang out with the entire group... And only focused on her a little.

The other.. There was some minor flirting but I didn't really try to get her number even

^ This is what it means to be out of the habit of seducing women... You're too slow to act / respond.

If I had been flirting more with the other thousand or so, I'd have more naturally gotten traction with the ones I did want.

Life... Meh.

(Would've eaten up too much time anyway)

On 1/1/2017 at 11:05 PM, Nemesis said:

I have a similar reaction. It's this weird commodities lingo that seems so dehumanizing. Ick. Some people take the concept of a "dating market" way too literally. 

All humans are machines... And your typical interactions with most are fairly simplistic / shallow.

Even most friendships are based around some kind of (emotional) value exchange (Although you may invest more in people that give you value more often.. Or those who need you)

Can't expect too much from relationships either. Most people don't have that much to offer.

9 hours ago, Fishism said:

I agree with this somewhat, even though I posted a video where the singer praises a wealthy woman.  For me, it would be more about intestinal fortitude and being self-sufficient.  She wouldn't have to be overly wealthy, but is she tough enough to tackle a difficult world and take care of herself? Would she want a man and not need a man?

I'm talking about general rules of course. There are always exceptions. I don't want someone from the gutter, but that's more about cultural level, sanity and commonalities than bank balance.

5 minutes ago, Cockney Red said:

I'm talking about general rules of course. There are always exceptions. I don't want someone from the gutter, but that's more about cultural level, sanity and commonalities than bank balance.

Whoah, did you just call poverty stricken women deplorables?

4 minutes ago, Distance said:

Whoah, did you just call poverty stricken women deplorables?

Not necessarily. There's someone for everyone. I'd just rather date someone with a similar cultural level and values to me. Call me socially conservative.

1 minute ago, Cockney Red said:

Not necessarily. There's someone for everyone. I'd just rather date someone with a similar cultural level and values to me. Call me socially conservative.

You're pretty quick to jump on the Trump deplorable train and yet, now display socioeconomic dating preferences, not wanting the same deplorables, citing issues of sanity, etc? I dunno.  

13 minutes ago, Distance said:

You're pretty quick to jump on the Trump deplorable train and yet, now display socioeconomic dating preferences, not wanting the same deplorables, citing issues of sanity, etc? I dunno.  

Not sure I get what you mean.

Posted (edited)

On 1/1/2017 at 7:41 PM, AesSedai said:

I keep seeing people post things about attracting a high quality woman, and suggesting that you need to date lower quality women to build up to high quality women.

What does that even mean? I assume it means physically attractive, but I'm not sure. How does one measure quality in a human being?

Really?  I haven't known one male in my entire life who has said or thought that.  

Where do you frequent at that you've developed this jaded perception of how certain men view females?  The only place where I'd imagine men shaming women so sordidly would be in a Turkish prison.

I can't think of one male friend of mine (have 100s of male friends) or aquaintance (thousands) who think of women that way.

In answer to your questions:  I have no clue because I do not know of a man who really thinks in that fashion.

Edited by ENFPEACE

5 hours ago, Distance said:

he didn't insult them, it's just that people from certain environments grow up with certain ways of looking at things. it's not that they're inferior, it's that they're different. I think it's pretty understandable to want to be with someone you can relate to. everyone is entitled to their own comfort zone of dating.

you sort of put words in his mouth if you say he's looking down on poverty stricken women and calls them deplorable, he didn't say any of that. YOU did.

6 hours ago, Cockney Red said:

6 hours ago, Distance said:

39 minutes ago, FeriaKaiser said:

he didn't insult them, it's just that people from certain environments grow up with certain ways of looking at things. it's not that they're inferior, it's that they're different. I think it's pretty understandable to want to be with someone you can relate to. everyone is entitled to their own comfort zone of dating.

you sort of put words in his mouth if you say he's looking down on poverty stricken women and calls them deplorable, he didn't say any of that. YOU did.

It's actually sound relationship psychology to partner with someone of shared values et al. It's for this reason that so many arranged marriages are so successful. (A dumb choice from the groin or from a romance novel sure ain't gonna work out for long.)  And shared politics aren't shared values btw.

And I absolutely defend the right of any individual to make discriminatory choices around love, sex and marriage - no matter how odiously non-PC they may appear to are judged by others. It's quite an unwelcome incursion from a mindset which has come to believe it's actually their business.

People who generalize about individuals are seeking unobtainable control and efficiency over their analyses of other people.

Ha I just generalized about generalizers

Really If you do this you will close doors before looking inside the room.  Could be something good in there hmmmm

JBM

10 hours ago, Cockney Red said:

4 hours ago, FeriaKaiser said:

For sure, it's not insulting to call poverty stricken women 'from the gutter' and to question their sanity. There's also history behind the 'deplorable' term.  He knows what I'm talking about, even if he's playing innocent. 

Everyone has preferences which might or might not include socioeconomic preferences. Often, different socioeconomic stratas have different unconscious signals. But to suggest that poverty stricken women are from 'the gutter' and questioning their sanity, would be pure snobbery. Trailer trash aren't limited to the poverty stricken.

On 02/01/2017 at 4:41 AM, AesSedai said:

What does that even mean? I assume it means physically attractive, but I'm not sure. How does one measure quality in a human being?

a high quality woman is a beautiful woman most of the time with social value. they are the  " 9" and the " 10" of the seduction community.

the pareto principle says that 20 % of women are high quality  ( whatever you call " quality" ) and 80 % are a waste of time

i don't want a   bossy general or a  180 IQ scientist at home as a partner.

i want a quiet beautiful girl who won't be a nightmare to live with

a woman should be a good thing in a man's life .  she has to be a leverage to his life

not a constant challenge to fight  .   i don't want that anyway

1 hour ago, French INTJ said:

a high quality woman is a beautiful woman most of the time with social value. they are the  " 9" and the " 10" of the seduction community.

the pareto principle says that 20 % of women are high quality  ( whatever you call " quality" ) and 80 % are a waste of time

Yes, but that also means only 20% of men can get one while the other 80% have to aim lower. You can want something, doesn't mean you can get it.

On 06/01/2017 at 10:13 PM, Cockney Red said:

On 07/01/2017 at 8:58 AM, Distance said:

Trailer trash aren't limited to the poverty stricken.

Sounds to me like you two are in agreement.

3 minutes ago, scorpiomover said:

Sounds to me like you two are in agreement.

Yes and no but to explain the reasons, would drag more unrelated content into this thread.