Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Mattandsuch

Mass Effect: Andromeda

38 posts in this topic

This is one of the few exceptions I make to my no-preorder policy. I've enjoyed all the Mass Effect games a lot thus far, and Andromeda would have to be massively fucked up for me to not like it. 

That looks really good at 60 fps. I wonder if that was the PS4 Pro version or the PC version.

1 hour ago, bobabrowncoat said:

That looks really good at 60 fps. I wonder if that was the PS4 Pro version or the PC version.

i dunno, but i definitely noticed how well it was running.

I've got it all downloaded and ready to try out tonight. Can't wait to jump in! :) 

Is this the new mass effect that everyone is complaining about has shitty looking characters?

On the topic of Dragon Age you won't believe how many ocd fuckwits want that pause crutch in every action game now. Its so horrendous they can't create a proper group combat system without breaking the 4th wall and interrupting play.

Was going to give it a shot, but then found out that one of the leading devs (gameplay designer) for Mass Effect Andromeda is incredibly racist against white men, has been for years, but yet bioware kept him employed this entire time.  He no longer works for Bioware, but fuck them for letting a blatantly and publicly racist dev have so much input into this project.  Manveer Heir is his name, and he's a douchebag. 

Gameplay and story doesn't look terribly exciting anyways.  

Andromeda has potential. But, I'm going to wait for a few months before I pick it up. I want there to be plenty of time for them to actually finish the game. I honestly think it was pushed out far too soon. I've watched videos and streams of glitches nonstop. Most of which are much worse than anything a Bethesda game ships with. Many game breaking.

Another reason I want to wait is for any DLC that may or may not happen. I'm not going to do the same thing I did with ME3. I played it to completion before the first DLC hit. The end game sucked. We all know this. But, they fixed it later in a paid DLC. I'd like to at least know if the story is finished before I play.

reviews are not encouraging.  *sigh

curious to hear from y'all, but i'm happy i've given up pre-orders in the last few years.

whatever happened to a well-crafted, well-edited gaming experience?  too many aaa games seem to have forgotten how to do that.

Soooo... anyone know if you can romance your sister in the game?

4 minutes ago, count0 said:

Soooo... anyone know if you can romance your sister in the game?

Spoiler

I mean I used the mod to give Bethany bigger boobs in the DA2 >.>