Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

1partsunshine

Holy smokes! Will INTJs be replaced?

5 hours ago, 1partsunshine said:

Please login or register to see this link.

Could you love and marry a robot?

Shit yeah Mallory.

I already have homosexual fantasies re Sterling, so there's my almost-ready-for-manufacture template.

I hope you replace me with something as good as I. 

(robots = evil.)

(INTJ = not to be replaced with robots.)

Lastly, what is up with the "holy smokes!" in your title?  That just sounds funny. Haha 😆

Edited by Locked Doors

37 minutes ago, rickster said:

Shit yeah Mallory.

I already have homosexual fantasies re Sterling, so there's my almost-ready-for-manufacture template.

Celeb mashup: Ricksterling 

I'd be so proud!

...... added to this post 5 minutes later:

6 minutes ago, 1partsunshine said:

23 minutes ago, Locked Doors said:

I hope you replace me with something as good as I. 

(robots = evil.)

(INTJ = not to be replaced with robots.)

Lastly, what is up with the "holy smokes!" in your title?  That just sounds funny. Haha 😆

Golly gee whiz, @Locked Doors, I thought it sounded swell!

Edited by 1partsunshine

8 minutes ago, 1partsunshine said:

I'd be so proud!

...... added to this post 5 minutes later:

Golly gee whiz, @Locked Doors, I thought it sounded swell!

I like it.  It's unique. It's better than "holy cow."

21 minutes ago, 1partsunshine said:

I'd be so proud!

Haha yes!

Something a mother can be proud of...for all the right reasons as well as all the wrong reasons!

Spoiler

"Shut up Lana - there's money to be made from PC freak-shows like this: think of it as progressive MBTI"

12 hours ago, Macka said:

Finally! There's hope for us all to find someone.

Right?!

But what if the robot is in the form of a child? Or dog? Or attack helicopter? We all have our preferences. Is there a moral or ethical limit?

And what if I fall in love with your robot? Is cheating a thing?

1 hour ago, Distance said:

Data, FTW!

I think Distance as an ENTJ will replace all. Jk. And Merry Xmas! 

As an ENTJ, she plans against all. I can smell it. 

Edited by Locked Doors

23 hours ago, 1partsunshine said:

Please login or register to see this link.

Could you love and marry a robot?

Please login or register to see this image. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://65.media.tumblr.com/3f5bfbaaef209454a1ab4a277ebb03f8/tumblr_o56hxiTscd1sez77po1_500.jpg&key=317e7e44f3a4db706171f6a915e786281907fc2eccc0806268bf06fa431ca548" />

Human ... machine ... we are all one within the Iris.

Peace.jpg?resize=820,340

Please login or register to see this image. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://i.imgur.com/FIGaTEL.jpg&key=7c7dc75703a2ea44a492e5503f8474064c7034b137274468e8731a386c059e0a" />

No, sadly it is the INTPs that will be replaced.

13 hours ago, 1partsunshine said:

Right?!

But what if the robot is in the form of a child? Or dog? Or attack helicopter? We all have our preferences. Is there a moral or ethical limit?

And what if I fall in love with your robot? Is cheating a thing?

Tough questions.

I think we'll end up -- I'm talking decades away, because many politicians [Australia's... you guys suck] still can't get their tiny, little minds around same-sex marriage -- allowing human-robot relationships (civil unions/partnerships first, marriage later) between humans and humanoid robots. 

No doubt our humanoid robot friends/lovers will continue to enable the surveillance state, with each robot reporting our favourite sexual positions (amongst other data) directly to the government. People won't care 'cause, well, they'll be getting all kinds of laid from something that never gets a headache or achieves orgasm then falls asleep.

Slowly but surely, many, many decades after that -- and after quite a number of robo-bestiality sex tapes from celebrities --  the citizenry will demand the "right to robo-choose". Governments will quite rightly decide that any robo-depiction of something that's already illegal (e.g., a relationship with a child) is also illegal. However, marriage to a pre-approved, government controlled list of robo-types will be allowed. The waiting list to have a helicopter approved will be a few months and cost hundreds of thousands of Icelandic crowns. Attack helicopters won't be allowed after a series of missile-related, sexual thrusting incidents.

Such robots will be programmed only to "love" their owner. However, it will be possible to jailbreak robots, and jailbroken robots will be able to be reprogrammed to love others. (But updates will wipe that functionality.)

Edited by Macka

@Macka, a lot of good points! 

And I totally understand relationships, even love, with robots, but marriage?

What could possibly be the actual point?

8 minutes ago, 1partsunshine said:

@Macka, a lot of good points! 

And I totally understand relationships, even love, with robots, but marriage?

What could possibly be the actual point?

You'd have to read the fine print on robot purchase contracts: most would be mafia-like, and would seek to trap you into something you could only get out of by paying dearly.

It's not like you could just put the bastard on eBay when you're done with it.

1 minute ago, rickster said:

You'd have to read the fine print on robot purchase contracts: most would be mafia-like, and would seek to trap you into something you could only get out of by paying dearly.

It's not like you could just put the bastard on eBay when you're done with it.

Ok, and that brings up another point! Can you marry something you own? The article specifically said marriage between humans and robots. And what happens when you need an upgrade? Is it like a Verizon contract? 

I mean, in some ways I see the benefit of this thing, but is there any logic in it?

9 minutes ago, 1partsunshine said:

Ok, and that brings up another point! Can you marry something you own? The article specifically said marriage between humans and robots. And what happens when you need an upgrade? Is it like a Verizon contract? 

I mean, in some ways I see the benefit of this thing, but is there any logic in it?

I'd say it would be very much like a Verizon contract.

Logical inasmuch as I suspect gay marriage isn't all as altruistic as it seems to be - you can't tell me lawyers aren't behind that as a possible cash cow of the future LOL

Well I definitely feel like I'm married to my phone.

And gay marriage is as logical as love is. 

And will we have to full on divorce our robots, or can we just trade with our neighbors when we covet their wives?

3 minutes ago, 1partsunshine said:

And will we have to full on divorce our robots, or can we just trade with our neighbors when we covet their wives?

They'd be region-coded like DVDs

U.S. would want a 2X fee for trading - there's always $$$ to be made from trailer trash. (Fundamentalists would oppose it entirely)

Saudi Arabia zone would be quite different: no fee for males divorcing, and an arm and a leg (literally) from adulterous women.

On 25-12-2016 at 9:33 PM, Friendly Fire said:

Please login or register to see this image. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://65.media.tumblr.com/3f5bfbaaef209454a1ab4a277ebb03f8/tumblr_o56hxiTscd1sez77po1_500.jpg&key=317e7e44f3a4db706171f6a915e786281907fc2eccc0806268bf06fa431ca548" />

Human ... machine ... we are all one within the Iris.

Peace.jpg?resize=820,340

Where are these from? Awesome, I've always had a fascination with androids! This is very inspiring. I once started a comic about an android male, replacing his original creator who was dying. As an ENFP, it must be unsurprising that the comics never was finished :laugh:

I'm not interested in robot-friends.

I want robot servants.

On 12/25/2016 at 8:37 PM, Grepley said:

Please login or register to see this image. /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://i.imgur.com/FIGaTEL.jpg&key=7c7dc75703a2ea44a492e5503f8474064c7034b137274468e8731a386c059e0a" />

No, sadly it is the INTPs that will be replaced.

:laugh: