Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

QuickTwist

Type me.

260 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, yoginimama said:

But what about reckful's argument that this site--which is for INTJs--would draw a disproportionate number of INs just by its nature, therefore making it largely irrelevant how many more Sensors there are than Intuitives in the general population?

It's completely pulled out of his ass.

Here you go. Kisai, you said it would be prudent to move this discussion to another thread, so I'm sure you'll be eager to move this discussion to a new thread I created for that express purpose, and we can let QuickTwist's thread be for QuickTwist.

2 minutes ago, reckful said:

Why aren't you sending me your list, Kisai?

For the same reason you haven't agreed to a Type Me thread.  It's pointless.

...... added to this post 0 minutes later:

Just now, Teybo said:

Here you go. Kisai, you said it would be prudent to move this discussion to another thread, so I'm sure you'll do so and we can let QuickTwist's thread be for QuickTwist.

Thank you.  People keep pulling me back into this conversation.

4 minutes ago, Kisai said:

Thank you.  People keep pulling me back into this conversation.

Can't wait to see what you post in the other thread!

43 minutes ago, QuickTwist said:

Longest Type Me thread that says almost nothing.

Congrats team, we did it!

What do you get out of knowing your type any way?

Just now, Cak said:

What do you get out of knowing your type any way?

Good question! I guess its really mostly just perpetual anguish - not knowing my type that is.

Is it not the anguish of not knowing your identity? Regardless of type, intelligence etc etc. Since you opened up a bit about your depression and such. Depression means feelings of emptiness and locked feelings right? Well, I can relate to the anguish of not being certain who I am. My type ENFP was clear, but I kept looking and searching for that fleeting hope that something or someone could tell me who I was: enneagram, enneagram wings, IQ results - gifted or not? -, other people's validation, anything to try and gain a feeling of identity. I can tell you, you're not going to find it in an MBTI type or anything else... It's gonna be within you. Types, tests, they are never going to cover your complexity as a full on human being with all your bad, good traits, with your background, all your experiences and who you really are deep down to the core. 

On 12/9/2016 at 0:05 PM, An Hero said:

ISTPs are hedonistic by nature.

INTPs are autistic theoretical by nature.

I want to start a tradition of replying "Hodor!" every time someone uses terms like nature, evolution, genetics and natural selection inappropriately. But it probably wouldn't be allowed.

Just once, though.

Hodor!

47 minutes ago, coineineagh said:

I want to start a tradition of replying "Hodor!" every time someone uses terms like nature, evolution, genetics and natural selection inappropriately. But it probably wouldn't be allowed.

Just once, though.

Hodor!

I want to start a tradition of replying "haha fuck you" every time someone purposely misinterprets what I write.

haha fuck you.

Spoiler

Game of Thrones sucks dick