Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

bawb

Internet detectives needed

He is said to have Schizophrenia.

Pillow.....

As a mother, I would pull the trigger myself.

That man who casually walked past needs to sit down and ask himself some serious questions.

I'm so glad to hear the kid survived after all those blows to the head.

And I don't care what mental illness that man has, he deserved some mob justice right then and there.

That man who casually walked past needs to sit down and ask himself some serious questions.

To my considerable annoyance, the most that most people today will do is call the police.. They won't risk getting injured themselves.

A lot of people are casually immune to the pain of others when it inconveniences them (although I'd have to say that obviously, I don't care much about a lot of the suffering in the world that I'm not directly aware of)

Poor child. I hope the guy gets locked up and checked because he clearly was not of sound mind. Then again there are monsters that lurk in the shadows that would do no less horrible things to a child if people arent watching.

---------- Post added 09-20-2016 at 06:37 PM ----------

To my considerable annoyance, the most that most people today will do is call the police.. They won't risk getting injured themselves.

A lot of people are casually immune to the pain of others when it inconveniences them (although I'd have to say that obviously, I don't care much about a lot of the suffering in the world that I'm not directly aware of)

To me it seems almost supernatural that someone can just walk by and ignore an instict to help a child being beaten to death. I know you are right that lots of people die, but if you could stop it?

The regard for human life here is a lot lower.

Someone literally just shared this in an expat chat:

Chinese schoolboy dies falling four storeys after grandparents told him to climb down to their locked home from the rooftop on a ROPE

A few weeks ago we had to call the cops when our neighbor across the hallway came over with bruises on her neck from her boyfriend choking her. The bf was in the shower when the cop arrived. The cop used that as an excuse to not bother the bf. "Maybe it would be ok in a few days".

It's a completely different world, and many of the differences are not good.

I thought the attacker was the child's employer, beating him for poor work.

That is just evil, and should be eradicated right then and there.