Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

EchoFlame

Body Language: Are you incapable of reading it?

58 posts in this topic

Part 1: Introverted or Extrovert?

Part 2: Male or female?

Part 3: Your score on the exam

http://testyourself.psychtests.com/testid/3764

Ex.

Introverted Male

Although there are a few body language gestures that you still misread, for the most part, you are fairly skilled at reading non-verbal signals. With a little more knowledge and practice, you can turn this skill into a strength. You try to be attentive to both verbal and non-verbal body language because you understand the concept that actions can often speak louder than words. This skill will be very useful in your interactions with others and allow you to better understand and empathize with people.

Edited by EchoFlame

Introvert

You are very skilled at reading body language. When you are interacting with someone, you likely make it a point to pay attention to both what they say verbally as well as their non-verbal communications. This provides you with a more well-rounded understanding of a person's feelings, and allows you to adjust your own social approach in turn. This skill is an asset in any position that requires you to work with people.

introvert, male

You are very skilled at reading body language. When you are interacting with someone, you likely make it a point to pay attention to both what they say verbally as well as their non-verbal communications. This provides you with a more well-rounded understanding of a person's feelings, and allows you to adjust your own social approach in turn. This skill is an asset in any position that requires you to work with people.

Half of the options seemed like synonyms of each other, or the differences were in microscopic semantic degrees.

8499653-Team-of-three-business-people-holding-each-other-by-hands-Stock-Photo.jpg

BONUS QUESTION: Based on the body language of these three people, which emotion are they most likely to be feeling?

Happy

Cheerful

Jocular

Pleased

Content

Homicidal

Cannot be determined/None of the above

I don't know

Edited by UltraIncredible

Seemed pretty easy.

Edited by Megalomania

Female, extrovert-ish.

Introvert

Male

The sad part is I've spent years trying to even get this far.

82 out of 100. Yay,

'Ambivert' male.

I'll just add to this that I think "body language" is mostly superfluous BS, because since it has been in vogue in western media for around a couple of decades, people have learned to feign it and to also pay far more attention to it than makes sense. For example - If I fold my arms, could it possibly be because it is more comfortable that way (or I am physically tired) yet I do not feel defensive at all? Of course.

Edited by Bioplasmoid

Introvert. Male.

Overall Result: 89

Edited by Bisclavret

Half of the options seemed like synonyms of each other, or the differences were in microscopic semantic degrees.
Agreed. Seemed more a test of English than body language.

male, introvert, 85

Piece of shit website lets me answer 3 questions then goes to some bullshit clickbait page. Fuck this.

Agreed. Seemed more a test of English than body language.

male, introvert, 85

It was a little too easy I think and it didn't have that many questions.

Well, if it was happy or sad, any person with half a brain would get 100%. There are subtle differences between the types of happy or sad.

Introvert / Female

Overall Result 82

Edited by Mariko

Mega Introvert, m

Overall Result

Male introvert - 90.

Some of them were ambiguous in that the words used were too close in meaning.