Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

ppu6502

What did you dream last night?

681 posts in this topic

I was in a familiar building, with a familiar layout, but was lost anyway. The place had been a part of my dreams many times before, but it's been a while. I was later on some sort of a deck with lots of vegetation and a large bed of fluffy red flowers in the center. I was being followed by a woman who's face I couldn't see (the top of the deck and hanging plants obscured her). I didn't think there was anything bad or threatening about her per se, but her presence made me feel anxious and I tried to keep the deck between her and myself.

At one point, I started to step down deck stairs which led into water. Then what looked basically like an FSM started walking up out of the water, so I turned around. Turning around, I noticed a black haired woman walking toward me. I didn't really react to her, but thought she looked familiar. I saw her face clearly and there was a dry expression. Pinned between the obstacles and the obscured face woman, I had to climb into the red fluffy flower bed and could feel it's allergens. Woke up at that point.

Edited by ppu6502
grammar

Leading a group of Liberian rebels. They wanted to tear stuff down, so I started finger-pointing and watching shit burn.

And I think I had sex with someone.

Edited by JC22

Recurring dream: I'm in a crowded place (usually a concert) but alone when my neck starts to tingle. I look behind me and see that I'm being watched by a dark figure, huge and faceless (wraithlike) and I feel an overwhelming need to leave. I start to run and panic till the only sound is my breathing. I turn back around in fear and he's there and we're alone and he's blocking my way out and I'm cornered. At this point I stop being scared and turn on him and we battle. The only way out is through and I almost make it but he always swipes my legs out from under me and as I'm falling I wake up.

Dreamt I was in an orgy, but we were out of condoms, so I tried to use saran wrap instead. Proceeded to doggy-style a series of anonymous behinds.

670px-Use-Saran-Wrap-Step-3.jpg

Edited by eagleseven

I was in Target, and trying to get the hell out of there, but I was walking really slowly because I was walking on the wall, parallel to the floor.

Dreamt I was in an orgy, but we were out of condoms, so I tried to use saran wrap instead. Proceeded to doggy-style a series of anonymous behinds.

I doubt that was just a dream.

I don't remember the story line of my dream but I remember it including Dexter Morgan, Sansa Stark, Sandor, and some man with a minotaur helmet. I think it was exciting, but I can't really remember.

Oddly, I have found that I do dream, and I dream very vividly, however, as soon as I wake up, I forget what I dreamed. I remember feelings and colors, and sometimes a detail or two. Last night, I knew I dreamed and there was something with the pattern of a shirt that my friend wore throughout our yoga sessions. I also remember frustration about trying to run or at least walk faster, but I get absolutely no traction. To where, I don't remember. I'm sure that there was another part of my dream, but I also don't remember that, just soft colors.

However, I daydream quite often, and it's mostly outrageous scenarios. I daydream most when I'm listening to music. My most popular daydream right now is when I'm listening to dubstep, and I'm wondering what Beethoven would say to it. And I also try to think of what some characters I love (from movies, books, TV) would think about certain songs and whether or not they would like them.

I was chasing a man in a lab coat, who kept looking back at me and waving me forward. Eventually I just stopped and let him get away, because I couldn't go on anymore. I turned around, and a pair of stethoscopes came flying toward me. I caught them and put them around my neck, and I was filled with energy again, and I started running to catch up with the man. I ran up the steps of this giant mansion where my family was waiting, and shut the door behind me.

That's all I remember.

Oh, and this is not normal, for me. Usually I don't dream or I'm dying slowly (tortured, hunted, snipers, cannibals, etc). Couple times I've been in the hunger games, so that was pretty cool. I killed everyone, though. So.

Edited by CheCosa

I was various people (perspective shifted) from The hobbit (including Bilbo, some dwarf, Smaug, and at one point myself), and somehow went from Erebor to my hometown, where Smaug wrecked everything. There were swords, a lot of hiding, could fly at some point but not very good. I think I was in a Victorian era castle as well. A lot of mixed up stuff from all over the place. At one point I figured out it was a dream and attempted to use some kind of magic, then proceeded to forget it was a dream when the dragon scared the shit out of me and I ran into hiding.

I kept snoozing for maybe two hours because it was a long time since I had a dream this long and vivid.

I doubt that was just a dream.

:laugh:

I have tried some interesting things with saran-wrap, but that's only because the partner had a special kink for it. Not my cup of tea, so to speak. ;)

I don't dream.

Do-Androids-Dream-of-Electric-Sheep.jpg

Too late. All gone within a minute of waking up. But I do dream a lot.

My dreams generally involve me being somewhat confused with what's happening. There's usually a vague threat but there's never any real 'danger'.

Edited by Munglik

I was in some kind of biology class, and for the final project the teacher told us each to make a sex tape and present it to the class.

Also at one point I was eating shit out of the toilet along with normal food, and it kind of tasted like taquitos, and I was thinking "Wait a minute, people aren't supposed to eat shit with regular food, are they?"

I was waiting for a train in what looked like a long abandoned station. There was no one else around, and I thought it was unlikely any train would stop there. Also everything was black and white except me. Still, I wasn't bothered by the situation. I felt like I could wait there content forever.

I had this bizarre dream where I was with a lot of people who were being evacuated, sent on a ship and then a train, presumably to safety from some danger. I was pushing a stroller with a dog sitting in it, then next thing I knew the dog was a baby, then the stroller was gone and I was carrying the baby then when I was getting on the train, the baby walked off and I never knew what happened to him but they wouldn't let me look for him.

Meaning of this dream: The dreamer should have stopped at one glass of wine.

I was on some sort of ridiculous roller coaster. It felt very real and toward the end it went up really high and then plummeted nearly straight down. It dove underground into pure darkness and halted suddenly. Being in the front of the train, my body dangled down to the ground but with no visibility as to what was around. Then I could feel large teeth clamping down around my chest (it was a shark theme or something). I laughed knowing it was a gag. Then the lights came on and everyone was happily laughing and we all got off.

I dreamt that I was in a bus about to ram into some school bus with children. When the school bus got hit my vision somehow zoomed in and watched as some of the kids brutally impacted other kids/windows/seats. There was lots of blood.

Don't ask.

Left with all the responsibility on vacation by the ex-husband, packing and cleaning up after him and never having enough time. Every flash scene, depicted this recurring theme.

One funny scene was a troop of people (all on vacation with us), everyone with baby strollers full of personal items (no children) where we were all going down some concrete stairs in single file. There was a concrete landing where some doctor/dentist (?) was using a hand drill, drilling off dirt from the legs and bottoms of every stroller. After he drilled off the dirt on the legs of my stroller, he made me open my mouth and drilled at my teeth, leaving me with a mouthful of dirt residue, from the legs of the stroller.

While all this was happening, the ex didn't notice, too busy chatting with others, hands and responsibility free.

Panicking that i left nearly all (university?) assignments to the last minute. Lots of rushing around then...gut wrenching realization i had left it too late...

Sped up time getting home to do work. Instead of my normal way of using other people's slipstreams to go faster i had to change into a bird (vulture or something) and fly back over houses.

Plane landed prematurely again. Ended up in roughly the same arid, desert-like area as a week or so ago.