Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

lor6

Moderators
  • Content count

    9,113
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About lor6

  • Rank
    Core Member

Personality

  • MBTI
    INTJ
  • Global 5/SLOAN
    RLOEI
  • Personal DNA
    Reserved Thinker
  • Brain Dominance
    Balanced

Converted

  • Location
    Romania
  • Occupation
    software developer
  • Gender
    Female
  • Personal Text
    :d

Recent Profile Visitors

30,889 profile views
  1. I got Lucian:
  2. I do sometimes. A change of scenery can help.
  3. I'm in disguise
  4. I think what men want most of all is to be what is stereotyped as 'alpha': to be authoritative over other men - a leader, to be confident, assertive, successful, to 'win' in confrontations, to not be taken advantage of, to be popular. Also I think they want to be perceived as funny and intelligent.
  5. :D I hope it's sturdy enough too
  6. Introverted female - 76
  7. So I take it from the game releases this will not be backward compatible with either 3ds cartridges or downloadable games?
  8. Larger city definitely. For the reasons you mentioned, and also better employment opportunities, better public transport, more restaurants and shops that are open late at night, better services in general, more convenient living. From my experience, small towns are also more prone to corruption and more dangerous under the surface. It's very difficult to be heard or make a change of any kind, as no one wants to rock the boat.
  9. Yes, but that also means only 20% of men can get one while the other 80% have to aim lower. You can want something, doesn't mean you can get it.
  10. This sounds the most interesting to me and I can also find it most easily. I would say 300 pages.
  11. I greatly enjoyed this, though while reading it I thought it was a bit outdated and the world had moved on to more rational ways of thinking. After the recent election results, I think it's, sadly, more relevant than ever.
  12. That's an odd comment, you come across as extremely emotional on this forum, which leads me to the answer to your question: while I do think men in general are slightly less emotional than women in general, I also think the emotions they usually experience more often and the way they express them are not stereotypically recognized as emotions, therefore giving the appearance than men are very stoic. So while you may have women who are more likely to cry when hearing a sad story, while men would be more unaffected, you also have men who are more likely to react violently when they are angry. Different emotions and different manners of expression. But overall, I would say it's a pretty even split between overly emotional and relaxed people.
  13. INFP - pffffffffft
  14. I do have a set of guiding principles that are very personal to me, but it's difficult to identify where they originate. Reasoning is certainly involved, but I'd say it's more tied into understanding the different moral options that exist and fleshing out the set of ideas to follow. Part of them are probably sourced in empathy, a reaction to another person's state of mind in different circumstances as well as my own. But the more general higher level principles are just personal values informed by each person's worldview. I do consider ethics important when making decisions, though not as a basis, but a necessary condition. It used to be the most important factor in my framework, although lately it's sharing the first place with truth.