The introduction that I've been putting off... None
Old 11-18-2007, 08:28 PM   #1
WavesSootheMe
Member [05%]

MBTI: INTJ

It doesn't really make much sense to me to introduce myself here. Despite that, I'm a bit bored today and I'm in a weird mood, so here is my attempt at following convention.

I'm 25, I have a BA in psychology and a BS in biological sciences. I'm working as a behavioral therapist for children with autism and applying to graduate programs in Neuroscience and Education or Speech and Language Pathology.

I recently met an INTJ female (friend of a friend) and within five minutes of speaking to and listening to me she correctly guessed that I am an INTJ as well. We are alike on so many levels. I really enjoyed finding someone that understood me and my "inner world" in the way that she did. After that, I decided to look a bit more into INTJs and in my research I happened upon this site. I've never joined a forum before, so this is all very new to me. I'm hoping to relate to others and enjoy the conversations on here in much the same way as I did with my friend's friend.

Old 11-18-2007, 08:59 PM   #2
The Rose
Member [25%]

Welcome to the forum!

(Waves soothe me too.)
Old 11-18-2007, 09:24 PM   #3
mind_wander
Member [40%]

Originally Posted by WavesSootheMe View Post
It doesn't really make much sense to me to introduce myself here. Despite that, I'm a bit bored today and I'm in a weird mood, so here is my attempt at following convention.

I'm 25, I have a BA in psychology and a BS in biological sciences. I'm working as a behavioral therapist for children with autism and applying to graduate programs in Neuroscience and Education or Speech and Language Pathology.

I recently met an INTJ female (friend of a friend) and within five minutes of speaking to and listening to me she correctly guessed that I am an INTJ as well. We are alike on so many levels. I really enjoyed finding someone that understood me and my "inner world" in the way that she did. After that, I decided to look a bit more into INTJs and in my research I happened upon this site. I've never joined a forum before, so this is all very new to me. I'm hoping to relate to others and enjoy the conversations on here in much the same way as I did with my friend's friend.

you found the right INTJ spot to hang around; welcome your search and hope you find all the INTJ questions and answers.

Old 11-19-2007, 08:41 AM   #4
rwyatt365
Core Member [262%]
Proud member of GOIF!

We're just a bunch of soothing Mother-F(shut your mouth!!)
Old 11-19-2007, 01:26 PM   #5
Agogo
New Member [01%]

hey there I'm hoping it's going to be like a cherry banana split, the more posts including intros that you do the more of the secret organization opens up.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:06 PM   #6
rwyatt365
Core Member [262%]
Proud member of GOIF!

Originally Posted by Agogo View Post
hey there I'm hoping it's going to be like a cherry banana split, the more posts including intros that you do the more of the secret organization opens up.

No, more like an onion; the more layers you peel back the more it makes you cry.