Closed Thread
How to attract and win the heart of an ENFP/INFP? intj and enfp
Old 10-17-2008, 02:51 AM   #1
demaugustus
Member [32%]
Now, as then, a beast approaches, patient and confident, savoring the meal to come.
MBTI: ENTJ

How do you attract and win the heart of our theoretical companion the ENFP/INFP? I know Dr. East wrote a very well put post about "attracting and winning the heart of an INTJ", but how about an ENFP/INFP?

Old 10-17-2008, 03:47 AM   #2
universalis
Banned

MBTI: INTJ

I would love to know. I struggle with INFP's. I mean I cant help finding their worldview's silly and simplistic (deep down - although I don't tell them this), by they are dreamy and naive, makes me want to give them a big hug.

Ok so actually I don't have a problem attracting them. (use things that appeal to the Fi), helping other people, acts of kindness, flirting with imagery laden language (fantasy).

It's just trying to make a relationship work. I don't think INFP/INTJ is good for each other.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:42 AM   #3
demaugustus
Member [32%]
Now, as then, a beast approaches, patient and confident, savoring the meal to come.

Interesting because my mom (INFP) and dad (INTJ) got along great for 25 years; minus one year of divorce around year 19, but they got back together.

I attract ENFP's, but don't usually have the foggiest idea why. If we know how we attract them, then we could be more than just good - we could be awesome!
Old 10-17-2008, 05:24 AM   #4
JoeyDude
Member [05%]
MBTI: INTx

Just do a search in this forum for ENFP quite a few threads have already been discussed on how/why ENFPs are attracted to INTJs.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:50 AM   #5
Monte314
Core Member [492%]
Chief Scientist; Adjunct Full Professor of Computer Science; six times Who's Who in the World; national, state Advisory Panels; author of two books, many papers; Jedi Math Dog

I'm an INTJ and my wife is an INFP.

She isn't silly or shallow. We've been married for 32 years.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:44 AM   #6
enfpchick
Member [20%]
MBTI: ENFP

You can attract an enfp just by being yourself. I know it sounds corney but its true.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:47 AM   #7
Josephine1012
Veteran Member [78%]

haha, I'm going to open with fitting the above discussed stereotype.... Where exactly to do I find this thread: attracting and winning the heart of an INTJ"?

I think the reason ENFPs are attracted to INTJs is because they appear to be such a challenge. A lot of times when you are challenged you end up sorely disappointed after all the work you've put in. I haven't been disappointed in INTJ, everything is as it appears. So the dark mystery doesn't turn out to be a fluke.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:36 PM   #8
Indubitably
Member [36%]

MBTI: INTP

I don't know about INTJs but my problem is usually making sure that all the apparently interested ENFPs coming of the woodwork are actually interested in me as a person rather than some idealized image of me they have become infatuated with.

You really don't need to do anything to attract them, if they like you they will find you, then they will proceed to tell you that you have a beautiful soul, or that you appear to be emitting some sort of magical radiance (which is apparently how they found you in the first place). Thats not to say that they are all hippies (although, that would not be an entirely inaccurate description for many of them), just that they embrace their ideals to the point that they sometimes get swept away by them.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:50 PM   #9
LionsPride
Core Member [225%]

It's not a matter of attracting them, they find people like us fascinating, the trick is how to keep them. With the ENFP that I know, they easily become infatuated with a new person, showers them with compliments and probes the new person's inner being until all is revealed. Once they've had their fill, they move on to the next person. They enjoy learning people like I enjoy reading books. So, the question is, how do you become one of those favourite books that ENFP's like to read over and over again?

As to INFP's, you've got me there, I have no idea how people can attract introverts successfully. I mean, one time is luck. Being able to do it over and over when you are also an introvert is a challenge.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:19 PM   #10
demaugustus
Member [32%]

Originally Posted by JoeyDude
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Just do a search in this forum for ENFP quite a few threads have already been discussed on how/why ENFPs are attracted to INTJs.

I've already done a search to find that most of what is said has nothing to do with "attracting and winning the heart of an ENFP/INFP". I mean the subject has been proposed before, but never really addressed. We already naturally attract ENFP/INFP's; but, what I'm saying here, is that we can go from good to great if we have a better idea of the game being played.

Here is an example of what I'm looking for, but for an INTJ:
(This was written by Dr.East in another thread for INTJ's, but I can't find it right now on the forum; I saved it on my computer some time ago)

INTJ LOVE
By: Dr. East

INTJs aren't really at home with lust either. N! Not S! We live in our heads, thankyouverymuch. Note that when I refer to INTJ from here on out, I'm really just trying to give people a guide to dating ME, and it may not be universally applicable. I've never not been me.

1. Male

2. 25

3. As an INTJ, I generally approach love in much the same way an INFJ would, but with less invested in it overall. This isn't to say that the idea of love isn't important to me... it very much is... but I am willing to go without it rather than try and approximate it with consistent lust. This is the initial hurdle that prospective suitors must overcome.

This lack of investment can come across as a lack of interest. Be assured that this is not the case! However, INTJs must judge someone as acceptable before committing to a long-term relationship. And there's really no such thing as an acceptable short-term relationship.

So, here's a quick-and-easy guide to INTJ courtship:

Step 1: Realize that you have fallen in love with a nerd, despite the commonly held American middle-to-high-school idea that this is impossible. You do, however, have my condolences.

Step 2: Study your nerd carefully. Your nerd will have several interests. Pick several and learn about them, enough that you can converse about them casually. True expertise is not required (your INTJ will enjoy elucidating you and you can capitalize on that to make them enjoy your company), but a basic vocabulary is recommended. Don't worry, your nerd is safe from competing courtiers who have not taken the time to invest in overcoming that first hurdle.

Step 3: Your nerd may hold a set of social mores and values. Make sure you learn about these early as well, and at least pretend to hold similar social mores. You may be amazed otherwise when attempts to seduce drive away rather than attract your nerd, especially if you are an S-type personality. With time you may well be able to argue your INTJ out of the ones you disagree with.

Step 3.5: Speaking of arguing, take some time to learn the most common flaws in logic and how to spot them. Nothing impresses and attracts an INTJ like being able to correctly identify flaws in logic. More interestingly, INTJs often take shortcuts in logic themselves when attempting to sway an audience, being poor communicators of internal logic and more interested in the result than the process of debate per se. Making your INTJ expand his arguments can make him into a better person and earn you some respect.

Step 4: You have now rendered yourself acceptable, being able to fit into your INTJ's long-term plans about how the world should work. Now you must insinuate yourself into the INTJ's world! With a little effort, you can make it so that to him or her, long term planning must accommodate you to be acceptable. At this point the INTJ will be in love with you, but it may take some time for them to realize this.

Step 5: Flirting. INTJ's can not easily identify flirting directed at them. They are not P's, however, so this is easy to overcome. Simply tell them, as clinically and casually as possible, that you find yourself attracted to them and would like to try dating. If the INTJ is unattached, they should respond well to this. Attempting to turn flirting into a subtle dance of hidden meaning will leave you intensely frustrated.

Step 6: Communication. The INTJ's basic form of communication is the logical argument. Engage them in it, expounding on the argument yourself if you agree or attempting counter-argumentation if you disagree.

Step 7: Physicality. INTJs are not physical people, but must be acclimated to touching. Start small, with hello or goodbye hugs, and expand from there. To an INTJ, staring into your eyes is the equivalent of making out, without so much mess and bother. An INTJ will but rarely initiate physical contact. If you are a physical person, it may be some time before you can get your INTJ to act accordingly.

4. N's generally, but everyone has something to offer."

Dr. East kept this in the theoretical, but it provides a general concept to better understand the bigger picture. Now how about for an ENFP/INFP?

Old 10-17-2008, 07:30 PM   #11
ElstonGunn
Core Member [168%]

Originally Posted by demvesalius
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How do you attract and win the heart of our theoretical companion the ENFP/INFP?

Get them to think that you're lovably quirky in your own kind of silly, but quite honest, way.

Old 10-17-2008, 07:56 PM   #12
Josephine1012
Veteran Member [78%]

Originally Posted by demvesalius
I've already done a search to find that most of what is said has nothing to do with "attracting and winning the heart of an ENFP/INFP". I mean the subject has been proposed before, but never really addressed. We already naturally attract ENFP/INFP's; but, what I'm saying here, is that we can go from good to great if we have a better idea of the game being played.

Here is an example of what I'm looking for, but for an INTJ:
(This was written by Dr.East in another thread for INTJ's, but I can't find it right now on the forum; I saved it on my computer some time ago)

Dr. East kept this in the theoretical, but it provides a general concept to better understand the bigger picture. Now how about for an ENFP/INFP?

I'm totally writing one up for ENFP when I return from my ENFP-type friday night activities

(seriously)

cheers

Old 10-17-2008, 11:33 PM   #13
Ezion
New Member [01%]
MBTI: INTP

Originally Posted by ElstonGunn
Get them to think that you're lovably quirky in your own kind of silly, but quite honest, way.

I would second this. If you're targetting a specific person and they aren't attracted to your usual self, then realize the relationship may be very hard to work and re-evaluate whether you truly want a long-term relationship with said person.

If you're in it for the short term fling for some odd reason, then you're just going to have to learn general knowledge pertaining to seduction and apply it to your situation.

Old 10-18-2008, 12:38 AM   #14
demaugustus
Member [32%]

Originally Posted by Ezion
I would second this. If you're targetting a specific person and they aren't attracted to your usual self, then realize the relationship may be very hard to work and re-evaluate whether you truly want a long-term relationship with said person.

If you're in it for the short term fling for some odd reason, then you're just going to have to learn general knowledge pertaining to seduction and apply it to your situation.

Just so you all know, my usual self is just fine for a particular ENFP, there is no need for seduction games here; however, why not know how to use "performance enhancing drugs"? Instead of being just "yourself", which is perfectly fine, why not be your SUPER-SELF and really blow her away?

I realize if you are your SUPER-SELF too much then they may come to expect this as your usual self; thus, you're playing a dangerous game. However, every now and then I just want to please the woman sending her through the roof with NF-ness.

To be able to do this you must first understand how "To attract and win the heart of an ENFP/INFP", to understand the fundamentals of why an ENFP/INFP is attracted to you in the first place. I suppose we're assuming that the physical attraction is already a given and we're looking at how you approach the personality.

Old 10-18-2008, 04:02 AM   #15
MrJibbles
Banned

Originally Posted by enfpchick
You can attract an enfp just by being yourself. I know it sounds corney but its true.

That's what happens to me. I refuse to be someone other than me. I'm attracted to ENFP's because I can't read them like an open book, and they have useful insight on nearly everything I have to say, and most importantly because I can talk for hours and hours with them and I love to be around them.

ESFP's tend to have something missing. I think we just never see eye to eye because of how they gather information opposed to how I get mine. Everything seems fine at first but down the line, long term, it starts to fall apart because it's so much work and effort.

INFP's I tend to just be myself and they have the same insight the ENFP's have.

INTP's seem to piss me off a bit here and there because they usually think I'm just like them. Then when they get to that point they question statements I make and ask if I'm sure and this causes arguments because I'm sure of everything I say. I can carry intelligent conversations with them for only so long before I get tired of them not realizing that I know what I'm talking about when I say something.

ENTP's are very fun to be around. I can talk to them for days and days. But I don't know how to get intimate with one.

ENTJ's seem to have that "I want to take over EVERYTHING" agenda too much for me to enjoy too much time with them. Kinda pisses me off after a while.

INTJ's can be very close minded. But once they get to know me they seem to get addicted because they found a rare soul that's just like them. They're easy to get along with. And then there's always this thing where they trust my judgment as their own. For example, my friend Tony always asks me about people I know that he doesn't know before asking anyone else about that person simply because they things I tell him are they same conclusions he would make if he knew them as long as I knew them. I tend to do the same thing with him, just not as much.

ISTJ's are very interestingly boring. Really, it's weird. They don't do much, and they're very bland but I can't help but be intrigued by it all. They're simply and they're complex at the same time. It doesn't make sense. When I'm just myself I get along just fine with them and most of them seem to like me.

ISFJ's for some reason seem to like me a lot as well. I never understood why. And I don't comprehend the clinginess of them all to well either. They're too easy to read so I'm turned off by it. They're just too predictable and it's no challenge.

ESFJ's are evil little creatures that want to control EVERYTHING. They're more irritating than the ENTJ because they want to control everything just to have a feeling of power and control. But they tend to be kind caring people, very generous. We often don't see eye to eye, but seem to make decent friends if we get past the natural irritations we'll have for each other.

ESTJ's are pretty cool. I don't seem to have too many problems with them, except for the overuse of tradition and doing things by the book all the time. When I get past this and just tolerate things they do that annoy me and tip toe around the things I do that annoy them we end up at the same conclusion to things. It works out but it's exhausting.

ESFPs.....covered that. But I can't seem to read them too well because they're constantly changing and looking at something else. I think of them like cats. A cat seems to be interested in things that're just out of reach.

ISFP's can be pretty bitchy. They first appear as someone you'd seem working in a library. But they have a party animal hidden deep down inside.

ESTP's are likeable people, I haven't figured out what an INTJ can do to appeal to this person. But they seem to appreciate my ability to do things in school last minute and then run off and do something fun. My reason for doing this is because I didn't really do it last minute. I did it when I got it and waited around doing whatever else I wanted to do because I hate having time wasted. They usually do it because they're out partying but then at the last minute they get things done. I find that when I'm just myself around these people we share a similar taste in humor and can joke and talk for hours. But they tend to ask me for insight and advice on things a lot, but have little insight or advice to offer me that's of use.

ISTP's seem to like the idea's I have to mechanical things. I come up with an idea for a project, they seem to think it's a cool idea and want to see it through. Most of them don't realize that I can't always make the ideas come into the world with my own hands. I'm just the guy who can form the idea in the first place. We usually have fun building things together. My one ISTP friend is pretty good fixing up cars but can't drive for shit. I'm a very good driver because I'm aware of everything. So we often work as a team where I think of something cool to do to the car, He does it to the car and I kinda help a little bit here and there where I can, then I usually drive it first and do random things he didn't know the car could do, then I think of something else the car needs because of the test drive and the process repeats.

ENFP's....again, just be you and it seems to work better than any other type.

INFP's Just be careful not to hurt their feelings, other than that you can just be yourself and let things flow naturally. If you stray away from being you they'll notice and so will the ENFP and wont really like it.

INFJ's are pretty amazingly special. Just think of all those idea's floating about your head and imagine if they're emotionally driven ideas rather than logically driven ideas. Eventually you tend to grab random things that seemed unconnected and they explode into an even greater idea that comes to you all at once. What if that was emotion instead of rational thought? hmm.....

Generally speaking if you're just yourself around them they seem to like you. And they're pretty fun to be around....if you can find one int he first place [I'm sad, my INFJ friend randomly disappeared somewhere. He was cool and no one seemed to understand him other than me.].

ENFJ's are cool too. As with any NF if you're simply yourself around this person it all seems to work out.

Got a little carried away, I hope this is useful to some INTJ out there. If you have insight to throw on to this please do.

Old 10-18-2008, 01:30 PM   #16
Luthor Rex
Member [07%]

The only ENFP I know is madly in love with Dr. House.

Here is what this particular ENFP responds to:

1.) Being yourself. Even if you're kind of a jerk, as long as you are honest about who you are she will like you for it. Well as long as you're an INTJ she will.

2.) Compliments will get you everywhere. If she has already latched on to you then complimenting her will make her a nice puddle of warm mush. She likes to feel like warm mush.

3.) Hyper-sexual. She started masturbating when she was 8 or 9 and to this day is turned on by dirving over speed bumps. Sexually affectionate and warm, likes to get lost in it. It's not about outright hedonism as it is about connecting with the other person. You won't know if it's 1am or 1pm by the time she's done with you. (Not that I know any of this from personal experience, really, just from what I've been told)

4.) Passionate. If you get into a fight with her, duck, because she will be throwing things at you. Pair this with # 3 and you realize that you can stop a fight by getting your hand up her dress.

5.) Panther attack. She will pounce on you once she's figgured out you're an INTJ and she will try to find out every little thing about you. Roadblocks make things more exciting for her.

6.) Look sorta matter. This is the one woman who I think could love the Hunchback if he were an INTJ. That being said, don't show up looking like a plague-beast.

7.) She appreciates directness.

8.) Very sentimental.

9.) Likes fantasy and believes in magick. (Well she believes in god which is close enough.)

10.) Nurturing. She will try and push you to acheive your goals in life and will love the INTJ even more if he looks like a wounded bird / diamond in the rough.

11.) Did I mention she is hyper-sexual?
Old 10-18-2008, 02:53 PM   #17
Josephine1012
Veteran Member [78%]

Ooooh, ENFP by INTJ how cool! I love reading this, because some of it is very on the money but maybe with a few tweaks. Of course these tweaks apply to me, and I realize that this is based of a different person. So perhaps interested parties can synthesize the two.

Originally Posted by Luthor Rex
The only ENFP I know is madly in love with Dr. House.

Here is what this particular ENFP responds to:

1.) Being yourself. Even if you're kind of a jerk, as long as you are honest about who you are she will like you for it. Well as long as you're an INTJ she will.

This is very true. ENFPs strive for genuine things, it's ok to not be perfect as long as you're ok with who you are. This, to me, assumes a person who has an overall solid morality. You don't have to save babies from burning buildings, although that helps, but someone who is openly hurting someone on purpose is very unattractive.

2.) Compliments will get you everywhere. If she has already latched on to you then complimenting her will make her a nice puddle of warm mush. She likes to feel like warm mush.

Correction, genuine compliments. If you compliment her on something that she doesn't believe is there and you don't make a very good case for why you think that, she will be alerted by that. Refer to 1. It is important that the compliment is honest and thoughtful.

3.) Hyper-sexual. She started masturbating when she was 8 or 9 and to this day is turned on by dirving over speed bumps. Sexually affectionate and warm, likes to get lost in it. It's not about outright hedonism as it is about connecting with the other person. You won't know if it's 1am or 1pm by the time she's done with you. (Not that I know any of this from personal experience, really, just from what I've been told)

4.) Passionate. If you get into a fight with her, duck, because she will be throwing things at you. Pair this with # 3 and you realize that you can stop a fight by getting your hand up her dress.

Not true. If there is a real reason to be upset, that is the worst way to proceed. She will feel misunderstood and frustrated. As was mentioned in 3 sexuality is a way to connect to the other person on an emotional level if the fight is not resolved, there is no emotional level to connect on. This is not to say that there is anything wrong with make-up sex.

5.) Panther attack. She will pounce on you once she's figgured out you're an INTJ and she will try to find out every little thing about you. Roadblocks make things more exciting for her.

Hmmm, I'm not sure what to say about that one as it isn't in any way a directive towards what to do or what not to do.

Edit: I think I misread that originally, yes it is true we want to learn and study a person. When I initially fall in love, I tend to idealize the object of my affection. I want to see more and more reasons why they fit that ideal. So this isn't to prove that there is nothing to idealize it is to continue validating that I was indeed correct in thinking so highly of that person in the first place.

This is the point when facts might start to swim, no matter what I learn I give it the most positive interpretation possible. It sort of like bending something, it's ok to bend as long as you don't have to bend it so far that it breaks.

This is why I think it is so important to be honest initially, because I can see when things don't fit at all. I can make major adjustments to explain one detail or another, but when something happens that can in no way fit my initial view of the person. I quickly fall out of love.

I think someone said, this is due to ENFPs getting bored, it isn't so. This is caused by us misrepresenting the person we were "in love with" or even just interested in in our heads. Once new data becomes available and we readjust our view of the person, we simply are not interested in the person who fits that new description.

So this stage is very crucial. I do want to say, that if the person does not disappoint me, and I don't feel like I've been mislead, I am very likely to stay attached and very forgiving for very long time.

Roadblocks make things interesting, it makes it a project. Don't create roadblocks on purpose, if you are INTJ there are enough roadblocks as it is.

The difference between INTJs and ENFPs is, INTJs will observe a person for a very long time prior to making their decision about them, whereas ENFPs will make a snap judgment very quickly and decide they are in love. As the relationship progresses ENFP will continue to gather data. If it becomes apparent that the snap judgment is incorrect, they will fall out of love. That is why we are seen as fickle. "Fickle" isn't a completely correct term, we don't change our mind based on our whims, we simply realize we were wrong based on newly discovered data.

6.) Look sorta matter. This is the one woman who I think could love the Hunchback if he were an INTJ. That being said, don't show up looking like a plague-beast.

Looks matter. For me personally it has a lot to do with being in very good shape and good hygiene. I associate men who don't try to stay in shape with giving up and laziness (this assumes no extenuating physical circumstances). The attractive thing about INTJ is striving to be the best they can be. I find someone who tries to stay very physical and active extremely attractive, it's not looks but it is displayed in the way person looks.

7.) She appreciates directness.

Very true, say it like it is.

8.) Very sentimental.

9.) Likes fantasy and believes in magick. (Well she believes in god which is close enough.)

I'm agnostic. But I have a tendency to be fascinated by fairy tale stories, not cheap romance novels, but very well written fantasy books. I often want to believe that it is possible in the real world. Book examples: a few novels by Clive Barker, "Master and Margorita" by Bulghakov

10.) Nurturing. She will try and push you to acheive your goals in life and will love the INTJ even more if he looks like a wounded bird / diamond in the rough.

It is very very true, the unfortunate snag is INTJs tend to push us away when they feel like wounded birds.

11.) Did I mention she is hyper-sexual?

Lucky you!

Josephine1012 added to this post, 43 minutes and 6 seconds later...

Originally Posted by Josephine1012
I'm totally writing one up for ENFP when I return from my ENFP-type friday night activities

(seriously)

cheers

How very ENFP of me, I was all about this project, got distracted and ended up half-assing by commenting on someone else's work.

TYPICAL...

Old 10-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #18
enWTFp
Member [16%]
Similarly to physical objects, our self-identities are defined only relatively.
MBTI: eNfp

Eighty percent of success is showing up. --Woody Allen

Good luck!
Old 10-18-2008, 06:40 PM   #19
Sinequanon
Veteran Member [96%]
Begin from being no one, rise higher and higher to hit the ground.
MBTI: INFJ

How very ENFP of me, I was all about this project, got distracted and ended up half-assing by commenting on someone else's work.

TYPICAL...

I read that last night and had no real expectation that you'd actually follow up on it, so, don't feel bad.

Old 10-18-2008, 06:46 PM   #20
Josephine1012
Veteran Member [78%]

Originally Posted by Sinequanon
I read that last night and had no real expectation that you'd actually follow up on it, so, don't feel bad.

Haha! I actually went through a long list of what I wanted to say in my head as I was leaving the house. I was really excited about the upcoming project. But I sort of lived through it as I was thinking about it and implementation didn't sound nearly as exciting.....

I'm really glad that Luthor Rex made that post because it made me write my thoughts out. Bad grammer/spelling and all.

Old 10-18-2008, 07:30 PM   #21
enfpchick
Member [20%]

Yup. Luthor Rex's description about sums me up. lol good job!

You're right about #6. Whenever I tell my friends i met a hot guy, they usually ask if he is "normal hot" or "my hot"
Old 10-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #22
tp6626
Core Member [111%]
Curmudgeon, miser, CAD advisor!
MBTI: iNTj

You're right about #6. Whenever I tell my friends i met a hot guy, they usually ask if he is "normal hot" or "my hot"

What's an ENFP, and what's an INFP like? I'm struggling to place any. I'm sure I must know at least a couple just by probabilities, but I don't have enough info to go on to identify them.

How do they typically act? (I know I could look up the type descriptions on google, but I think 1st hand descriptions from the ENFP's here would be more useful).

Also, what are the major differences that I'd notice with an INFP as opposed to an ENFP?

Old 10-18-2008, 09:46 PM   #23
Luthor Rex
Member [07%]

What do you mean by "your hot"? The ENFP I know dated a sumo sized guy at one point.

But she does prefer her men athletic.

Luthor Rex added to this post, 85 minutes and 27 seconds later...

It is very very true, the unfortunate snag is INTJs tend to push us away when they feel like wounded birds.

Yes but a wounded INTJ just feeds you in so many ways a healthy one can't. You can see your diamond in the rough. You can watch as your nurturing side polishes hime off. Eventually you can bask in the glow of great man you helped to make shine.

At the end of it all, you'll know that it was your love and ONLY your love that could have saved him.

Like an addict to her morphine...

Old 10-18-2008, 09:52 PM   #24
Josephine1012
Veteran Member [78%]

Yes but a wounded INTJ just feeds you in so many ways a healthy one can't. You can see your diamond in the rough. You can watch as your nurturing side polishes hime off. Eventually you can bask in the glow of great man you helped to make shine.

At the end of it all, you'll know that it was your love and ONLY your love that could have saved him.

Like an addict to her morphine...

Trust me, I know all about being addicted to INTJs

In my experience, the person who claimed to love me only wanted to see me when he was happy. He very avidly pushed me away when he was not.

It's part of my personality to save and nurture someone I love, but I try to be respectful, as it isn't all about me.

Old 10-18-2008, 10:12 PM   #25
enfpchick
Member [20%]

What do you mean by "your hot"? The ENFP I know dated a sumo sized guy at one point.

But she does prefer her men athletic.

My hot is usually considered weird!
lol something is usually always off. That makes me curious and attracted, but others turn in the opposite direction.

The S community can never understand.

Closed Thread

Tags
intj and enfp