Which Disney Character are you? silly tests
Old 07-01-2008, 07:33 PM   #1
SShack
Core Member [125%]
"Let us cavort like the Greeks of old! You know the ones I mean."
MBTI: ENTP

This is a pretty small test but I liked my result:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was the genie from "Aladdin," whom I think of as either ENTP or ENFP: "You`re unique, comical, and just a joy to be around. You make the wishes of others come true by putting a smile on their faces."

Old 07-01-2008, 07:47 PM   #2
Uberfuhrer
Member [39%]
Some like to create. Others like to destroy. I like to create new ways to destroy.
MBTI: INTJ

I got Jiminy Cricket.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:33 PM   #3
enfpchick
Suspended
MBTI: ENFP

A
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
this is so true. I am Genie.

You`re unique, comical, and just a joy to be around. You make the wishes of others come true by putting a smile on their faces.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:39 PM   #4
curiousjane
Veteran Member [60%]
MBTI: INFP

Quasimodo?

You are kind and soft-hearted, and do not focus on the fickle things in life. Your personality shines.

Sure, that's true, but ...

I never even watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I'm not sure I like being a hunchback. I was hoping for Belle ... whom I most identify with, of all the Disney characters. Or maybe even Arthur, from The Sword in the Stone.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:46 PM   #5
PHS Philip
Veteran Member [91%]
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
MBTI: iNtP

Peter Pan

You are imaginative, and are able to soar past the traditional boundaries of the world to find something new around each corner.

Hm, that last question is weird.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:51 PM   #6
SShack
Core Member [125%]
"Let us cavort like the Greeks of old! You know the ones I mean."
MBTI: ENTP

Originally Posted by curiousjane
Quasimodo?

Sure, that's true, but ...

I never even watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I'm not sure I like being a hunchback. I was hoping for Belle ... whom I most identify with, of all the Disney characters. Or maybe even Arthur, from The Sword in the Stone.

The Hunchback is ENFP. In fact, he's not unlike Belle. You should definitely watch that one. It's my favorite, even though it deviates a lot from the book. The score is amazing. (Oh and I just noticed that it only gives male solutions -- sorry! I bet you would have gotten Belle if they had added women.)

Old 07-01-2008, 09:12 PM   #7
Mafiaangel180
Member [09%]

MBTI: ENFP

I'm Quasifreakinmodo.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #8
notoppings
Veteran Member [53%]
Allways honest

Jimminy Cricket?
Old 07-01-2008, 10:07 PM   #9
Zirka
Member [04%]

I'm the White Rabbit.

"You can become paranoid and stressed quite easily, but your great work habits make you a responsible person."
Old 07-01-2008, 10:36 PM   #10
Elfrun
Core Member [268%]
MBTI: entp

Genie

You`re unique, comical, and just a joy to be around. You make the wishes of others come true by putting a smile on their faces.

Sa-weet!
Old 07-01-2008, 10:39 PM   #11
athenian200
Member [18%]
MBTI: INFJ

Jiminy Cricket

You are wise, and are always willing to give helpful advice and guidance to those who need it.

I suppose so.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #12
Skylla
New Member [01%]

White Rabbit
Old 07-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #13
Eth
Member [07%]
"Only the foolish believe that suffering is just wages for being different."

Peter Pan

You are imaginative, and are able to soar past the traditional boundaries of the world to find something new around each corner.

I was really hoping for the crab from The Little Mermaid. He was always my favorite character.....or maybe the demolitions guy from Atlantis. I can't believe I remember this stuff. *the shame*
Old 07-01-2008, 11:26 PM   #14
Beery Swine
Member [20%]
I hope this ride never ends.
MBTI: INTX

Alright, I'm the freeken GENIE! I miss Robin Williams in funny movies.

Old 07-01-2008, 11:32 PM   #15
Max
Member [05%]
MBTI: INTx

Peter Pan (Wooo)

Originally Posted by Eth
I was really hoping for the crab from The Little Mermaid. He was always my favorite character.....or maybe the demolitions guy from Atlantis. I can't believe I remember this stuff. *the shame*

Shame? There's nothing shameful about liking/remembering Sebastian and Mole!

Old 07-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #16
Eth
Member [07%]

Originally Posted by Max
Shame? There's nothing shameful about liking/remembering Sebastian and Mole!

Mole's the French guy always in the dirt, I wanted the guy that worked at a flower shop 'til it blew up. "And then BOOM! No more Chinese dry-cleaning....and then I knew. It was like a sign from God." He was awesome. ^^ But yeah, I hated Disney for ages, so I still have a little shame about the whole thing. Like I betrayed my old cause. *sheepish grin*

Old 07-02-2008, 12:40 AM   #17
JoeyDude
Member [05%]

I got Peter Pan and I do have to agree with the assessment especially since how I still act like a child
Old 07-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #18
Max
Member [05%]

Originally Posted by Eth
Mole's the French guy always in the dirt, I wanted the guy that worked at a flower shop 'til it blew up. "And then BOOM! No more Chinese dry-cleaning....and then I knew. It was like a sign from God." He was awesome. ^^ But yeah, I hated Disney for ages, so I still have a little shame about the whole thing. Like I betrayed my old cause. *sheepish grin*

Oh! When you said demo I automatically thought of the scene where they used Mole's digging machine to break through that pillar (which makes no sense b/c the dynamite destroyed more than the digging machine ever did).

Vinny? My brother liked him. (I thought it was "No more Chinese laundry" ? ). Ah, anyway. I used to love that movie
. Why did you hate Disney?

Old 07-02-2008, 12:47 AM   #19
emanon
Member [07%]
Say little, but say it well.

Peter Pan

Yup
Old 07-02-2008, 01:04 AM   #20
Eth
Member [07%]

Originally Posted by Max
Oh! When you said demo I automatically thought of the scene where they used Mole's digging machine to break through that pillar (which makes no sense b/c the dynamite destroyed more than the digging machine ever did).

Vinny? My brother liked him. (I thought it was "No more Chinese laundry" ? ). Ah, anyway. I used to love that movie
. Why did you hate Disney?

It might be laundry, been awhile since I've seen the movie. I was surprised I remembered that much of it. I didn't like Disney growing up because A) since I was a kid I was supposed to like it, and that annoyed me. And B) you always knew how it was going to end. Everything would be fluffy bunnies and everyone would get what they wanted and the bad guy was always defeated enough to a point that would allow the money-grubbers to come up with a sequel years later so they could milk people for more loot. But now I've just kind of let go of it all and watch it when it comes around if it's interesting enough. Not to mention, my nephews are suckers for Disney movies now and I wouldn't be much of a tio if I said no for that reason.

Old 07-02-2008, 01:08 AM   #21
Dream Weaver
New Member [01%]
If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets.

Peter Pan

Okay, I can see it.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:08 AM   #22
azelismia
Core Member [166%]
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?
MBTI: INTj

white rabbit
Old 07-02-2008, 01:14 AM   #23
Eth
Member [07%]

Originally Posted by azelismia
white rabbit

I read that and all I could see was a little white bunny wearing the nose and glasses from your avatar and couldn't stop laughing. *still giggling*

Old 07-02-2008, 03:31 AM   #24
JessicaHavenLea
Member [08%]

The white rabbit...

Seriously they could have fit at least 3 of the princesses in there...sheesh
Old 07-02-2008, 06:17 AM   #25
Iscariot
New Member [01%]

Peter Pan.. sweet. btw: how is the hunchback an extrovert? He sits in his tower all day playing with tiny versions of the people of Paris.

Tags
silly tests