ENFP males None
Old 11-10-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
DieKuchen
New Member [01%]
MBTI: INTJ

what do you guys know and think about ENFP males?

all the ones i know are ultra-sensitive. weakness? strength?

discuss.

Old 11-10-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
Pandemonium
Veteran Member [53%]

My twin brother is one. He picks up the most attractive girls. At a mathematics and physics party I invited him to, he took home the most attractive girl in existence. I think she was from Sweden and is completing a PHD in physics. I'm jealous and forever will be.

1) He gets bored easy.
2) Doesn't take bullshit.
3) Once he matured, he was no longer an emotional whimp.
4) Must always be doing something.
5) Has a set of morals.
6) Bags the shit out of religious people.
7) Intelligent.
8) Does not care for philosophy, economics and science.

But all of the above is situational.

If your rich enough I am sure you could pay him to hang out with you.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
DieKuchen
New Member [01%]

Originally Posted by Pandemonium
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If your rich enough I am sure you could pay him to hang out with you.

haha i don't think that'd be necessary i'm an enfp magnet all of my closest friends have been enfp.

Old 11-10-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
Deliberator
Core Member [122%]

I seem to attract ENFP males. They make me uncomfortable because I'm always worried I'm going to hurt their feelings.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #5
DieKuchen
New Member [01%]

Originally Posted by Deliberator
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I seem to attract ENFP males. They make me uncomfortable because I'm always worried I'm going to hurt their feelings.

yes! i find this rather annoying, they can turn a simple harmless joke into an emotional bawl fest

but i do love the energy and spontaneity

Old 11-10-2010, 09:33 PM   #6
rara avis
Core Member [163%]
MBTI: INTP

Originally Posted by Deliberator
They make me uncomfortable because I'm always worried I'm going to hurt their feelings.

Yes. Though I suppose if I'm INTP, the legendary INTJ/ENFP magnetic factor doesn't apply- but the one male I know... it's an odd relationship. He seems to want something which I can feel drawing me out, but it makes me feel off balance. With him, in order to hold on to my normal comfortable distance and reserve, I have a sense that I have to be vaguely but seriously careful. I feel like I'm being respectful of something I can't quite put my finger on. It is somehow different from the ENFP females I know.

It's one of those cases that makes me weirdly glad that E's can be so ready to move on to the next available target. The level of attentive energy that's focused on me when we're together is a little unnerving.

Old 11-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #7
Blse
Core Member [125%]
MBTI: ENTJ

Well, I suppose ENFPs' main qualities tend be associated with feminity, giving rise to a sterotype that ENFP men are... well,
. lol. Seriously though, I don't know any ENFP guys to know if that's the case, but given the way society associates certain cognivitve functions with feminity and masculinity it makes sense.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:58 PM   #8
invicta
Member [36%]

One of my favorite friends from my late teen/early adult years was an ENFP guy. He was creative and individualistic in his tastes in clothing, art, and music. Always something fun going on around him, and he made me feel both excited and understood when I was around him. He had some addictive tendencies, though, that was his dark side. ENFP is a great type for men, even if US culture isn't that supportive of them.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:02 PM   #9
BellaBianca
Veteran Member [67%]
Play
MBTI: INFJ

The three ENFP men I know, do all have a repetition for being attractive.

They are very popular as friends, acquaintances and partners.

The one I know well, can do some "white" manipulation to avoid conflict.
It is subtle, and he may or may not know about it. He denies it when I point at it, and I've known him for long enough to relax with it most of the time. (But yes, it irks me a little.)

His girls don' t really count for me, unless she has been there for a couple of years.

---------- Post added 11-12-2010 at 12:14 AM ----------

Oh, yes, and one thing they have in common: Extremely nice and easy conversations whre they show the other person an honest interest in their concerns.

The females I know do this, too.