I Love being an ESFP Male ... :) :) :) None
Old 09-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
Matias Tercero
New Member [01%]
MBTI: ESFP

Joy is the word to describe being an ESFP male. WE love and appreciate everyone just for who they are. When someone sees a dwarf or mentally challanged person they might judge them on the inside and possibly put on the facade of compassion in their faces. But not us ... we immediate dive into appreciation for them, optmism about there situation, and we start imagining a friendship with them... One thing I don't like is that we can be impulsive. Also studying is a challange for us cuz we get distracted. We are like adult children with all of the right features and characteristics that make us charismatic, kind, and sexy. Oh and sex is a whole other ball of wire with us. We Love it, and are good at it! People think because we have feminine characterists according to this fantasy 300 wannabe societal BOX people like to bring up about how a man should be, we are somehow less men. Nooo, that's why we date regularly, have great marraiges (those of us who can stick with one mate), and are generally more social because we have a heart and we use it! This is not to say we are better or worse than ANY OTHER TYPE... I love the ENFJ's INFJ's INTJ's and every other type I wish I could spend a day as one of each type just to really understand you guys, but anyway I just want to say I love me and I love yall's types too. That is all
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
Warrior
Core Member [331%]
MBTI: INTJ

Originally Posted by Matias Tercero
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
This is not to say we are better or worse than ANY OTHER TYPE...

Just much more monolithic, apparently.

Warrior is online
Old 09-02-2010, 07:58 PM   #3
Mogura
Core Member [182%]
I am not the droid you're looking for...
MBTI: INFJ

I just lurv satire...
Old 09-03-2010, 08:07 AM   #4
Serpent
Member [05%]
MBTI: INTJ

I am glad you love your type. Bear in mind that you are describing an evolved ESFP (and if you are happy and evolved that's great), but I have met ESFPs who are not anything like what you described.

Originally Posted by Matias Tercero
People think because we have feminine characterists according to this fantasy 300 wannabe societal BOX people like to bring up about how a man should be, we are somehow less men.

Also, not sure if I understood your point about 300? If you were referring to the film, are you saying that ESFPs aren't macho enough by social standards? I don't know how being macho relates to MBTI. I guess the social butterfly-types are more prone to being metrosexual. Personally I am critical of the metrosexual movement because I think that is something society is pushing rather than being macho. As we evolve as a species we become more and more hygienic and neat i.e. feminine. Women are notoriously fond of feminine males (seriously how many of you have a crush on Homer Simpson or Doug "The King of Queens" Heffernan?), therefore some men seem to have found out that they can not only be as vain as they like but women will also only appreciated them more. Personally I think a lot of the metrosexuals are false. They are not interested in beauty or fashion, but rather want the social status and ego stroking. The vanity is probably real.
I'm not homophobic and if spending more time on your hair than Rihanna floats your boat then fine by me. But I think most of the metrosexuals are unwittingly partaking in a female conspiracy to suppress the Y chromosome.

I am not considered to be macho by others, and my appearance is best described simply as "neat" (clean shaven, hair combed, clean t-shirt, undergarments and shower every day etc.), but I will not; dye my hair, use gel (or any such hair enhancing product), wear make-up, get manicures, shave my pits etc.

Just...no. Forget it. Take that! and so on.

/random rant

Ironically 300 (the Zack Snyder film) was known for being really homoerotic and had a big middle-aged female following when it came out, missing the target audience of 16-29 year old males by faaaar.

I dunno how I ended up ranting about metrosexuals. Sorry about the OT.

Old 09-03-2010, 10:07 AM   #5
Amphorian
Core Member [314%]
*grin*
MBTI: ISTP

@Serpent: I guess men that wore dress like clothing, shaved multiple parts of their bodies, wore make-up or high heels in previous eras also weren't "masculine" then.
What is "masculine" to you is just a current norm and a normal shift in history of what defines masculinity.

All these attributes that define masculinity and femininity are completely and utterly subjective. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing wrong with being concerned with your appearance and presentation of one's self.

[hide=Look at him rock dem heels]

^Really brings out the "shape" of those fine leg eh?[/hide]
Old 09-03-2010, 01:17 PM   #6
Malkavia
Core Member [306%]
Never knows best.
MBTI: XXXX

....is this real?

Either way you may enjoy all types but you obviously don't enjoy grammar.