Sociopathic Revelations None
Old 01-26-2010, 04:53 AM   #1
qGrav
New Member [01%]
Repetition kills you.
MBTI: INTJ

There has recently been a revelation in my life. I have been found to be an Alienated Disempathic Sociopath. I believe the "logical at all costs" thought process of the INTJ, has pushed me to become so. Of course, childhood poverty, and well-meant, but misguided parenting(physical and emotional abuse) have played their part. Although I do not recall always feeling as I do about society and self. I am now more dedicated to theories and applications of knowledge than people. I cannot hold close relationships with anyone. Not even my family, to say I care for them deeply would be to say the mental conditioning society as bestowed upon me has surfaced. For some reason my sociopathic tendencies have been belated by a strong religious upbringing(which I now fully reject as cultists) and I(Ignostic) have had that internal struggle as long as I can recall. I feel the deepest conversations are wordless, and would love nothing more than to watch the world burn.

Apparently sociopaths are at home on the internet because they can talk anonymously without interjection of emotions in external situations. Expressing vulnerability to "higher great apes" that I put beneath me, because they cannot see through the facade of social order/empathy, is pathetic. I am disgusted with humanity. I get angry a lot, but never act out violently. I lie about trivial shit on infrequent occasions. Often contemplating the systematic murdering of everyone in my vicinity, and different scenarios that may come of it. I would have no remorse killing a man in cold blood, but the ideal state of being for me would be a pacifist anarchism. It is as though my mind is an endless prison of logical assessment. My thoughts are the pride of my intellect, and the disdain of my psyche.

Do any other sociopathic INTJs relate to this?

Old 01-26-2010, 05:38 AM   #2
papadali
New Member [01%]

MBTI: intj

I'm not a sociopath but have a question. Are you sure you're in a "prison of logical assessment?" I ask because your post makes many moral judgements as opposed to logical assessments. Wanting the world to burn doesn't seem the result of a logical assessment but rather an emotional one. Why are you disgusted with humanity? We've been selected for based upon certain characteristics that provided for our survival and reproduction. We didn't choose this genetic baggage. So many of the horrible things you've experienced and seen are not because we are intrinsically evil, but because we are genetically programmed to tend towards certain behaviors that at one time increased chances of survival and procreation.

Logistically you can't destroy the world and killing those around you will not eliminate humanity's genetic flaws. The logical path is to pursue an advance in genetic engineering to rid humanity of genes that give us tendencies towards unwanted behavior. Granted there will be the challenge of how much we should alter our genetic code, but ultimately we will all have different thresholds for that. I believe that logically that is the best chance of creating the type of world you would like to live in.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:41 AM   #3
dan888
New Member [01%]

Please OP help me! I'm in need of someone like you to mentor me in the art of manipulation and utter disregard for others. I'm planning on going to business school.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:56 AM   #4
qGrav
New Member [01%]
Repetition kills you.

Originally Posted by papadali
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm not a sociopath but have a question. Are you sure you're in a "prison of logical assessment?" I ask because your post makes many moral judgements as opposed to logical assessments. Wanting the world to burn doesn't seem the result of a logical assessment but rather an emotional one. Why are you disgusted with humanity? We've been selected for based upon certain characteristics that provided for our survival and reproduction. We didn't choose this genetic baggage. So many of the horrible things you've experienced and seen are not because we are intrinsically evil, but because we are genetically programmed to tend towards certain behaviors that at one time increased chances of survival and procreation.

Logistically you can't destroy the world and killing those around you will not eliminate humanity's genetic flaws. The logical path is to pursue an advance in genetic engineering to rid humanity of genes that give us tendencies towards unwanted behavior. Granted there will be the challenge of how much we should alter our genetic code, but ultimately we will all have different thresholds for that. I believe that logically that is the best chance of creating the type of world you would like to live in.

Please read:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Also:

And:

Old 01-26-2010, 07:19 AM   #5
Nightsun
Member [14%]

@qGrav:
Are you sure that you are a psychopath? Have you seen a professional psychologist?

I ask you that because from your post you only seem delusional about humanity. I can relate my adolescence to your current way of thinking (actually my mother still think that I'm a psychopath...). But many things you have written seems to tend to the opposite trend.
Surerly a low empathy and an high logic seems fundamental for any psychopathic behaviour. They are necessary but not sufficient.

Just a few question:
- Can you go into the street and kill a dog (being sure that no-one will see you)?
- Do you want to kill or hurt people for pleasure?

An approach I've followed (and worked for me) is to understand logically the necessity of peace, love, etc.. then with time and meditation you can make them percolate to the lower layer of your consciousness.

-------

I don't see any sociopathic thinking in your post, only logical error (this link with what I've previously written).

------

A sociopath seek pleasure in other people sorrow, you only seems to logical think that destruction is the best solution (actually is not). But many not-socyopath think the same.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:43 AM   #6
qGrav
New Member [01%]
Repetition kills you.

@Nightsun
Yes, I have. But I refuse treatment of any kind.
You do realize how much DIFFERENT a sociopath and a psychopath are right? There are 3 different kinds of sociopaths. And 3 sub-groups of alienated sociopaths.

I posted links because it relates that my wanting of the world to burn is not a "teenage angst" full of emotion but based on my anarchist logic.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:04 AM   #7
Aster
New Member [01%]

Humans are not animals.
Animals have enought brain/insticts to live,die and keep balance without any fear, without trying, without being something else. An antilope will get eaten by a lion. This is it. Sometimes it will escape tho.

But a human being will always trying to live, but most of them wont live alive. We created most of our problems and now we can't even solve half of them. Balance between nature and humans lost for ever. People like us can only get disgusted by the masses. It's not INTJ thing, it's something personal, a personal view born by the randomness of the environment we rised in.

My opinion is to just ignore everything and everyone. It's just doesn't worth it. Wear your mask and try to find happiness, a fake happiness for sure. But still...You know, some zen monk once said ''Life is a river, you can either fight with it and live a life of agony and fear or just sit back and enjoy the ride. Either way, all rivers end up in the same sea.''
If you can't find any kind of happiness in any way I don't think I can suggest anything.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:17 AM   #8
Nightsun
Member [14%]

Yes sorry I've searched trough internet the exact meaning of "Alienated Disempathic Sociopath" but I don't see where is the problem. (Is there a problem?).

By the way, what is the logic around anarchy?
To be free you need rules that limits others freedom, otherwise you'll be less free. We have the necessity to live in a society (badly) so we need rule to keep others in their spot, and rules for necessity must apply also to ourself, otherwise other people will not accept it.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #9
Pachystima
Member [06%]

I'm not fullly sure but I don't think that it is possible to be both a sociopath and an INTJ or any of the other MBTI categories. I am pretty sure that having a personality disorder invalidates the test.

There is a saying in legal circles that a lawyer who pleads his/her own case has a fool for a client. The same thing could probably be said about someone serving as their own psychiatrist. If you are self-diagnosed, you may wish to seek a second opinion.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:04 AM   #10
reb
Core Member [257%]
MBTI: XNTJ

qGrav, can you function well enough to 'make do' in society? if so, i would not agree with sticking 'sociopath' on yourself like 'the mark of Cain'. there are plenty of people who are in high positions who think like you do. watch the actions of some government leaders and industry captains. despite their protestations to the contrary, they obviously believe the same things you do-based on their actions.

you nor anyone else can 'kill them all'. pacifist mass murder-a conundrum of epic proportions, to be sure. just watch the play; it's fairly interesting, and many times comical, in a dark way.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:04 PM   #11
papadali
New Member [01%]

MBTI: intj

You state: "Only through a very violent revolution and liberation of land, title and religion can we pave the way for our children's children to someday live in a truly free, pacifist, logical world of reason. Destruction can be the most beautiful form of creation."

This has been tried in some degree or another before, with lots of bloodshed and little long term success. But no matter how perfect the execution of this strategy, you will be left with human beings and all the genetic tendencies that cause suffering in the first place. We are not inherently "logical" creatures. Logic was not the selecting factor for our species, survival was. You seem to be in denial of this. You seem to think some cleansing of the "bad" people will fix everything. This is odd considering you are strongly in favor of a "logical world of reason."
Old 02-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #12
Tiberius Danger
Member [03%]
MBTI: xNTJ

Originally Posted by qGrav
I posted links because it relates that my wanting of the world to burn is not a "teenage angst" full of emotion but based on my anarchist logic.

Anarchist logic? What's logical about anarchy? All of nature is order.

Originally Posted by Aster
Humans are not animals.

Yes we are. We use the same genetic code as all life and are made of the same stuff. We eat the same stuff and output the same stuff. We make more of ourselves in the same way. What else are we?

Animals have enought brain/insticts to live,die and keep balance

So does the human animal.

without any fear, without trying, without being something else. An antilope will get eaten by a lion. This is it. Sometimes it will escape tho.

Do you doubt that the neurochemical instructions telling the antelope to escape the lion create a feeling synonymous with fear? We are coded to be motivated by our neuro/biochemistry in response to external stimuli interpreted by the brain. What we 'feel' as 'fear' is really just neurons firing and chemicals bouncing around. While I don't doubt that our version of fear is of a more complex nature, I equally don't doubt that the antelope is motivated by something in a similar vein. It's not simply following instructions like a computer - this would be a giant waste of its neurochemistry (which evolved for the purpose).

Old 05-29-2010, 05:21 AM   #13
Dimitri
New Member [01%]

Alright bub, I know exactly where your coming from on this one, truly I was raised dirt poor, have had to bust my ass to barely scrape by in life, was abused both mentally and physically and was brought up in a serious religious format (so bad that after every sin I would wait until Sunday to be saved again and again) Also I thought of killing people often and how and was determined that I could destroy this world full of dumb animals. And I disagree with some of the previous posts that you couldn't destroy this world, if a person like Hitler could be elected you could find a way to manipulate people with fear. Now my only difference is that I was raised to respect animals ( blocking me from carrying out sociopathic fantasies, mom was native american, funny eh. I however went straight to violent outbreaks against a few people and was threatened with being sent to jail at one time too. You have taken the first step in realizing your desires, but it is a phase, take active steps against it, If I am angry about something or someone I have a bat that I take to a shed full of furniture, and write out all and every possibility however unlikely for your urge to harm( mine arose from the realization that I was actually angry with myself for not living up to my potential and my disdain for my weakness that I took out on others), find the reason and once you understand it you can find a solution, make sure to get some time away from people, I live in oklahoma so I go out to the woods and meditate, forge a connection to nature and life and you will come to understand the beauty in everything and learn to reject worry and fear. You will come to understand that the world is much nicer when its full of green life than dead scorched earth and ash. This is something you can handle with time and must change yourself, don't take any meds or cheap ways around it. What are Intj personalities if not open minded individuals bent on self improvement at all costs. Hope this helps, and good luck.