Youcroft
Member [03%]
MBTI: Ixxx

Well, that didn't take long.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #152
Member [44%]
MBTI: INTJ

Originally Posted by Serenesam
Well, based on what I have seen, the asian males tend to be a bit bigger than other asian males. This happened EVERY time.

I definitely can't say the same. Being more muscular can make men noticed regardless of where they are from, but can't say that every asian man who was with a white woman was much bigger than the average asian man. Maybe 5'6-5'10 and 150-190lbs???? I don't know, i just know they weren't "huge". As for what would be a "huge" white woman that an asian man is seen with, i really can't tell you.

How tall/heavy are the women you are talking about?

Old 03-05-2013, 07:59 AM   #153
catatonic
Core Member [274%]

Originally Posted by lkso
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Slow your horses. I hate it when males refer to females of their own race as "our women". That's being possessive of something you don't even have. When a woman has a "property of _____" on her body, then you can say that she is your woman, but until then, stop being so fucking possessive and insecure about it.

Agreed.

I can definitely understand why Asian females would be attracted to white males. From the perspective of western eyes, white males are more dominant than Asian males. Asian males, by comparison, are seen as pussies to be stepped over. Asian females understand this and choose to be with the more dominant, masculine, white male. So until these Asian males start using their Kung-fu,
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
they should quit complaining and shut the fuck up.

LOL.
That's a silly reason.
Tbh, I've no preference at all, appearance doesn't matter for me anyway.
But from those who live here around me, I found that Asian women attracted to the white men because they will produce beautiful offspring together. LOL. Most of Asian+White mixed look very good looking with nice skin tone. It's kinda silly, but what happens in my country is...most of the actors/actresses are the mixed-races.
While some other asian young women married to the rich old white men.

Anyway, just like what I've said earlier, usually the asian female in my country who is married to a white man is considered to be an unattractive woman. That's very weird, IMO.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:09 AM   #154
Direct
Member [07%]

Originally Posted by catatonic
Agreed.
But from those who live here around me, I found that Asian women attracted to the white men because they will produce beautiful offspring together. LOL. Most of Asian+White mixed look very good looking with nice skin tone. It's kinda silly, but what happens in my country is...most of the actors/actresses are the mixed-races.
While some other asian young women married to the rich old white men.

Anyway, just like what I've said earlier, usually the asian female in my country who is married to a white man is considered to be an unattractive woman. That's very weird, IMO.

How interesting. Assuming
, if you had to choose, would you pick a White or Asian life partner?

Old 03-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #155
catatonic
Core Member [274%]

Originally Posted by Direct
How interesting. Assuming
, if you had to choose, would you pick a White or Asian life partner?

I'd pick the one who really loves me, regardless of the race.
My first love was a white boy, but I'm with an asian guy now.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:50 AM   #156
Auntie
Core Member [216%]
MBTI: xxxx

I know a little about Asian mama-in-laws...Pick the one who is an orphan.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:00 AM   #157
Direct
Member [07%]

I'd pick the one who really loves me, regardless of the race.

My question was phrased such that they both loved you equally (in the highest form of love), and as such you had to pick :-P

Old 03-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #158
serenesam
Core Member [158%]
Originality is perfectionism.
MBTI: INFJ

Originally Posted by 9272
I definitely can't say the same. Being more muscular can make men noticed regardless of where they are from, but can't say that every asian man who was with a white woman was much bigger than the average asian man. Maybe 5'6-5'10 and 150-190lbs???? I don't know, i just know they weren't "huge". As for what would be a "huge" white woman that an asian man is seen with, i really can't tell you.

How tall/heavy are the women you are talking about?

Well, again, the emphasis here is based on my own personal experience. Maybe I am simply just more detailed-oriented, who knows.

---------- Post added 03-05-2013 at 10:08 AM ----------

Well anyways, I consider the white race to be the superior race and the ultimate race anyway. I simply just don't like asian women. I would NEVER date an asian women.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:02 PM   #159
Member [44%]

Originally Posted by serenesam
Well anyways, I consider the white race to be the superior race and the ultimate race anyway. I simply just don't like asian women. I would NEVER date an asian women.

Can always tell when someone is going that way.

Old 03-06-2013, 07:35 AM   #160
catatonic
Core Member [274%]

Originally Posted by Direct
My question was phrased such that they both loved you equally (in the highest form of love), and as such you had to pick :-P

Depends on which one is smarter, then.

Originally Posted by serenesam
Well anyways, I consider the white race to be the superior race and the ultimate race anyway.

Could you please elaborate, what makes you consider that?

I simply just don't like asian women. I would NEVER date an asian women.

It's your choice, no one force you to date an asian woman.

Old 03-06-2013, 08:36 AM   #161
Auntie
Core Member [216%]

*Mutters "I told her to go for the orphan...but noooooooooooooo nobody listens to Auntie...."*
Old 03-06-2013, 09:15 AM   #162
catatonic
Core Member [274%]

Originally Posted by Auntie
*Mutters "I told her to go for the orphan...but noooooooooooooo nobody listens to Auntie...."*

lol sorry, auntie is always right!

Yes, I'll go for the orphan.

I've been rejected by dozen mothers, if only those guys were orphans....

Old 03-06-2013, 01:57 PM   #163
serenesam
Core Member [158%]

It's your choice, no one force you to date an asian woman.

I don't fully understand what this means, of course no one can force you to date anybody.

As for your request to elaborate look at the world's most richest:

Old 03-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #164
Auntie
Core Member [216%]

Ok. You modified your post.
Soft paws resume...
Old 03-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #165
serenesam
Core Member [158%]

Originally Posted by 9272
Can always tell when someone is going that way.

Of course, as stated in post #138, I said I didn't find the "cranium" attractive.

Old 03-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #166
Bisclavret
Core Member [140%]
"Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally. Golly, what a day!"
MBTI: INfj

The OP's question becomes even more interesting if we modify it as follows: "all things being equal, do men still prefer X women?"
Old 03-12-2013, 02:28 AM   #167
Lord Matthew
Member [09%]

Asian no but Japanese Yummmm

The word prefer is too strong I don't think I have a preference. For sex pretty much any nationality will work iv tried many flavors. For something more serious she will be White or Asian I don't even have a preference on hair color.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:57 PM   #168
Auntie
Core Member [216%]

The Asian women thing? Its one of the tiredest most done-over fetishes that has been done. Right up there with black men hung like horses.
Please fucking drop it.
Women or men, none of us likes to be treated like a commodity. We are human.
And some of us are sick of being a "socially acceptable" fetish
Old 03-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #169
bawb
Member [18%]
MBTI: ixtj

So YOU do not approve if I find Asian women attractive?

Why does other peoples likes and dislikes annoy you so much?

If you would have paid attention when you read this thread, many people do not buy into
this "socially acceptable" fetish.

The OP even noted some white men [another stereotype] liking the not so pretty Asain women.
Could it be they actually like the person in that less than beautiful body?
That doesn't fit the white men/American men/ or even male stereotype. Everybody knows we only think on one shallow level.

Generally speaking while we all may prefer certain TYPE of people, we reserve the right to change our opinion if they do not measure up on other levels.

One stereotype I learned about in this thread is the Asian mother in law.
Although I would not care for one, I would reserve judgement till I actually had one.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:39 AM   #170
Auntie
Core Member [216%]

Originally Posted by bawb
So YOU do not approve if I find Asian women attractive?

Why does other peoples likes and dislikes annoy you so much?

If you would have paid attention when you read this thread, many people do not buy into
this "socially acceptable" fetish.

The OP even noted some white men [another stereotype] liking the not so pretty Asain women.
Could it be they actually like the person in that less than beautiful body?
That doesn't fit the white men/American men/ or even male stereotype. Everybody knows we only think on one shallow level.

Generally speaking while we all may prefer certain TYPE of people, we reserve the right to change our opinion if they do not measure up on other levels.

One stereotype I learned about in this thread is the Asian mother in law.
Although I would not care for one, I would reserve judgement till I actually had one.

OK...fair enough...I don't care about one person's personal attraction to certain physical types. That is a matter of personal taste.

However, any Asian or Eurasian woman can tell you there is an "Asian Chick" fetish out there, and it isn't comfortable. Television and movies feed it also. Is she whore with a heart of gold Suzie Wong or poor sweet submissive foolishly loyal village girl or Lucy Liu dragon lady? There are media archetypes for Asian women which have no match applied to white men, for example. So yes, having seen asshat men seeking out "Asian Chick" of this ilk, I feel nervous when I see threads like this.

Now to the Asian mama in law. They are out there... beware! ;p

Old 03-13-2013, 01:45 AM   #171
Distance
Core Member [763%]
Cultural distaste.
MBTI: eNTj

The easiest way to avoid the Asian hag mother-in-law is to avoid traditional families. The power dynamics of traditional families is that the women are submissive to men and the elderly, until they become older. Then the women flip from being demure and submissive to becoming fucking frightening, from years of repression.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:48 AM   #172
Auntie
Core Member [216%]

I agree. A friend of mine (arranged marriage, traditional girl) was sent by her husband to live with his mother in India for a year, while he was doing his residency. To learn "her way" and learn the family business also. It was a damn hard year for her.

She was a spirited girl too. In university she had two boyfriends and partied as well as studying. Did well enough in school, then got re-virginized by a surgeon before she went off to get married.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:42 AM   #173
thesorehead
Member [25%]

A friend of mine (arranged marriage, traditional girl) ... got re-virginized by a surgeon before she went off to get married.

wha-wha-whaaaaat??

Intellectually I can understand that that's a thing (like labioplasty) but ...wow. I can understand being fixated on avoiding grotesque abnormalities or even fetishising race - but the kind of cultural pressure that leads to this somehow just blows my mind.

Old 03-13-2013, 02:56 AM   #174
Direct
Member [07%]

then got re-virginized by a surgeon before she went off to get married.

Ugh..I find this utterly disgusting: both the culture that makes a woman feel she needs to do this as well as a couple starting their married life together with what is essentially a lie.

Old 03-13-2013, 03:00 AM   #175
zibber
Core Member [516%]

Also the year of forced labor and life of subservience and whatnot