Auto-Urine Therapy: An Elixir With Many Curative Powers. health
Old 05-09-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
Autumnleaf
Core Member [289%]
MBTI: INTJ

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Evidently drinking your urine is very healthy according to this article. What do you think?

Old 05-09-2012, 01:18 AM   #2
DeaconSyre
Member [38%]
MBTI: INFP

Any site that has more disclaimers than references for the information it's putting out gets a nice big red flag.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #3
Photolysis
Member [14%]

I think that anyone who believes this has an alarming ignorance of basic biology and is fucking stupid.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
Zodd
Core Member [206%]
North-Korea Rapejokes Guns Slayer LSD $weetGang$tahAngel Bananus Tits Monte314 USA Nordic-Walking Jesus DownSyndrome boobpoop EurovisionSongFestival Shia Lebeouf
MBTI: xxxx

[HIDE="ask Rashad Evans what he thinks of urine therapy:"]
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/HIDE]

I dunno, it's kinda like all the other thousands of dietary practices. You can always invent reasons why it would work. Urine therapy doesn't sound so bad. It's not so farfetched like homeopathy or something.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:19 PM   #5
mieu
Core Member [194%]
/)^3^(\
MBTI: xNTx

Obligatory Bear Grylls reference.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:09 AM   #6
Ghostwheel
Member [47%]

"...capacity to heal all that ails mankind."

If this isn't a spoof, the exaggerated claims let you know straight off that you're not dealing with any kind of scientific authority.

If it's yellow, and it's not lemonade, take a pass.
Ghostwheel is online
Old 05-10-2012, 12:21 AM   #7
KelvinDjangoTeo
Member [09%]

This must be one of those high level trolls...
Old 05-10-2012, 12:23 AM   #8
vampyroteuthis
Core Member [231%]
Imply the implication is happening right now.
MBTI: INTP

Probably won't do much harm as long as you're not cycling the same fluid through your body more than once. Don't know of any benefit, though.

Also, in the long term ingesting uric acid will hurt your gums.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:31 AM   #9
Eye on Earth
Core Member [387%]
Stare at my butt.
MBTI: iNTx

There's a good reason why it is expelled from the body--it's a waste product. Plus it will give you really bad breath.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:31 AM   #10
eagleseven
Core Member [250%]
MBTI: XNTJ

Urine Massage, particularly on the soles of the feet, the forehead and the neck. For massage, urine can be fresh, old or cured. The skin, especially the thinner areas of the body, is highly absorptive and therefore a great way to deliver the many nutritional constituents that urine possesses.

The skin secretes urea through sweat, and it doesn't work in reverse. And old urine is loaded with bacteria that can easily infect minor wounds.

Drinking the first cup (or 1/2 cup) of urine, which the body produces overnight, upon waking is another great daily multi-vitamin supplement.

Morning urine is concentrated because the body is clearing the blood of all excess chemicals it can during the night, without any release. This is like eating your hangover-vomit...the body wants it out for a reason.

3. Homeopathic drops provide an excellent way to recover from illnesses of virtually any origin.

Homeopathic anything is a waste of time. If you believe in homeopathy, you should be panicking about the effects of the impurities in your drinking water.

4. Urine enemas are an effective way to both gently clean out the colon and nourish it with much of what the body needs but is unable to receive through the digestive process.

The colon absorbs things directly to the bloodstream...filling it with urine is a good way to end up in the hospital, as the sudden change to K/Ca levels in the blood will disrupt your heartbeat and nervous system. And damage your kidneys as they try to clear the excess before your heart craps out.

Herbal preparations utilizing urine as the substrate are many and diverse.

I wouldn't trust any herb prepared by someone who bathes in, drinks, and flushes their ass with piss.

Old 05-10-2012, 01:54 AM   #11
Autumnleaf
Core Member [289%]

I take it nobody thinks this is the new cure-all to put the big drug companies out of business.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:00 AM   #12
eagleseven
Core Member [250%]
MBTI: XNTJ

Originally Posted by Autumnleaf
I take it nobody thinks this is the new cure-all to put the big drug companies out of business.

No. I do urinalysis for a living, there's no magical substance in urine, just chemicals already floating through your blood. You'd get the same effect by drinking ammonia and overdosing on potassium and calcium pills.

Old 05-10-2012, 03:19 AM   #13
Sinequanon
Veteran Member [96%]
Begin from being no one, rise higher and higher to hit the ground.
MBTI: INFJ

I wish people would find more palatable placebos. I hear clean water has the same magical effects if you jump up and down three times before you drink it, for instance.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:07 AM   #14
Zodd
Core Member [206%]
North-Korea Rapejokes Guns Slayer LSD $weetGang$tahAngel Bananus Tits Monte314 USA Nordic-Walking Jesus DownSyndrome boobpoop EurovisionSongFestival Shia Lebeouf
MBTI: xxxx

Originally Posted by Eye on Earth
There's a good reason why it is expelled from the body--it's a waste product. Plus it will give you really bad breath.

Yeah, that's always the first thought. "It sounds so crazy it might work." might have been their first thought.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #15
beefree
New Member [01%]

...have been practicing "Urine Therapy" for last 9 months...and my testimony is that it is one of the most powerful healing modalities out there... most have been indoctrinated to believe Urine is a waste product... this is a lie...

.....from Trillion dollar Big Pharma, and Medical Corporations why? because Urine therapy would put them out of business..they would be homeless..not the tens of millions getting sick and liquidating their life savings, estates to pay them... time is to turn this around..and now they can enjoy homelessness ..what comes around goes around....karma ...

......for those with an open mind and who can step outside the box... will find a whole new world to awaken to... no more dis-ease...no more cancer...tumors... skin problems...

I highly recommend reading:

Your Own Perfect Medicine by Martha Christy

and

The Water of Life - Urine Therapy by J. W. Armstrong

there are other books, these are two of the best for those beginning or thinking of walking this healing journey... spiritual journey ....

More info on Urine Therapy:

and for those that want to upgrade this experience I highly recommend reading:

Sungazing Manual (condensed version)

Sun-Gazing
Old 05-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #16
plotthickens
Core Member [845%]
Don't stick beans up your nose.

Well, urine is a great fertilizer for plants. Does that mean these are vitamins?

plotthickens is online
Old 05-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #17
Photolysis
Member [14%]

Originally Posted by beefree
most have been indoctrinated to believe Urine is a waste product... this is a lie...

Nope, it just requires a basic understanding of human metabolism and not being a moron.

.....from Trillion dollar Big Pharma, and Medical Corporations why? because Urine therapy would put them out of business

Ah, the old conspiracy theories trick eh? The favourite claim from nutjobs with nothing to back up their stance.

......for those with an open mind and who can step outside the box... will find a whole new world to awaken to... no more dis-ease...no more cancer...tumors... skin problems...

For those with at least some intellect, personally I recommend a biology class.

Old 05-11-2012, 05:15 PM   #18
Autumnleaf
Core Member [289%]

Originally Posted by eagleseven
No. I do urinalysis for a living, there's no magical substance in urine, just chemicals already floating through your blood. You'd get the same effect by drinking ammonia and overdosing on potassium and calcium pills.

Urea isn't really ammonia, although I think shell fish excrete ammonia. As for potassium and calcium, that would be good for some people who have to take supplements. Maybe this is a great idea!

Old 05-11-2012, 11:19 PM   #19
Ghostwheel
Member [47%]

Conducted an experiment by drinking my own pee-pee. Have noticed some astonishing results:
  • Body fat decrease to 4%,
  • Muscle mass increase by 35%,
  • Vision restored to perfect 20/20,
  • Have developed a photographic memory,
  • Acne vanished overnight,
  • Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound,
  • Penis now may alter in girth and length upon mental command, perfectly accommodating any vagina into which it happens to be inserted.
I recommend this treatment for one and all concerned.
Ghostwheel is online
Old 05-12-2012, 12:41 AM   #20
beefree
New Member [01%]

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Albert Einstein
Old 05-12-2012, 12:46 AM   #21
Sinequanon
Veteran Member [96%]

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Albert Einstein

Yes, and mediocre minds have been using quotes like this to justify lunacy since the dawn of time. Wanna duel with aphorisms? "One man's trash is another man's treasure." Clearly you should be ingesting someone else's pee. Now that's logical.

Old 05-13-2012, 01:01 AM   #22
beefree
New Member [01%]

Yes...I hear allot of disbelief about this therapy. I had the same disbelief... the same antagonistic responses...though I have an incurable, degenerative, life threatening disease.... as fatal and more painful than cancer....having an incurable disease helps open ones mind...as one will do anything to find a cure and not die and early painful death...as was happening to me until I found Urine Therapy...

I have experimented with hundreds of possible curative medicines from all healing modalities and countries... all I know is that this energetic has been reversing and healing my full body stage 3 RSD - CRPS... unless some one is looking at death right in the eyes...Urine Therapy probably looks like a joke....to those not wanting to leave this planet at the moment...then may want to consider researching this therapy....

If worried about Fukushima, Chemtrails, Fluoride, GMO's in food, Vaccines, Aspartame, toxic animal meat, etc... this therapy may be for interest, as it is a protective energetic against these toxins...

... one can make fun of this therapy and call it a joke, and make fun of the messengers.... one day if a possible invisible toxin causes a life threatening problem... and have no idea why have to be the 1 in 2 dying from cancer ...and medical corporations wants to liquidate entire estate to pay for astronomical bills for chemo/cancer radiation, or other diseases and $1000.00 a day hospital stay...no cure...only prolongs the pain and dilutes family's bank account....

if enjoy this trauma drama... be my guest....

I would rather be free....

#1 - Urine is as pure as distilled water
#2 - Urine heals any type of radiation from ones body ie Fukushima, cellular, dental, medical and TSA bodyscan radiation, PGE smartmeter radiation etc...
#3 - Urine detox's all metals from body
#4 - Urine decalcify's the body ie and pineal, thalamus glands opening up third eye
#5 - Urine heals cancer, diabetes and all life threatening dis-eases
#6 - Urine therapy slows aging way down
#7 - One can survive on urine for 60 days on a fast or in time of crisis
#8 - Urine therapy heals all skin problems, burns, cancer, acne, psoriasis, eczema, herpes simplex, etc...
#9 - Heals dental problems, gums, strengthens, whitens teeth
#10 - Regrows hair from baldness, regrows hair fullness from that of childhood

and list goes on.... its hard to believe this unless...put belief system aside and experiment, because really have to see, and experience this to believe it...
-------------------------
My Comfort Zone - A Poem
Author Unknown

I used to have a comfort zone where I knew I wouldn't fail.
The same four walls and busywork were really more like jail.
I longed so much to do the things I'd never done before,
But stayed inside my comfort zone and paced the same old floor.

I said it didn't matter that I wasn't doing much.
I said I didn't care for things like commission checks and such.
I claimed to be so busy with the things inside the zone,
But deep inside I longed for something special of my own.

I couldn't let my life go by just watching others win.
I held my breath; I stepped outside and let the change begin.
I took a step and with new strength I'd never felt before,
I kissed my comfort zone goodbye and closed and locked the door.

If you're in a comfort zone, afraid to venture out,
Remember that all winners were at one time filled with doubt.
A step or two and words of praise can make your dreams come true.
Reach for your future with a smile; success is there for you!
-----------------------------------
What I find really interesting is to try and mix it up, to push myself and try different things. I don't want to stay in my comfort zone. I want to take risks and keep myself scared.
Michael Fassbender
Old 05-13-2012, 01:16 AM   #23
Sinequanon
Veteran Member [96%]

Yes...I hear allot of disbelief about this therapy. I had the same disbelief... the same antagonistic responses...though I have an incurable, degenerative, life threatening disease.... as fatal and more painful than cancer....having an incurable disease helps open ones mind...as one will do anything to find a cure and not die and early painful death...as was happening to me until I found Urine Therapy...

So what you're basically telling me, is that you tried other therapies, some possibly actually effective, and that your brain learned to recognize medicines that would actually help it heal the the disease you have. You then began taking a solution which you believed would actually cause alleviation of your symptoms, when your brain had already learned the neural triggers for providing relief.

That's the same way

Old 05-13-2012, 04:30 AM   #24
Ghostwheel
Member [47%]

I have experimented with hundreds of possible curative medicines from all healing modalities and countries... all I know is that this energetic has been reversing and healing my full body stage 3 RSD - CRPS... unless some one is looking at death right in the eyes...Urine Therapy probably looks like a joke....to those not wanting to leave this planet at the moment...then may want to consider researching this therapy....

My mother has RSD/CRPS in her right arm. Going twenty years now, but hasn't spread elsewhere. I shudder to imagine what full body RSD is like.

I find it impossible to believe in urine therapy, as there's no scientific reason as to why it should work, and many reasons to expect that it shouldn't.

Anyway, good luck fighting one of the most mysterious and intractable diseases out there. Perhaps one day we'll have some kind of electro-chemical trigger that can "reset" the autonomic nervous system after a trauma. My family has been waiting for something like this for twenty years but no advancements seem to have been made.

You might want to start an RSD/CRPS thread, explaining the disease as best as possible (as if anyone really understands it). You might find some useful information or at least inform people, because hardly anyone outside of the medical profession and sufferers has heard of the disease. It could be quite educational.

Ghostwheel is online
Old 05-13-2012, 09:51 AM   #25
Photolysis
Member [14%]

I would rather be free....

I would rather that people stop sprouting dangerous lies.

As someone who possibly has inherited a degenerative kidney disease and who has people in the family on dialysis, not to mention as someone who has a scientific background, I find your words particularly offensive.

Believing nonsense yourself is one thing, but espousing nonsense which could kill people who are ignorant enough not to know better is irresponsible and socially destructive.

Tags
health