Is Game of Thrones Feminist Propaganda? None
Old 04-30-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
Sabretruthtiger
New Member [01%]

MBTI: INTJ

Originally Posted by blackLieutenant
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

After having watched most episodes; it's hard to not think about "feminism".

- From the start, it's constant : the youngest girl, Arya, the tomboy, reminds us that gender roles are wrong and that women can do at least as great as men in everything (why do we have WNBA then?).
- Then Daenerys Targaryen, the gentle feminine obedient sister, becomes the queen that defies men's authority constantly. The king becomes a wussy after falling in love with her of course.
- Prostitutes even humiliate men when they pay for their services.

Almost all men are emasculated or portrayed badly in the show :

- The King, Eddard "Ned" Stark, is now feminized. He is understanding, he listens patiently to his children crap etc... The perfect 21st century father.
- King Robert Baratheon is portrayed as the fat stupid jerk.
- The King-to-be Joffrey Baratheon is scared all the time, can't fight, and has clearly no balls.

When men gets close to normality, something is wrong with them : one is a dwarf (Tyrion Lannister), the other an incest lover (Jaime Lannister), the ambitious Viserys Targaryen can get nothing done and is portrayed as stupid, Jon Snow (the bastard) the highly sensitive virgin who dont wanna fuck whores because he isnt in love yet, and of course the traditional-savage men (Dothrakis) are just literally violent-rapists.

On top of that, we can see gay sex scenes to remind to the bad socially-dominant heterosexual men, that their sexuality is not important or the norm in society.

The only time women are portayed badly is when Sansa Stark (king's daughter) is blinded by her love for Joffrey Baratheon and agrees with his mistakes/ bad attitude. Are you kidding me ?

I'm pretty neutral generally, but all of these, and others stuffs, pretty much convinced me the "huge" feminist proganda behind this mediaval fantasy show. What do you think ?

You're 100% correct and it's good to see that some people are intelligent, perceptive and not braindead sheeple. Yes it's a hugely New World Order driven show, absolutely teeming with Illuminati Globalist propaganda. Firstly feminism. A major globalist agenda has been to promote feminism for 2 reasons. Firstly they want to destroy any institution that promotes allegiance to something other than the state. As they implement their world feudal Orwellian Government than must have near total obedience, to do this they must destroy religion, particularly Christianity (devotion to God, not the state) and the family. Feminism pushes women away from traditional feminine nurturing roles that complement male roles and make families work and promotes friction between the sexes and the disintegration of marriage and the family. Secondly, Men are the biggest threat to their agenda as they're physically more powerful strength-wise and are more likely to challenge authority. The reason for this is men tend to view government as an alpha male threat and are exo-centric or focus outwards towards external threats, women tend to view government as a protector and tend to be more inwardly focused. Men also have higher IQs on average by about 5 points. But the big difference is in distribution, while women are more concentrated around the average, men are more evenly distributed across the spectrum resulting in more male dummies but exponentially more male geniuses. So the amount of above average IQ men vastly outweighs that of women, another reason men are more of a threat. So the more they can psychologically subjugate men in the media and 'empower' women, the more favourable the power balance for the elite and the more easily controlled society is.

Another angle by which the globalist social engineers break apart the family is via the promotion of homosexuality. No I'm not against homosexuality and I'm not a Christian but it's being heavily promoted in programming in order to normalise the feminisation of men, once again to blunt the threat that strong heterosexual men may pose to encroaching tyranny. In GOT this is obvious.

Another part of the propaganda is the promotion of torture that is an epidemic across current programming from 24 to many other shows where torture is encouraged. As unlawful arrest and torture is coming in the new world order transition via false flag terror and martial law, they're psychologically conditioning us to accept it as normal. Game of Thrones is gratuitous and over the top in it's torture content. They're also promoting evil as desirable and virtuous now. It's 'cool' to be bad. One only has to read posts by the young generation now fawning over Lucifer and Dark Lords in online games and drooling over becoming a Sith in Star Wars or a violent gang member in Grand Theft Auto so they can beat up on prostitutes. This is part of their orchestrated disintegration of the social fabric and the weak minded fall for it hook, line and sinker. Notice how in Game of Thrones, the Strong and the good male characters die, the ruling or winning characters tend to be cruel and evil.

Finally let's finish with some Illuminati, esoteric symbolism. The blond princess with the Dragons is Isis a major recurrent Babylonian Illuminati religious icon, the Egyptian goddess of Magic and associated with Horus and Osiris, both incarnations of the Sun God and the Illuminati are basically all about Sun worship, the Sun being light or knowledge. the Dragons represent the Illuminati or wisdom as in the serpent in the Garden, Prometheus who brought knowledge to the people, Satan/Lucifer the Lightbringer.

And what is the name of Stannis Baratheon's sword?...........

Lightbringer.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:12 PM   #2
Linwenilid
Member [25%]

Uh, read the books? I promise you there's a lot that goes under the table that is definitely not feminist propaganda.

Also,

You're 100% correct and it's good to see that some people are intelligent, perceptive and not braindead sheeple.

LMAO.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:29 PM   #3
Autumnleaf
Core Member [292%]

Originally Posted by Linwenilid
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uh, read the books? I promise you there's a lot that goes under the table that is definitely not feminist propaganda.

Also,

LMAO.

The books aren't filtered through Hollywood. Its like that movie Salt. They had to change the character from a guy to a woman because the book had a white guy as agent Salt. Then there was Shawshank Redemption where they made Red, a white Irish guy, into a black character who Morgan Freeman played. They use authoritative roles to change perceived cultural norms. It happens all the time all over the place.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #4
Zodd
Core Member [214%]
North-Korea Rapejokes Guns Slayer LSD $weetGang$tahAngel Bananus Tits Monte314 USA Nordic-Walking Jesus DownSyndrome boobpoop EurovisionSongFestival Shia Lebeouf
MBTI: XXXX

Wait....wat.....A song of ice and fire is made by the Illuminati?
Old 05-02-2012, 11:12 AM   #5
drswitchoff
Member [06%]
MBTI: intj

I thought it was the Castrati. I've never admired eunuchs so much.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
thod
Core Member [314%]

MBTI: INTP

The PC position would be that boys should be given role models too. Thus cowardly fat retards must be balanced by something that boys can aspire to. The question is one of what that should be. Boys naturally like sword swinging body builders. Yet this is hardly a role they will undertake as adults. Accountancy may be a respectable profession, yet it lacks that boy appeal, as does mundane family life.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:09 AM   #7
BuShinJu
Veteran Member [98%]
MBTI: xxxx

This reminds me of the movie, the girl who played with fire.

The girl can move from lesbian to bisexual, she gets the submissive guy, she gets revenge on the guy/s who wrong her, all the bad guys die in the end.

Uh, chick flicks these days.

There was a scene in Spartacus where two naked males wrestle each other on the ground. I wonder if their doodles touched.

What has happened to the brotherhood of man?
Old 05-03-2012, 08:29 AM   #8
thod
Core Member [314%]

she gets revenge on the guy/s who wrong her, all the bad guys die in the end.

Kill Bill.

Old 05-03-2012, 09:43 AM   #9
Polymath20
Core Member [714%]
MBTI: ENTP

Yes, yes, with all the wanton rape the Dothraki perpetrate, definitely all about empowering women...

Murdering prostitute's babies? Pshaw.

Some of the lesser female characters getting used and degraded? As if!

Granted, a more chauvinist version would have included "Whore, you talked back to me!?!?" ::backhand::
Polymath20 is online
Old 05-03-2012, 10:48 AM   #10
Zodd
Core Member [214%]
North-Korea Rapejokes Guns Slayer LSD $weetGang$tahAngel Bananus Tits Monte314 USA Nordic-Walking Jesus DownSyndrome boobpoop EurovisionSongFestival Shia Lebeouf

They make media because it's fun, not because it's realistic. Strong women are fun. Almost all hollywood action movies have a woman that knows karate, is good with computers or is good with guns. Anime is even more insane and I'm pretty sure they aren't influenced by feminism. WWE has kickass chicks. I'm sure I can come up with more media things that have it.

At least I can say for myself that I love it. One of my favorite anime characters is Motoko Kusanagi, she's that highly intelligent INTJ action spy. Love watching Ronda Rousey break other chicks arms. In RPG's my favorite characters that I make are warrior chicks with big swords with a kind of Conan the Barbarian attitude.

In GOT I like a lot of the female characters, but I like 90% of all characters, haha. I would go fucking savage on Deanerys. Would hit that Cersei also. And Melisandre. And Renly's chick. And that main whore. And Sansa. And Arya. And I was just kidding about the last two
. You could think that they wrote the characters without genders, and thought "hey, let's just make them hot chicks, you can never have enough hot chicks!"
But I also think that everybody just likes too fantasize about strong women, not sexually, it's just fun.

Polymath made some good points, and I would like too add Sansa's situation were she's pretty powerless and constantly being bullied. I'm sure I could come up with more if I wanted.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #11
Linwenilid
Member [25%]

Granted, a more chauvinist version would have included "Whore, you talked back to me!?!?" ::backhand::

Didn't that happen to Sansa Stark (a lot)?

And I wouldn't touch Cersei with a long, long stick if she were lying on the floor, apparently unconscious.

Old 05-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #12
Zodd
Core Member [214%]

Why wouldn't you touch Cersei? You gay, brah?

"I will not rape heeer, I will fuck heeer"
Old 05-06-2012, 09:05 AM   #13
stealthfighter
Core Member [112%]

I think the writer was simply inspired by the historical political games that dominated classical and medieval Europe wherein family feud, intrigues, and trechery were common news. I don't think it as a feminist propaganda as more women are portrayed as exploited whores than empowered monarchs. Probably more of a realistic pseudo-historical rendition of ancient Rome and the Dark Ages.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #14
Linwenilid
Member [25%]

Why wouldn't you touch Cersei? You gay, brah?

LOL, if I were gay, I'd probably feel like touching her, since I'm a woman.
I meant that more in the sense that ambition and stupidity when they go hand in hand tend to destroy the owner and anyone in close vicinity in very nasty ways...

Old 06-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #15
stopwinking
Member [29%]

Originally Posted by Linwenilid

Also,

LMAO.

Yes, and in addition, in case no one has mentioned this yet:
The tiny,exotic preteen girl with long hair who is raped frequently by the man who takes her while she maintains a religious,eager-to please to the point of manic devotion to her 'husband' as some kind of deity figure is far from feminist.

Old 06-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #16
Distance
Core Member [714%]
Gut shoddy
MBTI: eNTj

Oh sure, many rapes, prostitution and objectification of women are all part of the Feminist agenda.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:16 PM   #17
stasis
Administrator
morbid cliché.

I don't think Game of Thrones rises to the level of any sort of propaganda. It seems to me that if you find it provoking in some way, this is more likely because it is well-produced rather than because your experience indicates something of a broader importance.

Welcome to the target audience?

And christ, there are a lot of ridiculously attractive women on the show.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:48 PM   #18
stopwinking
Member [29%]

Originally Posted by Distance
Oh sure, many rapes, prostitution and objectification of women are all part of the Feminist agenda.

Distance, are you cyber stalking me ?
:D

Old 06-03-2012, 10:19 PM   #19
mieu
Core Member [194%]
/)^3^(\
MBTI: xNTx

As club president, I'm happy to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Brienne of Tarth fan club.

[HIDE="*crickets*"]
[/HIDE]
Old 06-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #20
Zodd
Core Member [214%]

I will not have sex with that lady. Probably the only woman in the show I wouldn't do. She's like that other manwoman or should I say womanman in Deadwood, makes me cringe.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:23 PM   #21
Autumnleaf
Core Member [292%]

Originally Posted by Zodd
I will not have sex with that lady. Probably the only woman in the show I wouldn't do. She's like that other manwoman or should I say womanman in Deadwood, makes me cringe.

She's not so bad looking.

Old 06-04-2012, 01:44 AM   #22
Zodd
Core Member [214%]

In that photo I'd maybe do her if I was really horny. She's certainly not good looking, and that body looks disgusting.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:09 AM   #23
zibber
Core Member [512%]

People throw the f-word around so casually. How can anything written from within a patriarchal, sexist paradigm "be feminist"?

The term "feminism" has now become almost completely recuperated into the spectacle.

Originally Posted by Zodd
In that photo I'd maybe do her if I was really horny. She's certainly not good looking, and that body looks disgusting.

You never cease to amaze me.

Old 06-04-2012, 02:13 AM   #24
Zodd
Core Member [214%]

What?
Old 06-04-2012, 02:35 AM   #25
CanrHoldLimes
Member [19%]
MBTI: InTJ

Speaking of bodies, there's actually a naked pic of Gwendoline Christie on google doing a height comparison with some girl. She's 6'3.