This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.
1. I'm too picky.
2. Those who I would like to date either turn out to already be in a relationship (which I cannot afford to dabble with), or I find that we have chasm between us separating our social levels.
3. I was raised in an unconventional household where dating was taboo. Looking back on it seems silly now, I've come a long way. But it's still taking a while to get away from that.
4. I do too much research when I'm interested in someone, and find some reason why not to go for someone.
5. I never have had, and still don't have a social life; or any close friends (other than roommates who are assigned to me by chance).
6. I cannot recall anyone ever being interested in me, so I've developed the idea over the years that no girl will ever find me attractive. I've had guys hit on me, but I don't think I'm gay.
Those are the reasons why... and sadly also the last sentence. Haha. I mean not offence to reply you so late.
you dont have to, lol. its just one of those situations where like, you see someone on a forum, and you're like, "if i knew that kid in highschool i would have been friends with him". Thats just what came to my mind. so i figured id post on your profile, "ur cool".. lolol