Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 200 of 349
  1. Zsych
    11-06-2011 10:27 PM
    Zsych
    Even pulled from a hat, it would be a 50% chance if the correct answer was the 25% element, except that the 25% element is not a random repeated element but rather an actual answer that would have to be correct (except that it wouldn't)
  2. Zsych
    11-06-2011 10:21 PM
    Zsych
    lol.

    I meant that if you give the correct answer, the OP can't answer it and prove his intelligence to Uriel.

    And now I'm even more interested in seeing what you look like
  3. masterpeach
    11-03-2011 03:50 AM
    masterpeach
    I am an INTx-ENxP hybrid or something (I considered typing myself ISTJ just the other day, seriously )
  4. masterpeach
    11-02-2011 10:42 AM
    masterpeach
  5. JC22
    10-16-2011 04:46 AM
    JC22
    *menacingly sticks tongue out*
  6. Eye on Earth
    10-12-2011 08:59 PM
    Eye on Earth
    *EoE runs into your house in search of tuna*
    *Surprises the fuck out of you*
    *EoE pees a little because you screamed*
    *Quickly chomps you and eats all your tuna*
    *Sniffs the spot where he peed as he heads back outside*
    *Runs away*
  7. Eye on Earth
    10-08-2011 12:26 PM
    Eye on Earth
    Boo.
  8. masterpeach
    10-05-2011 01:25 AM
    masterpeach
    Right... Imagineering is the forum's personality chameleon. ENTP might fit best (better than ESxP )
  9. mastermind23
    10-04-2011 04:14 PM
    mastermind23
    Haha zdravo to you back! I'm actually Croatian, but I have some Serbian ancestry. I should want to self-annihilate, should I? :P
  10. masterpeach
    10-04-2011 05:59 AM
    masterpeach
    Do you have a random type generator built in your profile? Each day a different personality type...
  11. mastermind23
    10-03-2011 04:46 PM
    mastermind23
    Didn't know you are Serbian. Do you speak any of the language?
  12. Zsych
    09-29-2011 03:21 PM
    Zsych
    Convenient for those guys, less so for me and you

    Seriously, imagine being 80 and having a cloned body of 20 to transfer your brain into. Preferably well toned, and properly exercised before you take it over
  13. Zsych
    09-25-2011 01:31 AM
    Zsych
    lol. Lets perfect cloning so we can have a source of spare parts (and new bodies) when we get older.
  14. Zsych
    09-25-2011 12:15 AM
    Zsych
    Gotta love those
  15. Zsych
    09-24-2011 09:46 PM
    Zsych
    Inventor of what?
  16. AGHRMS
    09-19-2011 09:00 AM
    AGHRMS
    *notices your gender*

    That depends, how good do you look in a skirt?
  17. Rsquared
    09-13-2011 04:13 PM
    Rsquared
    Yahnees neye you

    I don't know how to spell it, but that's one of two things I can say in Russian. But that's not actually the answer, the answer is no.
  18. UnrulyR3d
    09-12-2011 05:24 AM
    UnrulyR3d
    Now you're just accusing me of cutting and pasting from your life. For shame.
  19. UnrulyR3d
    09-12-2011 05:19 AM
    UnrulyR3d
    Okay, maybe some of it is original material.
  20. UnrulyR3d
    09-12-2011 05:12 AM
    UnrulyR3d
    Only the parts you cut and pasted from my life.

About Me

  • About sircockburn
    Biography
    don't be nosy.
    Occupation
    Existing
  • Personality
    MBTI Type
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Kilogram
    Astrology Sign
    Aquarius
    Brain Dominance
    Right

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Join Date: 02-13-2010
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 12 of 12

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, and MBTI are trademarks or registered trademarks of the
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Trust in the United States and other countries.