|Forum Rules / Guidelines|
|1. Do Not Make Personal Attacks
Posts that serve no purpose other than to flame users annihilate the quality of discussion. Do not make personal attacks. This includes personal attacks obfuscated by vague language. You may critique or disdain argument and opinion posted by users, but you may not extend that method to maligning the users themselves. 2. Do Not Disrupt Discussion or Debate
Posts that disrupt the debate of a topic make discussion impractical. Do not ask users to stop debate or rebuff users for the act of posting to discussion threads. Do not respond to opinions that you happen to find offensive or outlandish by accusing the opining user of trolling, of being mistyped (in threads not dealing with typology), or by otherwise engaging in meta-discussion in such a way as to stymie debate. Do not accuse members of being sockpuppets (please do report them if you have serious concern). Similarly, do not create non-support threads for this purpose. Do not complain about forum operations in non-support threads. 3. Do Not Make Harassing Posts
An unsolicited pattern of posts that fixate upon another user, spanning threads outside of Support & Feedback, serves to harass. Do not harass or otherwise target users for disparagement across the forum, especially where doing so assassinates or distresses the character of the user. Do not sexually harass users. Do not use threatening language. This includes posts which, by those contents, would cause a reasonable observer to become concerned for their own safety. Do not send unwanted PMs, VMs, or make unwanted posts to a user's blog subforum thread if that user has made a request to you that you cease doing so, unless such communication is required in the course of moderating the forum. 4. No Spamming
Do not post copies of the same thread, the same thread to multiple subforums, or copy the same post to multiple threads. Avoid making empty "bump" posts or necroposting (bumping very old threads). Please refrain from appending ASCII logos, macros, memes or other taglines (manual signatures) to each of your posts. Do not endeavor to circumvent the automatic spam filter. Never repost a thread or post that has been deleted or locked by a moderator unless instructed otherwise. 5. No Advertising
Advertising bots, propaganda accounts (including the evangelizing variety), and persons who register with the intention of using this forum for SEO or link-dropping will be banned without warning. We ask that other registered users also refrain from engaging in casual or commercial ad campaigns upon the forum. Attempts to solicit traffic from this forum are forbidden. Do not import forum drama or politics from some other forum to this one. 6. Respect User Privacy
Do not post the contents of private messages on the open forum without the permission of all parties involved. Additionally, we ask that you not reveal personal details about other users without their permission. This specifically includes acts like the posting of addresses or telephone numbers. 7. Post With Quality In Mind
Although there is nothing wrong with being succinct, terse, or directly to the point, we ask that you try to avoid one-lined irrelevance. Chitchat and goofing around are welcome, but try to keep it to the appropriate threads and subforums and don't bombard those users who do not wish to participate. Do not dump excessively lurid or crude content into existing threads or create threads for that purpose. Do not post racist or antisemitic material anywhere on this forum. 8. Post Legibly
Please do not make posts in ALL CAPS, custom-format posts in a manner that breaks up the visual continuity of the thread, or otherwise make posts difficult for users to read. Post in English (we can not moderate other languages), use paragraphs in extensive posts, and avoid '1337 sp33k' or 'chatspeak' (substituting u for you, 2 for too, etc) altogether. 9. Use Tasteful Customizations
Vulgar, disruptive, or poorly formatted usernames, custom text and avatars will be mollified or removed at the administration's discretion. Custom avatars must be 115x145 pixels without the use of transparency or space-filling borders, must not be animated, and may not contain text. 10. No Duplicate Accounts
Each user is allowed one account. Please note that users who attempt to register multiple accounts may be placed onto the forum's blacklist automatically, which can have the effect of suspending all account function for each account associated with that user. Do not login to accounts other than your own. Purposefully assuming multiple identities (sockpuppetry) will not be tolerated. Subforum Guidelines
Because there are subforums that serve distinct purposes, there may be posting guidelines particular to those subforums. You can find guidelines specific to individual subforums in the subforum stickies.
For purposes of this document, we define "use" to include:
A. The browsing of INTJ Forum.
B. The registering, accessing, or attempted access of accounts at INTJ Forum.
C. The transmission of information of any kind through the software operating at INTJ Forum, and/or the accessing or attempted access of server resources specifically associated with INTJ Forum.
1. DISCLAIMER: THE OWNERS OF INTJ FORUM MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LEGAL LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, ACCESSIBILITY, STABILITY, SAFETY, MAINTENANCE, UPKEEP OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, PRODUCT, SOFTWARE OR PROCESS OPERATING OR DISCLOSED, OR REPRESENT THAT ITS REPRODUCTION WOULD NOT INFRINGE PRIVATELY OWNED RIGHTS. THE OWNERS OF INTJ FORUM NEITHER CLAIM NOR IMPLY ANY COMMITMENT OR GUARANTEE TO YOUR USE OF INTJ FORUM BEING SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU USE INTJ FORUM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
2. You understand that by using INTJ Forum you may expose yourself to offensive, indecent, interpersonally or ideologically disparaging, emotionally or psychologically disturbing, and otherwise objectionable material. You hereby claim sole and exclusive responsibility for your exposure to the aforementioned material should such exposure occur, and you agree to indemnify and hold immune the owners of INTJ Forum against any legal action regarding hardship or maladies emotional, psychological, professional or financial, directly or indirectly consequent to that exposure.
3. You understand that the essential function of transmitting information through INTJ Forum is the posting and display of that information at INTJ Forum. The owners of INTJ Forum are not responsible for information transmitted through INTJ Forum by users, or for the integrity, maintenance, or archival upkeep of user-transmitted information stored or displayed with software or hardware processes at INTJ Forum. You furthermore agree to specifically absolve the owners of INTJ Forum of any such responsibility.
4. By transmitting information through INTJ Forum, you indicate your granting of full and irrevocable, royalty-free license for that information to be displayed at INTJ Forum wherever you are empowered to grant such license. All messages (posted information) express the views of the author, and neither the owners of INTJ Forum nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. shall be responsible for the content of any message. You understand that any or all information displayed at INTJ Forum may be subject to and protected by copyrights, trademarks or patents. The precedent of "fair use" may apply where applicable.
5. INTJ Forum operates on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The owners of INTJ Forum reserve the right to restrict or terminate any or all user access to INTJ Forum with or without notification, consultation or cause. The owners of INTJ Forum also reserve the right to modify or remove information displayed at INTJ Forum, in whole or in part, with or without notification, consultation, or cause. You acknowledge that the owners of INTJ Forum will not be held liable for any corruption of data, loss of investment, interruption of business, misadventure or miscellaneous damages arising directly or indirectly from an inability to use INTJ Forum and/or from the modification or removal of information from INTJ Forum.
6. You are prohibited from using INTJ Forum to perform, plan or solicit any act or for any purpose that violates the federal laws of the United States of America.
7. You are prohibited from using INTJ Forum to transmit pornography.
8. You must be eighteen years of age or older to register new accounts at INTJ Forum.
Cookies and Web Beacons
INTJ Forum uses vBulletin cookies to store information for the functioning of the vBulletin software running at INTJ Forum, including but not necessarily limited to Forum settings toggled by the user (if any) and the ability to login to INTJ Forum. Users can disable the vBulletin cookies set by INTJ Forum via their own browser settings, or by managing preferences in local programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this is likely to alter the user's ability to interact with INTJ Forum. For example, it is not possible to login to INTJ Forum without enabling the vBulletin software running at INTJ Forum to set cookies.