PDA

View Full Version : I need help.......

JustMel
08-13-2008, 02:35 AM
I know we aren't supposed to advertise and I don't want to do that but I just finished updating my business website and need feedback. I suck at web design and usually hire it out but the last person I hired didn't listen to what I wanted and I ended up with something totally unacceptable so this time I did it myself. I didn't get a chance to upload any of my logos or anything so I'm still not happy but at this point it's better than nothing............ SO, can I put a link to the site or is that a major no-no?

stasis
08-13-2008, 06:49 PM
While normally I'd see no problem with posting this to the Members Only subforum, as I believe that you're just looking for creative feedback on some of your web design, the fact that you want it for a business you're running means we are going to have to ask you to refrain from posting the thread to INTJf. We are currently in the process of expanding and adding redundancy to the terms of use at INTJf; before anybody links to their businesses asking for user input, they'd have to explicitly agree to indemnify the owners and associates of INTJf against any potential liability or loss of profit (or other 'professional damage') arising directly or indirectly from their decision to link for soliciting business advice here.

Perhaps at some point in the future this kind of request will be OK, but for now we must err on the side of caution and say no to your request. Thanks for asking first though.