View Full Version : Is DMAC toxic?
07-15-2008, 09:11 PM
Do you think DMAC is toxic? What means it is getting into the body? How can we protect ourselves?
07-15-2008, 09:31 PM
Dimethylacetamide? That's a liquid organic solvent used in a wide variety of industrial processes. It is toxic and since it's a liquid I imagine it gets into the body as most toxins of this sort do - industrial waste contamination of drinking water supplies and possibly food. How can you protect yourself from it? I don't know. Move away from any manufacturing facilities that use the chemical?
07-16-2008, 12:22 AM
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Look at your MSDSs.
Look at the safety for what you should do for protection...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.