PDA

View Full Version : southern boy

oxfordms
07-06-2008, 08:54 PM
Hey guys,

Just trying to get 2 posts so I can read stuff. I'm from the south as you may figure from my screenname. I'm an INTJ through and through, but keep a conformist veil to appear harmonious when in actuality I hold many differing views from those closest to me. Go figure!

Motor Jax
07-06-2008, 09:11 PM
oh, Oxford

i used to go to Lafayette Co High School back in the mid-90's, lived in a little town called Harmontown

spent the early 90's in a town just outside of Senatobia called Strayhorn...

yea, i know that area pretty well... welcome and make yourself comfortable

you must be exhausted making it here to INTJf all the way from Oxford, MS

*pours a glass of sweet iced-tea*

...i consider myself from South Alabama though, and about to get out of the Navy and head down to Atlanta, GA soon...

Elfrun
07-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Many have threatened to only post twice in order to access the links, then get frustrated when they find out with another 13 posts they can access the members only section so they figure what the hey, they've gone to the effort of creating an account so what’s a few more posts if the reward is the illusive members section so eventually they cave and post 13 more times... then we implant the mind control device and they're hooked.

Good luck resisting :thumbsup:

Monte314
07-07-2008, 12:57 AM
I was born in Dallas... welcome!

Fridays Child
07-07-2008, 05:31 AM
Spontaneous generation here. Welcome!

Seppuku Savant
07-07-2008, 06:25 AM
Welcome southern human. Enjoy yourself.

rwyatt365
07-07-2008, 10:17 AM
So, you're sticking to only two posts huh? There's so much more to the forum than that. Come back and try for more - you won't be disappointed...much...often.