PDA

View Full Version : Hi, semi-newbie here

Trailmixed
07-06-2008, 08:05 PM
I've introduced myself before...but my account seems to have been wiped or something. So, I'm Emily, a 15 year old INTJ. I spend most of my time alone. I'm social phobic (self-diagnosis, but probably true).

LionsPride
07-06-2008, 08:11 PM
Just remember, the rest of the world fears you as much as you are paranoid about it;). Welcome back to the forum!

Motor Jax
07-06-2008, 08:12 PM
socialphobia... like agoraphobia? or just around people? well, it is only a matter of time that one gets comfortable in their own presence...

anyways, welcome...

Trailmixed
07-06-2008, 08:19 PM
socialphobia... like agoraphobia? or just around people? well, it is only a matter of time that one gets comfortable in their own presence...

anyways, welcome...

Not agoraphobia. Just around people. Mostly at school. I probably look like a sweaty tomato when the teacher calls on me...I don't even want to know. Haha. Thanks for the welcome.

Elfrun
07-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Hmm, not wrong about the Semi-part, where you been!

Welcome back Emily.

Synamon
07-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Great name, you must be a little nuts. Nice to meet you.

cal
07-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Great name, you must be a little nuts.

lol. That was almost so bad, it was good.

Monte314
07-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Greetings. All phobias must be checked at the server.

faedra
07-07-2008, 04:51 AM
Wow, hey to another person who's mostly spent the past fifteen years the colour of a stop sign!

Seppuku Savant
07-07-2008, 06:24 AM
Welcome back

rwyatt365
07-07-2008, 10:15 AM
Hmmm, a sweaty tomato. Is your hair green?

Welcome.

Trailmixed
07-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Great name, you must be a little nuts. Nice to meet you.

A little? That's a major understatement. ^^

Trailmixed added to this post, 1 minutes and 2 seconds later...

Wow, hey to another person who's mostly spent the past fifteen years the colour of a stop sign!

You're this way too? I've never really met (does this count as meeting?) anyone who possibly understands what I feel and think about social interactions. ^^

Socrates
07-10-2008, 03:11 PM
I avoid social interaction as well, but not for a fear, or phobia, of the interactions, but for a realized and nurtured dislike of the people who make up my social settings. They're very dumb. And I don't like dumb people. So I spend my time by myself, advancing my already vast knowledge on several subjects. So I'm not sociopathic, I just hate stupid people. And I think almost everyone is stupid. That's not shallow, is it?

Anyway, welcome back.

Trailmixed
07-10-2008, 06:35 PM
I avoid social interaction as well, but not for a fear, or phobia, of the interactions, but for a realized and nurtured dislike of the people who make up my social settings. They're very dumb. And I don't like dumb people. So I spend my time by myself, advancing my already vast knowledge on several subjects. So I'm not sociopathic, I just hate stupid people. And I think almost everyone is stupid. That's not shallow, is it?

Anyway, welcome back.

That's not shallow. I hold a similar viewpoint. But I have found that most people here are quite intelligible (I think that's spelled wrong...it dosen't look quite right).

Socrates
07-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Hey someone agrees with me! Take that society. I like you already. You don't sound dumb, which is good.

Trailmixed
07-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Hey someone agrees with me! Take that society. I like you already. You don't sound dumb, which is good.

Thanks, I always try my hardest to sound intelligent. Which isn't saying much, really. Hehe.