PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Darmst
07-06-2008, 11:35 AM
This Danish male 17 year old human INTP, is joining this forum for more information. Mostly since my social skills are horrible and my best friend is an INTJ. Since this is a nice big forum, it may be a good place to get some more information.

Hello :)

Fridays Child
07-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Welcome! I'm sure you'll find something amusing here...

Monte314
07-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Greetings. We've been waiting for you.

LionsPride
07-06-2008, 08:26 PM
While I question your ability to improve your social skills with the socially challenged like myself wandering around, I suspect there might be a few people around here who are socially adept enough for you to learn from. We keep them in a specimen jar in the corner and let them out when we need a ruling on which one of us is the most inhuman... Help yourself to one or, if you'd like to capture one for your own studies, you can find them running free in the huggles thread.

Trailmixed
07-06-2008, 09:06 PM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy the forums! It's really an awesome place to be. I love it.

Motor Jax
07-06-2008, 09:14 PM
While I question your ability to improve your social skills with the socially challenged like myself wandering around, I suspect there might be a few people around here who are socially adept enough for you to learn from. We keep them in a specimen jar in the corner and let them out when we need a ruling on which one of us is the most inhuman... Help yourself to one or, if you'd like to capture one for your own studies, you can find them running free in the huggles thread.

*brandishes sword and shield*

i AM the protector of the Huggles thread. i have pledged my life and honor to that service...

LionsPride
07-06-2008, 09:26 PM
*brandishes sword and shield*

i AM the protector of the Huggles thread. i have pledged my life and honor to that service...

*whispers to Darmst*

Look, an NF! See, mentioning the huggles thread is the best bait! you distract 'em with a line like "I'm a lonely INTJ searching for humanity in a cold and unforgiving world" and I'll sneak around behind and catch him in this potato sack.

*hides potato sack behind back and slinks into the darker edges of the room*

oxfordms
07-06-2008, 09:57 PM
Yeah, most INTJs lack the social skills! One tip: force yourself to go through small talk with people. I hear that's how normal people pick up on whether you're approachable or not! You see? Small talk serves a purpose, it's not just silly. Thank you sociology.

Elfrun
07-07-2008, 03:12 AM
INTJf: the breeding ground for the socially inept ;D

Welcome Darmst.

*stands behind Jax, knife at the ready* You ain't trapping this huggler in a specimen jar LionsPride :suspicious:

Seppuku Savant
07-07-2008, 07:23 AM
Welcome you, enjoy yourself.

rwyatt365
07-07-2008, 11:13 AM
"Specimen Jar", we call that the NF Club.

Welcome.

LionsPride
07-07-2008, 01:00 PM
*stands behind Jax, knife at the ready* You ain't trapping this huggler in a specimen jar LionsPride :suspicious:

Ack! A sympathizer! Well, Darmst, there's no messing with Trinity we'll have to postpone our specimen gathering to later.

*drops voice to near whisper*

Psst! Darmst, I think I need a bigger sack for those wings...

Elfrun
07-07-2008, 09:31 PM
:stunned:

What did he say?

Something about my precious wings?

:uneasy:

*drops to the ground and crawls along thread with the upmost stealth in preparation of a good ol' lion hunt*