PDA

View Full Version : Evening, gents.

Socrates
07-03-2008, 12:21 AM
As I prefer to do I will begin with a question. How would the world be if were all INTJ's?

Greetings everyone, I am the newest member apparently. As many on this forum are, I am still a teenager at 16. Although, I would love to argue my stance on the maturity of our kind compared to that of the other types.

Quick intro: I'm a regular INTJ with a few deviations. I tend to be more on the cold side of our nature, however, I am not oblivious to emotions, I simply prefer to keep them in check.

ssrprotege
07-03-2008, 12:43 AM
Welcome to the forum. It's always good to see young members (hehe, I am 19 btw) joining the forum and do something productive here. If the world were full of INTJ's, imagination would be more valued, but being full of intellectuals mean the society will fall apart for members' being too individualistic.

Socrates
07-03-2008, 12:56 AM
Art would be black masses of paint and twisted forms of sculpture...dark. Soothing, though, not morbid.

Seppuku Savant
07-03-2008, 02:59 AM
Hello, welcome. If everyone in the world happened to be INTJs, there would be no one to make nice clothing, food at a restaurant you love, cut hair etc. All the daily things people generally need. INTJs would probably only do a certain subset of jobs. As someone mentioned above, The world would fall apart.

No type is superior to others. We are all needed to balance out the world.

athenian200
07-03-2008, 04:15 AM
I thought you were convicted of corrupting the minds of Athenian youths, were sentenced to drink hemlock, and died in 399 B.C. How did you get here, and how did you learn English?

Socrates
07-03-2008, 09:19 AM
I know we cannot fill spectrum of personality by ourselves and in no way promote the idea. It was just a thought.

Monte314
07-03-2008, 09:53 AM
There are plenty of ladies here as well.

If we were all INTJ's, we'd all be sitting in our separate caves, thinking deep thoughts.

ssrprotege
07-03-2008, 10:42 AM
There are plenty of ladies here as well.

If we were all INTJ's, we'd all be sitting in our separate caves, thinking deep thoughts.

So true. :laugh:

JoeyDude
07-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Already posted exactly that in a thread here: http://www.intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=6322

rwyatt365
07-03-2008, 01:15 PM
I thought you were convicted of corrupting the minds of Athenian youths, were sentenced to drink hemlock, and died in 399 B.C. How did you get here, and how did you learn English?
Answer the question Soc! You thought you could evade it? :irked:

Oh, and welcome.

Uytuun
07-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Why, Socrates, we meet again. Like your toga.

Socrates
07-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Thank you. I have discovered two deep truths while absent from this world; 1) Never give your toga to the dry cleaners, it always ends up on someone's bedspread. 2) Hemlock is the potion of revival. But I don't advise you drink it, as it doesn't always work.

Fridays Child
07-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Wait...people have caves? This site is even cooler than I first thought.

Elfrun
07-03-2008, 09:13 PM
*peeks in, reads title, feels uninvited, sits in the corner and sulks* mutter, mutter, boys club, grumble, grumble

Fridays Child
07-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Wait...there are boys here? Damn, this just keeps getting better and better.

iuniperus
07-04-2008, 12:09 AM
I thought you were convicted of corrupting the minds of Athenian youths, were sentenced to drink hemlock, and died in 399 B.C. How did you get here, and how did you learn English? Good one!;D Perhaps it was a result of Bill and Ted. They did have quite an excellent adventure...

Eth
07-04-2008, 01:22 AM
Art would be black masses of paint and twisted forms of sculpture...dark. Soothing, though, not morbid.

What's wrong with morbid? *pout* Even the new folks are trying to ruin my fun. *scowl*

*peeks in, reads title, feels uninvited, sits in the corner and sulks* mutter, mutter, boys club, grumble, grumble

It's ok Mistress, you're always welcome over at my kip. *huggle*

And with that, I bid you welcome to Wonderland....well...not MY Wonderland, but A Wonderland. We even have subdivisions of Wonderland, some with moderate housing costs. Feel free to browse. Here's my card. *completely illegible crayon scrawling*