PDA

View Full Version : NEW guy and some questions!!!

NickolsF
07-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Hello all............I have been extremely interested in MBTI for about 4 years since I was 25 and bored at work and discovered it online. It really nailed me in many ways.....it explained alot since ofcourse I noticed how different I was ......although there are some differences. When I would read other INTJs describe themselves I felt I had some strong differences. I look forward to meeting some ppl on here and learning more about myself and others..... Are most INTJ's strongly on that side of the perspective percentage wise or does it vary greatly??

Monte314
07-01-2008, 07:54 PM
We are glad that you are here. On the Forum you will find some demographic information that might provide some insight into your question... but why not create your own poll and find out exactly what you would like to know?

NickolsF
07-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Good suggestion Monte, ..also what might the X in some of the MBTI: mean?? is this that they are on the cusp of either of the two letters?? Sorry for the dumb questions.....but Im very excited to find this place.

notoppings
07-01-2008, 08:44 PM
no answers here just a welcome.

curiousjane
07-01-2008, 08:45 PM
The "x" is for functions people believe are borderline in their personalities. There is some debate over whether or not you can truly be half/half for some functions, Judging v. Perceiving, for instance. But it is pretty subjective.

I probably could use xNFP or INxP to describe me, depending on the day. But the profile descriptions of INFP fit me the best. So I stick with it, even during my more T or E days.

curiousjane added to this post, 0 minutes and 45 seconds later...

Oh, yeah! Welcome!

Eth
07-02-2008, 12:22 AM
Listen to Monte, he's got the right idea. ^^ There's a sea of information in this place, you need but dip your hands into it's waters and fish it's secrets. I have a good heavy pole if you want to go the easier route though. Welcome and hope you find what you're looking for.

Seppuku Savant
07-02-2008, 01:23 AM
Right off the bat and your gathering information. I like that. Enjoy this place. Welcome.

Elfrun
07-02-2008, 07:58 AM
*shines spotlight on NickolsF*

Hey buster, we're supposed to be asking the questions, you're supposed to be sweating the answers.

:suspicious:

Fess up... name, birthdate, address, shoe size, social security number...

Or I guess I could just say welcome to the forum ;)

Eth
07-02-2008, 08:37 AM
*shines spotlight on NickolsF*

Hey buster, we're supposed to be asking the questions, you're supposed to be sweating the answers.

:suspicious:

Fess up... name, birthdate, address, shoe size, social security number...

Or I guess I could just say welcome to the forum ;)

No no! Don't stop Mistress! Make 'em sweat! *rubs hands together menacingly*

Just kidding.

maybe....

rwyatt365
07-02-2008, 11:11 AM
...we're waiting... :wideeyed:

NickolsF
07-04-2008, 09:46 PM
alright alright.....im 28, live in ATL, and I wear a 14, but thats all u get.......Im also beginning to realize that there are many many diff shades of INTJ

Eth
07-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Im also beginning to realize that there are many many diff shades of INTJ

It's what makes us - us. ^^ So pick a shade and enjoy yourself. :D

rwyatt365
07-07-2008, 09:53 AM
I'm chartreuse!