PDA

View Full Version : Hello! :)

Ehanah
06-28-2008, 10:00 PM
Hello INTJ strangers.
I'm Cátia. I'm 28 years old and I'm from Portugal.

I consider myself an existentialist since I become aware of me and everything that surrounded me. I always asked myself questions about everything and I searched for answers in areas such as astronomy, astrology, psychology and philosophy.
As a kid I spent all my free time in the library, reading and searching for new exciting things to learn. To know new things it's what pleases me the most, even today.
Can you imagine one of those weird children from the movies, who spend more time in silence, reading a book on an isolated corner, listening to music, or observing people, than interacting with them? Yeah, that is me.

I become absorbed in thought when I'm reading, although that is actually my normal state. It seems that I'm always dreaming and inaccessible/distant from the world around me, which makes the majority of people to think I’m very strange, arrogant, difficult to read, impossible to approach…
I kind of had to learn with that and be happy with who I am.
Well… I thought I was an alien in this planet until I found why I always felt so different and misunderstood. It is not easy to be an INTJ in this society, and women are even rare as far as I’ve read until now.

More about me (dear moderators, I cannot fulfil what is missing from my profile, or upload my avatar. I don’t know what is happening. What might be wrong?)

Global 5/SLOAN
RCOEI

Astrology Sign
Aquarium, ascendent Scorpio

Monte314
06-28-2008, 10:08 PM
There is an avatar tutorial. It should answer your questions. Be sure that your avatar is the right size (115 by 145 pixels *exactly*), that it is a .jpg file, and that it is no larger than 19KB.

Welcome!

Seppuku Savant
06-29-2008, 12:40 AM
Welcome, you! Enjoy yourself.

notoppings
06-29-2008, 01:38 AM
Nice intro, sounds a lot like me, the reading kid thing. Welcome to the forum.

Bioplasmoid
06-29-2008, 03:51 AM
Hi Catia, I see you are from Portugal. Awesome! Make yourself at home, its very cosy here. Theres plenty of dark corners to curl up and read in, and an infinite 'online party' for those moments when you feel the need to 'people watch' or flirt.

Great to have you here. :)

Elfrun
06-30-2008, 10:44 AM
Nope, no online parties, no people watching and definitely NO flirting here, we only 'do' serious :blank:

Welcome to the forum Catia.

*flits around thread drinking champaign, eyeing off the n00b and making eyes at the boys*

So how yoo doin Purple? *wink wink nudge nudge* ;) My what sexy wings you have there Tops *awe* :flirt:

rwyatt365
06-30-2008, 02:21 PM
Welcome Ehannah. Portugal seems to be an interesting place. I'm sure we will relish your perspective here.