PDA

View Full Version : Hi there...

JorP
06-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Hello INTJ people... I just registered here, although I'm unsure whether I'm J or P, online tests show a slight inclination toward J in my case. Anyway, I'm glad to join you :)

notoppings
06-28-2008, 12:45 AM
Either way, we're glad to have you. Hope you can find enough to keep you interested and posting. Welcome.

Elfrun
06-28-2008, 01:12 AM
S'ok, we'll beat the Pee out of you... Hold on... That doesn't sound quite right... is it the pee or the crap that we beat out of people round here :thinking: oh well, welcome any way, if you need either beaten out just let me know ;) *taps n00b wantingly with the INTJ paddle*

notoppings
06-28-2008, 01:18 AM
S'ok, we'll beat the Pee out of you... Hold on... That doesn't sound quite right... is it the pee or the crap that we beat out of people round here :thinking: oh well, welcome any way, if you need either beaten out just let me know ;) *taps n00b wantingly with the INTJ paddle*

HA HA HA HA HA. I nearly pissed my pants, Trinity you've got to stop scaring the new ones or we will never get them to post for fear of your paddle.:laugh:

Monte314
06-28-2008, 01:49 PM
I think it's *excrement* for the males, *urine* for the females.

(See how delicate I can be?)

rwyatt365
06-30-2008, 01:09 PM
TRINITY!! :irked: The electro-shock treatments preclude the need for beatings, and the implants take care of all of the other "bad habits".

Sorry JorP, she hasn't gotten the memo about the new processes yet. Welcome