PDA

View Full Version : Hello

psuedoluminary
06-25-2008, 10:05 AM
Well, I just signed up for this forum- so hello. I have been researching personality types lately, trying to figure out why the hell I'm so odd, and do things like walk around and muse about abstract and theoretical concepts.

I have taken Myers-Briggs before and generally score INTJ (sweet awesome Mastermind) but have occasionally gotten INFJ. Regardless, my N and J are over 80%, my I is around 50% while my T tends to be near 15%. This might explain why I am a bit more poetic with my words than most INTJs and give a shit about interpersonal dynamics above that of some INTJs- but, reading the descriptions, I'm quite certain I'm an INTJ. (feelings are important in analyzing and useful in planning/manipulation, I like people too, they just make no sense and do retarded things that harm themselves)

Oh, and 25 year old American male- graduate student finishing up an M.A. humanities and working on another M.A. in human development. I work as a G.A. in gerontology and also work part-time computer technical work.

God, I feel this might be the appropriate place for maniacal laughter.

rwyatt365
06-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Welcome :wacky:

Elfrun
06-25-2008, 04:08 PM
Despite what MBTI may suggest in regards to us INTJs not being able to have feelings I can assure you we do, they're just deep down and you have to break through a fortress to get to them. Demonstration *punches n00b and rwyatt really hard* see you both felt that... Oops *runs out of thread before they attack* :wideeyed:

psuedoluminary
06-25-2008, 06:33 PM
I likely need a n00b bashing- I'm way too forward posting and haven't done proper trolling-

rwyatt365
06-25-2008, 06:48 PM
:cry: ouch :faint:

Elfrun
06-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Troll?! :scared: ... Rwyatt = drama queen :p

Monte314
06-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Be *sure* you get the maniacal laughter just right. INTJ's know pretenders when they hear them!

Welcome!

rwyatt365
06-26-2008, 07:26 AM
I am NOT! *stomps foot petulantly* :irked:

*throws hands up in exasperation with a huge sigh, slaps forehead, slumps to floor sobbing inconsolably, clasps heart*

...Trinity, you have wounded me to my very core! This is the Big One!!

Elfrun
06-26-2008, 08:08 AM
*slaps princess rwyatt* I think he's broken :rolleyes:

rwyatt365
06-26-2008, 08:37 AM
*spins around twice from the (simulated) force of the slap, arms flailing wildly, eyes roll up into the top of head and a soft sigh emanates from his lips as he crumples gently to the ground*

Was the too Bette Davis?

psuedoluminary
06-29-2008, 03:23 PM
Be *sure* you get the maniacal laughter just right. INTJ's know pretenders when they hear them!

Welcome!

Yep, plus upon more mind musing I'm still not sold on being INtJ over INfJ- it's a confounding situation (because neither is that much stronger than the other). Either way, I've found this forum interesting so far so I hope you all don't mind if I stick around.