PDA

View Full Version : Hi ho

pkginc
06-24-2008, 06:04 PM
Hi

I've been browsing the forum for some time now, and I figured I'd join the fun ;)

About me: I'm 20 and have always been the serious one. Finding out about personality types was a turning point for me, because I've never really found anyone resembling myself at all, almost to the point where I was starting to wonder if I was mentally disturbed. But now that I know there are lots of 'mentals' out there, I'm relieved. See you in the forums!

Oh and one more thing: English is not my first language, and as most people here seem to be very advanced language-vice, just bear with me, k? Thnx^^

Monte314
06-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Welcome!

Your English seems quite polished; I'm sure there will be no problem there!

Elfrun
06-24-2008, 08:29 PM
*glare*

Did you just call me a ho?! :suspicious:

The rudeness!

I'm shocked!

Bah!

*reads post*

Oh, not your first language...

Kay, I'll let it slip but for the record I'm not a ho

Welcome ;D

szaxazs
06-24-2008, 08:51 PM
Oh and one more thing: English is not my first language, and as most people here seem to be very advanced language-vice, just bear with me, k? Thnx^^

Don't care too much about this one.
I think that most people here anyway care about what's in these words, because the meaning is what really matters. Advanced or not, as long as one's writing is not tiring to the eye and as long as it gets the idea across, then it is fine.

Welcome.

PHS Philip
06-25-2008, 01:59 AM
*glare*

Did you just call me a ho?! :suspicious:

The rudeness!

I'm shocked!

Bah!

*reads post*

Oh, not your first language...

Kay, I'll let it slip but for the record I'm not a ho

Welcome ;D

Don't mind Trinity. She can't help it; she's got Acute Australian Syndrome.

Welcome, and don't worry about your English. It seems very good, and content is more important than grammatical perfection anyway.

rwyatt365
06-25-2008, 07:40 AM
Welcome, and don't worry about your English. It seems very good, and content is more important than grammatical perfection anyway.
What'cho talkin' 'bout?!! :shocked:

Beware the grammar weasels!

Welcome to the forum.

Elfrun
06-25-2008, 07:50 AM
S'ok I was hunting all day and I've killed every last one of them grammar weasel suckers ;D unless Monte has any in hiding we're home free :thumbsup:

fonmaneal
06-25-2008, 10:07 PM
My first language is my own, but english is a close second.
Welcome to the collective.:)

Dragontongue
06-25-2008, 10:10 PM
It's nice to have you! BTW, what is your first language?

ssrprotege
06-25-2008, 11:24 PM

Don't care too much about English. I want to say this to everyone whose English is not one's first language. Because it's not my first language, either. :)

rwyatt365
06-26-2008, 07:34 AM
English is highly over-rated. I suggest we all learn ancient Egyptian.

pkginc
06-26-2008, 11:47 AM
It's nice to have you! BTW, what is your first language?

Norwegian ;)

Dragontongue
06-28-2008, 01:35 AM
Cool!

Seppuku Savant
06-29-2008, 01:03 AM
Hi ho... the merry oh. ^.~