PDA

View Full Version : hello ` from an INTP

Mischz
06-23-2008, 03:34 AM
Hello INTJs...

I'm an INTP and I just joined the INTP forum a few days ago. And then I noticed this forum.

The first thing that hit me when I came in was "these people are SO organised." Even the replies seem so structured. (!!!)

It's good of course. I think I need some of that to rub off on me. ^^

I used to have an INTJ boyfriend and he really amused me to bits. I could never get enough of the ideas and thoughts he had.

Don't bully me please. :p

Bioplasmoid
06-23-2008, 03:38 AM
Hi, nice to have you here... Any 'bullying' will probably be intended to help you in some way, however mischievous, im sure. But you will probably be very surprised at how reasonable people are here, most of the time. So Enjoy!

Elfrun
06-23-2008, 04:01 AM
....Raaaaa
....................................s'up

Blaaa......................hi-ya

.................................................. .<insert random profanity here>
w00t

:p
..............................WeLcOmE............. ...:mad:

...*pinches Mischz*

You've just been initiated!

Monte314
06-23-2008, 09:53 AM
Oh, we are very nice. Welcome.

curiousjane
06-23-2008, 09:57 AM
Organized? I know, right?!

That's actually part of the forum's charm. I like that things are very specific, very enunciated. Chitter chatter reigns supreme in the Lounge, but most other threads are on-topic and quiet useful!

Responding to the more serious topics helps sharpen my focus on and practice being analytical and precise.

Gotta love these INTJs. :)

Mischz
06-23-2008, 10:32 AM
Thank you PurpleFnords for noticing the pun in my nick (my blog happens to be titled "Etes Mischz-vous?"), Trinity for a very eclectic, Beckett-styled initiation and Monte314 & Jane for the warm welcome.

^^

Haphazard
06-23-2008, 01:21 PM
Oh dear. INTP.

Good luck.

rwyatt365
06-23-2008, 01:51 PM
We save bullying for after your 100th post (that just how organized we are).

Welcome

Mischz
06-24-2008, 08:20 AM
Oh dear. INTP.

Good luck.

We save bullying for after your 100th post (that just how organized we are).

Welcome

EEEEE.... *paranoid

rwyatt365
06-24-2008, 08:28 AM
"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they AREN'T after you"

- paraphrased -

Flamethrower
06-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Hello INTJs...

I'm an INTP and I just joined the INTP forum a few days ago. And then I noticed this forum.

The first thing that hit me when I came in was "these people are SO organised." Even the replies seem so structured. (!!!)

It's good of course. I think I need some of that to rub off on me. ^^

Don't bully me please. :p

It's OK, we may be taking over the world but we actually can be really helpful while we are doing it! You will most likely find you get nice honest replies on here rather than bullying! It's the INTPs you have to watch! I'm on the INTP forum too (INTPs are so cool). I always feel more nervous posting there - someone always has a smart comment sooner or later :p.

I originally typed myself INTP actually and then after a while I discovered this forum and I really liked the nice tidy organised feel and started thinking "hmmmmmm wait a second... maybe that tells me something.." :thinking: Maybe if you stick around for a long time you will catch it from us....

Nice to have another INTP join us.

notoppings
06-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Now see that didn't hurt to much, the replies were nice and friendly, don't think it's to lull you into a false sense of security or anything like that. After all you have a few more post till you reach that critical thresh hold. So relax enjoy, post and don't turn your back on those with over 500 post. Welcome aboard.