PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Agrajag
06-21-2008, 11:03 AM
Greetings fellow travellers of the road of slightly obsessive analysis and stuff! (Though I get to thinking that a road is really not very efficient for this metaphor (all that friction) and so I would speculate on the the use of some sort of magnetic levitation type track, thereby requiring the individual to expend less effort in their metaphorical journey down this road. Mind you, this would require far greater expenditure of energy in manufacture and so would have to attract sufficient traffic and therefore savings in effort expended by the 'travellers' to offset this. Therefore, some sort of empirical modelling system would be required in order to accurately predict the volume of 'travellers'. Further, this stream conciousness leads me to the further realisation that I really need to get a social life...

Monte314
06-21-2008, 12:11 PM
You have a magnetic personality. Attractive, though it might tend to polarize the conversation.

Elfrun
06-21-2008, 04:59 PM
Hmm, is it scary or comforting that we not only follow exactly what you said but are now picturing this improved method of travelling whilst nodding in respectful agreement... :rolleyes: Welcome *waves*

rwyatt365
06-23-2008, 12:37 PM
I keep waiting for the close parenthesis...does that qualify as obsessive? :scared:

Welcome

Agrajag
06-23-2008, 01:53 PM
I keep waiting for the close parenthesis...does that qualify as obsessive? :scared:

Welcome

Mon dieu! I appoligise profusely for my appaling grammar. rwyatt, just for you I shall close that bracket:

)

I feel better now.

Btw, thanks for the welcomes everyone.