PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Vancouver

Lannie
06-20-2008, 05:01 PM
am blessed/cursed with being the love of an INTJ...he is practically a mirror of myself but for the fact our choo-choos run on completely different tracks...i am here to observe his kind...:)

Synamon
06-20-2008, 07:05 PM
Welcome. There are quite a few INFJ's running around the forum trying to figure us out, you should feel right at home.

ssrprotege
06-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Welcome! I now live in North Vancouver. :)

Monte314
06-20-2008, 08:27 PM
am blessed/cursed with being the love of an INTJ...he is practically a mirror of myself but for the fact our choo-choos run on completely different tracks...i am here to observe his kind...:)

I am an INTJ guy with an INFJ wife. We mesh perfectly.

Welcome!

Elfrun
06-20-2008, 08:40 PM
*gasp* SPY! Welcome the secrets learnt must only be used for good ;)

Lannie
06-20-2008, 09:54 PM
LOL...thanks for the welcome everyone...not to worry...i'm a "can't we all join hands and sing Kumbaya" kind of girl...

Hey Monte...nice to have a positive role model out there...:)...it really is a good fit isn't??...although i do admit our occasional battles are really quite spectacular...

Bioplasmoid
06-21-2008, 12:49 AM
Hi Lannie, its nice to have you join us here. In my case I seem to end up either as INTJ or INFJ on most tests (so far). The funny thing is I am fairly extroverted when dealing with close friends and family, though far more introverted when dealing with strangers, initially. And yet in terms of INTJ behaviours and habits, I have almost all of the ones I have read about.

So my only point is that although im no expert, I really do think that MBTI may just have some flaws like so many other systems of personality classification. Take it all with a large chunk from a salt mine, but keep an eye open for the gemstones. ;)

I look forward to your upcoming insights.

Lannie
06-21-2008, 05:17 PM
i'm the same way Purple...those who don't know me think i'm quiet...those who know me wish i was...:D

it actually surprises me that the "T" doesn't pop up when i test...despite my touchy-feely ways...i actually LOVE organisation...i love having a plan...and certain aspects of my surroundings NEED to have an almost obsessive-compulsive orderliness or i go all Rain Man...AHHHHHHHH!!

rwyatt365
06-23-2008, 01:35 PM
Well, let's hope that you two are at least on parallel tracks. That way you can wave to each other.

Welcome to the forum.

Jaxx
06-24-2008, 01:09 AM
Another Vancouverite? Nice! (I'm in Surrey, moving to Coquitlam)

Enjoy the stay :)